It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This man is about to start war!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I skimmed through all ur quotes, I saw maostly quotes from late night talk show host. Can someon count how many there was??They do that for rating, wonder how many jokes Leno has made on CLinton probly alot more. ALso when were the quotes from many of the political leaders made. Befrore sept. 11 probly. Also lets look at what heads of state commented on Bush hmm Fidel, Jiang Zemin come on they're anti american please give me a break. Very poor proof that he is ignorant.

[Edited on 7-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll answer that question for you, Bandit. That is the Left's primary weapon when they can't win a fair debate - vilify the opponent and call him stupid. These people that love to call him stupid, from where are their degrees earned?

'Bout Time, as usual, you attempt to attack me, and you claim I lack intellectual honesty, when that is far from the truth. Rather than knowing the facts of the cases, you attack as only a liberal can attack (while claiming to be a centrist) and want to talk about purple garments. I on the other hand, am referring to the case, which was handles properly by the Supreme Court and disgracefully by the Florida Supreme Court. I say that because I'm looking at it from the legal, factual viewpoint and you continue to want to see it as a political debate. You are the dishonest one that continues to politicize despite the facts. If James Carville ever retires, try and find a way to replace him. You certainly aren't as funny, but you are as out of touch with reality as he.

I have no time for breakfast, unfortunately. A friend is coming over and we are going to find a replacement for his car that was destroyed in a wreck. Camaro -v- Kenworth. It's obvious who won!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Okay add Thomas Crowne to the list of people with their heads up their as$es,

Look at the evergrowing list of draft dodgers, all white house staff or affiliated with some political group,

George Dubya Bush, Dennis Hastert, Dick Armey, Tom Delay, (he claimed that minorities had taken up all of the slots so there was no more room for him) Trent Lott, Dick Cheney (he requested several deferments and has been quoted as saying that he "had other priorities than military service"), John Ashcroft, Newt Gingrich, Elliott Abrahms, Pat Buchanan, Phil Gramm, Jack Kemp, Dan Quayle, Rush Limbaugh, (cysts on his butt) Bill Bennett, Frank Gaffney, Kenneth Starr, Bill Clinton, Bob Bar, Jeb Bush, Ted Olsen, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

So funny ain't it, the same guys who were afraid to go to war are now the same guys who are banging the drums for war, it doesn't matter if we send young Americans, as long as it is not me(insert any draft dodger's name here)going hehehhehe.

So you pathetic buch of ignorant fukheads, remember these words, for Thomas and Mutilator all help is futile, they are allready deeply brainwashed but for others it might not be too late.

Will you support these wardrumming draft dodgers or will you oppose them???

Here's a wakeup call for all you Bush supporters,

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Anyone remember the story that Bush choked on a pretzel. Just stick your hands in the air to show me you believed that story.

Wanna know what really happened? I'll tell you, took me about a 10 minutes to figure it out back then. Bush didn't choke on a pretzel and to have the American media air this story is just another way they're laughing at the American publics intelligence. They actually know they are gonna get away with it, the US government I mean.

If you'd do a little of your own thinking you'd know that Bush is a recovering alcoholic and that he'd done a quite bit of boozing and fell stone drunk, flat faced on the ground. Not a pretzel, just a bunch of good'old Jack Daniel.

The fact that there was a precedent in history about this was the perfect cover story. Ronald Reagan, reportedly almost choked to death on a peanut while he was governor of California. Thats the way this story came into existance. People don't need to know the truth, they need to be lied to even with something ridiculous as this.

So so sad that people are bred stupid, I know I am smart, I finished university in Europe, can you tell me you finished university, can you prove me you'r not 5 cans short of a sixpack, by looking at your defense in Bush's name I don't think you can.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ooooh before I forget, do you know what your esteemed president proposed as a solution for forest fires?????

And I will use his exact words,

"Lets cut all them trees down, that would solve the problem"

and for the retards who do not understand, Bush was talking about the nonburning trees!!!!

Bush has dismissed or ignored a number of international treaties and conventions, such as: the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty, the International Criminal Court, and the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. When the UN wants to have a world court geuss who wants nothing to do with this? Yes you got it, America. Bush only wanted to agree when none of his military or others could be hold accountable for their actions by the world court. Yes that seems like justice to me!

