It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man is about to start war!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
..because he is this generation's Gerald Ford at times.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Exactly what are you trying to say, Tut? Where have all the dead people gone? What, is that a play off that stupid old peacenik song?

Don't try and smart off to me, even if you are my elder, I've been around to gather plenty of facts and stand my own ground.

From your post, I didn't gather you are being anti or pro anything. From your post, to be honest, I gathered nothing but untimeliness.

==========================================
Yes my friend it is a pun, a play on words

Smart off to you! Your generation has no respect for wisdom or experience, my generations fault. Gather what ever you wish your mind is all that you own

I am pro knowledge and truth, to be honest I am not surprised you gathered nothing. Time, time I declare! Would you be so kind as to explain time to ME. There is no freak'in time, it is an invention of primitive man to define his existience.

Wake up, talk to the Belgian puppy. He will explain it all

tut tut

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
POW. Goddamn right it was about time!!!!

Not only is he stupid, hes malicious, corrupt and about as evil you can get. Which says a lot for me since I dont believe in good and evil........
Oh and for all you simpletons who can only fathom an either/or approach to life, Im not a democrat. Just wanted to beat you to the punch so you didn't interrupt your Fox news program to try thinking hard for a response.

When the truth is finally exposed about this regime all you "supporters" will get what coming to you. I hope to be the one you plead your life to. I will look right into your soulless eyes and see you for who you truly are. Weak, petty, ignorant slaves.
The bringers of light will not forget those who "aided the terrorists".

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen

Originally posted by TheBandit795

[Edited on 6-12-2002 by TheBandit795]

========================================

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
thanks to the Masked Avatar I had the opportunity to review these posts.
where is the Bandit now?

The Bandit is right here and y'all stop resurrecting this topic...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wasnt this picture taken just before he was told about the second plane? He must of had something real importaint on his mind, what little he has..

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
========================================

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
thanks to the Masked Avatar I had the opportunity to review these posts.
where is the Bandit now?

The Bandit is right here and y'all stop resurrecting this topic...

Resurrection....

Spirituality & Religion?
Medicine?
Cryptozoology?

At least the Bush administration won't be resurrected when it comes to a grinding halt...

You're right. The days of this topic are numbered and Bush will be incacerated or executed or thrown into the dustbin of used corrupt politicians. But can you please make sure that all war profits go back to their rightful owners?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join