It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Vu SOLVED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It could be a brain fart, but I had them my entire life, enough to know that it is true, from what I know about it, is that when you see one of your deja vu dreams actually occurring, and you tell someone about it the history will change..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
hang on a second here.... the title of the post is de ja vu SOLVED!! well quite clearly not only is it NOT solved but the OP doesnt even have a clue whats going on. talk about false advertising.

ok my take on de ja vu. lol its a bit out there so bare with me.

what IF and this is just a what if... what if when we die we get a chance to go back and live our life all over again. start from scratch. we might have some sort of recollected memory from our previous trip down this life. now keep in mind if the multiverse theory is right we could have multiple realities out there. an infinite number of possible realities. all based on what you decide to do. go to work or not, go out or not. what if de ja vu are just memory markers telling you that your repeating things over again and to try something new. because the first thing you do when u get de ja vu is to stop doing and thinking about what you were doing before you got it. you just sit there trying to figure out how it is that you knew what was going to happen seconds before it happened. anyway its just an idea, curiously i have spoken to some people who have never experienced the phenomenon. maybe there living their life so completely differently to their previous life they dont need de ja vu remind them. anyway who knows.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
what if theres a big machine in space that makes time go forward....everytime we have a deja vu moment is when realize the machine had already started over again....

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join