[Edited on 7-12-2002 by Illuminati-NWO]

[Edited on 8-12-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Supreme Court: stopping what was a states right to a full recount, and having Scalia state that the full recount would do "irreparable harm" to Bush's candidacy is not partisan to you? Yeah, IRREPARABLE HARM, HE WOULD LOSE!!! I argue the facts clearly on this issue; you choose to sit blindly by as the moral high ground is demolished by a ruling family of the money elite, taking the "And Justice for All" and wiping their arses with it. If you never go outside of Fox and NewsMax, how the hell can you pose as informed on this? Do you know how freakin' far they had to stretch the 14th Amendment to cover their partisan actions? Pretty damn far.
You want to debate the 14th Amendment, the reason the Supreme Court ( the Scalia 5 that is) cited for their actions and how it was misapplied? Pack a lunch, you're going to be gone awhile.
And typical Right Wing, claim they've been offended as a deflection for their lack of an argument. ( undergard: Comp/Sci - WPC. MS - Columbia; got in on my grades, not a legacy admittence like your boy GW)

Read this, there'll be a test on it later:
"In the December 12 ruling by the US Supreme Court handing the election to George Bush, the Court committed the unpardonable sin of being a knowing surrogate for the Republican Party instead of being an impartial arbiter of the law. If you doubt this, try to imagine Al Gore's and George Bush's roles being reversed and ask yourself if you can conceive of Justice Antonin Scalia and his four conservative brethren issuing an emergency order on December 9 stopping the counting of ballots (at a time when Gore's lead had shrunk to 154 votes) on the grounds that if it continued, Gore could suffer "irreparable harm," and then subsequently, on December 12, bequeathing the election to Gore on equal protection grounds. "

www.lightparty.com...

Quicksilver: If you don't see how your support of Bush does NOT jibe with you Franklin quote signature, here is the Encarta link to the word 'irony'

encarta.msn.com...

Illuminati-NWO:

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   
And I suppose you believe that is his serious answer; to cut all the trees. What are you talking about the non-burning trees?

Ignored ABM? With whom did we have an ABM treaty?

You are still thinking that the ICC is something the U.S. should be involved in, and you think that the ICC is necessary, even though we've done without it all this time, and you think a host of different notions of justice can meld together, and you still think that the U.S. is obligated to give any of its sovereignty to any other entity. It is your idea that the U.S., which has led the world for how long, should now reliquish judicial control of its citizenry to those that 1) we may not share ideas of justice and 2) might have an axe to grind against us. People seem to be very fickle toward us. When you need us, you want us now. When you are no longer in need, we are the jerks you hate. If you find the terms of using our military for your troubles unacceptable, then find another rent-a-cop agency. Personally, I find it offensive that our young troops are used in such missions as Bosnia.

To whom have we proliferated nuclear weapons? Other than nuclear technology to China, and that was not Bush's doing.

As far as your offensive picture that you are directing toward me, I'd say that would better illustrate your behavior, and I'd prefer you remove it as I'm not in the mood for your insults and vulgarity being directed at me. Notice, I am requesting you remove it yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ICC: I can't see the problem - we are talking about a concensus & war crimes....a hard task to prove by itself. I've seen no provision that allows witch hunts against our military. We, above all others, have nothing to fear, so why not take the good grace route?
Thomas, please reconsider the pic thing, it's not offensive and quite comical.
I-NWO, the last sentence is offensive, though, and too harsh in it's visual.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It might be my frame of mind today, what with a headache (not eating properly, I'm sure) and am about to go Christmas shopping (one of the few times I take the weapon out of the car as there'll be many people on the congested streets attempting to drive while maintaining the position of the picture in question), but I don't see his aiming offensive material or words at me as funny. I can think of no time that he and I have built a rapport from which he would think I'd find it humorous as I'd probably had you done it, B-T.
That does cause me to wonder if such behavior is a good idea anyway. This is written commo, and would it look bad if visitors dropped by, not having grown with us and knowing how we interact, and saw it? What a bunch of maggots we might seem to be!

Honestly, I don't see the need in the ICC, and I have a problem seeing conspiracy-minded people thinking that such a thing as good. As far as the U.S. needing an international court, we seem to have no problem jacking up our troops when they commit crimes. JAG is more than happy to do its job and there's plenty of room at Ft. Leavenworth, so they're never told to not work so hard!
Would you be able to give me a reason why the U.S. should make itself part of such an organization? I'm not totally hard-headed and am always open to logical reasoning, B-T. Go ahead, convince this conspiracy-minded patriot why he has nothing to fear and something to gain.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 07:24 PM
link   

And I suppose you believe that is his serious answer; to cut all the trees. What are you talking about the non-burning trees?

