It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 vs. JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm curious to learn if people feel that there is more concrete evidence that supports the 9-11 Conspiracy Theory, or the JFK Conspiracy Theory!! I have done a fair amount of research into both, and while I believe that there was in fact a conspiracy to kill JFK, I feel that just on the basis of evidence alone there is more evidence that exists to support the 9-11 Conspiracy.

After watching the outbreak of 9-11 Truth on the Bill Maher show, I'm starting to wonder about the movement to prove that the JFK assassination was in fact a cover up and was killed by some type of criminal faction within our own government!! Was there much of a movement, was it as big as the "9-11 Truth Movement" Was there any type of street action, or did most of the public just go along with the official story and call anyone who questioned the official story "moonbats" and "tinhats" like the 9-11 Truth movement??

Is the 9-11 Truth movement so large due to the amount of evidence, or because it was such a history changing event?

Sorry, I haven't been around long enough to truly know and understand the efforts behind the JFK Cover Up.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is there definitely more evidence supporting the 9/11 theory. this is due in large part to a growth in technology. How many cameras managed to film JFK's assassination?

Just one.

How many cameras filmed the events on 9/11? Hundreds... This makes for a substantial difference in evidence and research. People have way more avenues with which to research 9/11 than they ever did with JFK. The internet is the main factor I would say.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Washington Mall Calendar depicts both events very clearly... 9/11 is shown as a "Pandora's Box" in the hedges outside the Capitol Building, while JFK's assassination is in the very center of a major street crossing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

May be the reason he was assassinated...

new topics

top topics

join