It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Face In California Wild Fire Image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Check out this pic of a fireman fighting the wildfires in Southern California... does it look to you like it might be the face of a demon? Sure does to me...

Kind of creepy.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
To be frank...
No.
It looks like a flame.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It looks like a picture of Pope John Paul II to me. He likes to show up in flames these days, since he's spending a lot of his time in Hell.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sure it does, if you stare at it long enough. But then again it can look like anything you want if you stare at it long enough. Not creepy to me, just flames.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
you can see a face in anything if you look hard enough, the mind likes to find things that it recognizes, in this case a face. For me I could also see a Pikachu (very faintly) so, it just depends on what you're looking for, consciously or subconsciously.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, I definitely see what appears to be a grotesque looking face... However, much like the imaginings about the end of the world and exactly what it will constitute, I seriously doubt demons appear the way modern man has envisioned them.

Modern men have concocted mental images in their minds about the "end of the world," demons, Christ and a host of other things that are a bit far-fetched. Satan was God's most beautiful angel....Don't believe me? It's in the bible.

So, where this idea that Satan and his following angels, demons, are somehow hideous came from is beyond me. I suppose it is just as I said, a construct of the modern mind. So, I doubt that this is actually a demon. It may be some sort of mental manipulation by the fire fighter standing there trying to put out the flame.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The complex patterns of natural systems such as clouds, smoke, and fire can be interpreted in several ways by the viewer. It's the way the human brain is wired that causes us to focus on patterns in randomness. But who's to say that some kind of entity or nefarious energy doesn't exhibit itself in the primal forces of destruction.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wingman, well, it is said that all things have a spirit. It's called animism. So, who's to say that these figures aren't the manifestation of those spirits?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
looks like all the demon faces circling my valley right now

wait i mean flames

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah, the hills to the north are dominated by smoke. These winds aren't going to keep the fires isolated either. It could get bad enough to close the I-5 again. I'll take some picture to see if I could capture any faces.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ha, I could see the pikachu, that wasn't creepy though.
I agree with most, stare long enough and you'll see anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It sort of looks like a long coiled neck and a dragon head and face.

But this is great! Too bad its the only picture around from that fire - I would have though there would be tons more people saying "Satan Did It" or something like that...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

"It looks like a picture of Pope John Paul II to me. He likes to show up in flames these days, since he's spending a lot of his time in Hell."

In response to that comment.You should be ashamed of yourself in saying that!!!! He was a Holy Man!!!! He is not in hell!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
yes the brain likes to find patterns...thats how i differentiate between people....no surpise here....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Nope, I just don’t see it. I do see explosions and smoke in the faces of the demons that I conjure up and worship though. Does that make me weird?

editideditidedit

[edit on 26-7-2008 by resistor]

top topics

join