Ignored ABM? With whom did we have an ABM treaty?

You are still thinking that the ICC is something the U.S. should be involved in, and you think that the ICC is necessary, even though we've done without it all this time, and you think a host of different notions of justice can meld together, and you still think that the U.S. is obligated to give any of its sovereignty to any other entity. It is your idea that the U.S., which has led the world for how long, should now reliquish judicial control of its citizenry to those that 1) we may not share ideas of justice and 2) might have an axe to grind against us. People seem to be very fickle toward us. When you need us, you want us now. When you are no longer in need, we are the jerks you hate. If you find the terms of using our military for your troubles unacceptable, then find another rent-a-cop agency. Personally, I find it offensive that our young troops are used in such missions as Bosnia.

To whom have we proliferated nuclear weapons? Other than nuclear technology to China, and that was not Bush's doing.

As far as your offensive picture that you are directing toward me, I'd say that would better illustrate your behavior, and I'd prefer you remove it as I'm not in the mood for your insults and vulgarity being directed at me. Notice, I am requesting you remove it yourself.

I am quoting you here mr. Thomas Crowne for all to see the stupidity of your words without you having the chance to edit your mad ravings, you have now proved without a shadow of a doubt that you my dear sir are a ******. You my friend have an intellect rivaled only by the ******* ******* ******* brother.

Allow me to show you the errors of your ways,

It would take a ****** about 30 minutes to look up info on the anti ballistic missile treaty so I'm not even gonna bother wasting my time explaining this. You wouldn't even be intelligent enough to understand anything that I would be stupid enough to tell you anyways.

As for the Bush statement in regards to forest fires, I am even going a little further then that statement made by your elected Cokehead, he even eased the logging regulations, guess who filled his pocket on this one eh,

usgovinfo.about.com...

www.ombwatch.org...

www.cnn.com...

Since when did Bush receive a Phd in enviromentalism???? Since when is cutting down trees a good solution??

Now about your defense in regards to the International Criminal Court let me turn this one around shall we, suppose the French army does not accept the ICC and they go on raping 1000's of women and killing 1000's of innocent citizens in war times how would you then look upon them??? Look at Kissinger, a guy with 1.5 million innocent lives on his name, a guy who received a nobel peace prize for killing innocent people, a guy wanted in atleast 7 countries for crimes against humanity, crimes for which he will surely hang, look at how this denial of the ICC supports mass murderers, nice ain't it Thomas why don't we support this. Its very clear to me that you weren't the brightest student in your class but there's no need to go around evangelizing this.

[QUOTE]To whom have we proliferated nuclear weapons?[/QUOTE]

Why do I need to explain this to you, I thought you allready knew it all??? How many silly statements does one need to come up with in just one reply to be safe to say that there is in fact a reason for that sticker on your forehead. A sticker reading "Room for rent, unfurnished, 5 dollars"???

[Edited on 9-12-2002 by Illuminati-NWO]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have not seen one piece of strong evidnce that supports his unintelligence. I mean come on we all srew up and say stupid stuff at times. Look at that video that came out acouple years back Presidental blooper they all did stupid stuff. U just have ur head so far upp ur liberal @$$ to notice the faults of any of the other presidents i mean comeon.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Exuse me but have had many conversation with Mr. Crown in the past. And not all were discussions which ended in complete agreement nonetheless he does not deserve of this sort of treatment.

Your most recent post excluded a response to Mr. Crowns statement in relation to American assistance during threats, which have presented themselves in the Eastern Hemisphere. Such as WW I, WWII, Korea, Vietnam as well as Iraq. So many problems in the last 100 years non-of them related at all to this part of the world. Yes we had the Cuban missile crisis but again, it is related to Eastern Hemispheric issues (the rise of communism as a result of the advent of the Industrial revolution and how European and Asian citizens were treated).

WWI: commenced by the fall of the Ottoman Empire, The US lends support near the end, millions are already dead.

WWII: the US is asked for help by the British by this time Hitler has taken France, millions of Israelis are already dead. The US sends 16 million troops, a percentage of which never came home.

