It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November eleven =11-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ok as I started to write this I looked at the time and it say's 611 so what you say, I have been seeing varients of 1111 every where for the last two and a half years now it feels like every time I look at the time it say's something 11, reciepts phone #s I just seen it everywhere,
then one night my wife say's to me I keep seeing 11-11 all the time
That blew me away, so I googled it and sure enough there is a ton of info on it, (it happens to other people)
Anyway my point is I just feel bad about november eleven, Im not doing this to make an ass of myself I put this to you in the hope that nothing happens, but if something does and this post gave someone a headsup to notice something unusual happening around that time, mabey something they normally wouldnt give much attention to
I know its nothing really to go on, and this post is almost pointless its just I would feel it an injustice not to mention it

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
November 11, Veterans Day. So things will be happening, hopefully positive and peaceful.

May be you had a previous life during WWI.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am constantly seeing :13.
Everytime I seem to catch the time anywhere, my watch, my TV, my cellfone,
my PC clock, 12:13, 4:13, 11:13 etc etc etc.

Not always of course but enough to make me say ''hey what the hell?''
Given the whole unluckiness theory surrounding the number and with me being slightly superstitious I find it a little scary but on the whole just a little irritating
more than anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well get this, 11th Nov in 2011 will be 11/11/11, and in reverse that is 11/11/11, and in the UK the date will be 11/11/11 whilst at the same time in the USA it will be 11/11/11. Also if humanity makes it to this mystical date of 11/11/11 your would of been registered with ATS for 40,356 hours (check it out
), if you add all those digits up (4+3+5+6=18!!!) which as we all know bears totally no relevance to the point I'm trying to make here. I'm board of 11 now.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't think you need to worry about anything bad happening.

And I have heard a lot of stories like that about people seeing numbers and usually it seems like the person has some connection or importance to the number and so it seems psychological to them, but I don't know if that applies to everyone.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I remember that there's a theory about the time 11:11 and 1:11

More so then often those are the times I see and for some reason those times will stick in my head. There's something significant about it. If anyone can find the theory to the time it would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
11-11 happens every year.
Just don't look at the clock a bit after 11am or pm on that day, and everything will be O.K.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I keep seeing the time 9:11 everywhere, but it doesn't mean something bad is going to happen on a future September 11th. If you've seen the numbers 11-11 a few times, you'll start thinking something is paranormal about it, and start picking it out. You'll look at the clock, maybe 30 times a day, and you'll see the numbers 11-11 once or twice, and it'll stick out in your mind because you think something strange is surrounding them. It's simply your mind playing tricks on you.

[edit on (10/22/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Nummbers and their meanings is discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts to the above link.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join