It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really have some kind of guardian "angel" watching over us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have seen posts about talking to your guardian angel in your dreams, but and if there is one, how do you communicate with it?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What I really meant to ask was do we really have a spiritual guardian, and how would I contact it?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes everybody is born with one believe it or not..Well let me ask you first why you would want to contact your spiritual guardian or angel? In any case you should pray every night before you go to sleep and when you wake up and you'll experience the difference for yourself. I haven't communicated with my guardian angel yet but I can feel its presence in certain situations or in cases of danger. And also if you ever see a flash in the corner of an eye or an orb thats physical presence of your guardian. But since your interested you might want to look into astral traveling..its a out of body experience and Im sure it will be much easier to find whom your looking for lol. Hope I was some help.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I dont pray for one, beacause I don't believe in asking anyone or anything for mercy. I do not get on my hands and knees for anyone or anything.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree, but the only good and positive things I do are from GOD. Inside me theres no mercy at all. and without my prayers id probably would blow up and create a massacre.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
What I really meant to ask was do we really have a spiritual guardian, and how would I contact it?

YES.

It isn't so much a question of contacting them but rather re-tuning your awareness to include them. You are never alone - it just feels like it because we have mostly forgotten.

I can't give you a spell or formula or any other instant magic but what I can give you is the voice of personal experience:

Start paying attention to the details and circumstances of so-called coincidences - because there are no coincidences and nothing is by chance - they mean something and are communications.

Pay attention to things that strike you as 'odd' - and pay more attention to the relationship between your inner unspoken thoughts and what goes around you...

Don't look for something that you think you should expect - as far as communication - just LOOK! Keep your eyes open - and your mind!

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
answer.....plain and simple, NO.......

Aliens probably study our genetic structure, but that's as close as it gets.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I belive there's something, but I don't know what it is. I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but it's there. This, "protector", is like the old native american saying. One man has two dogs, one good, one evil. He carries on with life, but which dog tags along? Whichever one he feeds the most.

Can't it be the same for a guardian angel?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Fear creates danger.
Courage dispels it.

So if we fear the unknown or the unseen, we put ourselves in jeopardy.

BUT if we FEAR NOT, we have nothing to fear.

That seems rather simplistic to many, perhaps; but it is true to the extent of my experience. Which, in the area of the intangible, is rather extensive.

Also, it is what it is in our hearts which is reflected onto the unseen - if we wish to harm others (for whatever reason and whether consciously or unconsciously) we will fear being harmed.

It is an inherent principle of life - part of Karma's balancing mechanism.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
No. Everyone is on there own in this world. There is nothing looking out for us, to keep us safe. We have to get throught it (life) on our own, by ourselves.
Not to be a downer, thats how I feel, and what I think.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I honestly think, that people have two sides to themselves. There are times when you feel all you want is peace, and harmony. And other times, you want war and logic. Do thoughts like this affect the "guardian"?!

top topics

join