Korea and Vietnam: both of these matters involved the loss of European power in that theater of operations.

Iraq now here is an interesting situation United States is concerned about weapons of mass destruction. So far millions of people have not died, neither have thousands of occupying troops been massacred. And people who historically have wanted to wait until all the above occurs, are complaining that the United States is being an aggressor.

Sir not only do have your head up you a$$ but you are also Full of Sh!%. Do you see any problems like this in this part of the World (Western Hemisphere)? Has there ever been problem like the Eastern Hemisphere experiences weekly in the West? You want to know what one reason is. We have our act together and the East does not.

[Edited on 8-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Apparently there was a time bomb lurking on ATS and I just lit the fuse...

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Bout Time, you asked about whether it was partisan when the Supreme Court stopped Florida's right to a full recount. Go and read the Florida election law and see how it would have been violated had the U.S. S.C. had not stopped it. The laws did not give them the leaway to do as they did, but the FL. S.C. didn't let that get in the way. There was no stretching on the U.S.'s side. As I've said before, to t6he democrats, the law is just a hindrance , only this time there were people watching.

To ask if Scalia would have done otherwise had the shoes been on the other foot is to ponder if the U.S. S.C. would have been as illegally partisan as the FL. S.C. had been. I believe firmly that there is a Title 42 in that, had the Shrub wanted to pursue it. But to wonder your question, a couple suppositions are necessary. First, would the Shrub been as profoundly unsportsman as Gore was. Highly doubtful as that was the first such conduct in history, and Bush has more class than that, and, would the FL. S.C. violate the law for Bush as it did for Gore. Only then would it get to the U.S. S.C.

By the way, in case anyone reads garbage and believes it, not logging forests has damaged them greatly. Fires that normally burn the forest floor, cearing out debris, overgrown thickets and unnaturally thick leaf carpet, are prevented from naturally ocurring by the fire prevention. Forest fires that don't naturally burn the entire tree instead wipe out the entire tree and all animals that can't maintain a sustained speed faster than that of the fire. Daschel figured it out and allows his state to thin, but ensured the others have to follow a law based on pseudo-science, if any science, by big-hearted but small-brained eco-freaks that do more harm than good. Doesn't take much intelligence to figure the truth out there.
Nor does it take much intelligence to know that holding a document that refers to his being caught in '76 on D.U.I. as evidence that the contusions and lacerations suffered almost 25 years laters is from boozing is evidence, alright, but not evidence against Bush, but the one holding it as evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Excuse me if I'm proud of my leader and happy with the things he's done so far. You can't bring up past experiences with him to the present, he has been a very good leader so far. If you are not American I understand why you made that post. You might be embarrassed by your own leader and wish you had a GWB. Just because your leaders sucks, don't flame ours. No one can hear you when you are speaking out of the wrong end of your body.

[Edited on 8-12-2002 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That is the difference, you are proud of your leader, so you can never be objective. So there's no need to discuss anything.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:48 AM
link   
MM, watch how you post. As you see, your post has been editred, and Tigris' quote of your post was deleted, but the message being relayed is, of course, there.
It's time we all grow up.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry TC but I'm not going to let some some idiot who doesn't get any play make fun of my country. Your right though the post could have done without the bad language, I'll watch myself....

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Thanks. Insults aren't needed and cause the message to get lost in a storm of anger and hard feelings. Incidentally, insulting other folks' leaders don't help the scene either. While you attempt to insult one idiot that won't get the point anyway, you might be offending four others who are from the same country.
Just pray he's not from Australia. Kano'll rip us both into fish food.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   
To many things to even respond to..

I would love to see 1 real life creditable post that Air Force 1 is armed..as far as i am aware..it only has counter measures..and relies on escorts for safety..In regards to New Yorks Mayor ( out standing man) but if i had any say i would have my #1 man my commander and Chief some where else in a time of Emergancy..that is how its always been and always will be..!

2nd
to the person about the cut the trees down qoute..

Bush is suggestiing that we *thin the forests* rather than let them grow wild..rather then let wind fall stack up there for creating a unmanagable fuel load on the forest floor..I seen the fires in Oregon this summer..and they where a direct result of miss management from Previouse leaders..when the loggers where ran out of the forest...Its a shame that you really dont know what you are talking aobut ..and that you relie on late night TV to get your political information!

Boomslang

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Illuminati-NEW: read your U2U

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join