It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Vs Usa Who Would Win ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If war ever happened between Europe and Usa, who would win. Im thinking the Americans have a big army and good technology, but the Europeans also good technology but also alot of experiance.

Hope it never happens

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I dont know who'd win... it depends on britain... whether they are with the Europeans or the Americans... they would be the deciding factor... but regardless i'd be packing my bags and getting the first plane from Sydney to Paris, Hanburg, Rome, Seville... hell anywhere in europe to help fight the evil war machine known as the USA

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
many non-government organisations dont like any of the 2, but i would say the us. alot more funding and research into warefare, and most of europe wouldnt be well prepared for such an invasion. usa have a nuclear warhead count of around 4,000 which could be used if they were to lose and it was critical they win. howver there is growing tension about usa becoming a dominant superpower, and i mean russia and china are quite formidable opponents, and might be keen to overthrow the usa?? what do ya say?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yeah i was also thinking that the Europeans would also have the backing of Russia and China, surely then the Americans would have no chance ?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragingsystem
Yeah i was also thinking that the Europeans would also have the backing of Russia and China, surely then the Americans would have no chance ?

The Americans wouldn't last too long against russia and china. china for it's numbers and russia for it's tech. my two cents.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
america has just over 4,000 delcared warheads, but russia has over 12,000 with many suspected undelcared ones. so usa would be scared of using their nukes cos of retaliation 2

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It probably wouldnt help much...but who would Australia side with..would it be america or would they side with Europe so we dont get killed

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Maybe Australia would stay nuetral, but if they knew the europeans had China and Russia on its side who do you think they would chose.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Maybe Australia would stay nuetral, but if they knew the europeans had China and Russia on its side who do you think they would chose.

personally i'd choose whoever had the most nukes...according to this info...Europe

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Hope it never happens

Don't worry, it won't happen ! It won't happen for many reasons :

1) Europe and the USA are Allied.
2) Europe have already been devastated by 2 wars and don't want to try another time.
3) If you ask to an European if he want to attack the USA, he will stare at you as if you was good for the straight jacket.

4) And last but not least, Europe isn't able to defende herself without the USA help. So,....

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Who would America have as an ally?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Hope it never happens

4) And last but not least, Europe isn't able to defende herself without the USA help. So,....

Umm, that i s a lie. Europe could defend as good as you jenks could.

And dont bring me .... of the World War 2, its history

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I agree, europe just has a smaller army but as good as defence as America, oh and maybe even better, i mean how da hell to you allow a plane to fly low into new york city. Thats bad defence.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i reckon australia would ally with China because Australia was the first country to recognise it as legitimate country.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I agree, europe just has a smaller army but as good as defence as America, oh and maybe even better, i mean how da hell to you allow a plane to fly low into new york city. Thats bad defence.

2 planes! and 1 into the pentagon

- but they like the thought that Europe can't live and defend without the great USA

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Where's this war going to be fought? If Nukes are used it is reasonable to assume annhilation of both sides, no matter who allies with who. However, if it is a ground war, and it occurs in Europe, the USA would surely prevail, hands down. And, if it were an attempted ground invasion of the USA by axis troops, with the intent of subduing the US population, may God bless whomever attempts such a feat....Heckfire, the crack dealers in Philly, NYC, and LA are armed to the teeth, let alone the Mafia, KKK, Black Panthers, ad-nauseum.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's the weapons that we don't know about that would decide the war.

Aside from nukes, what weapons would be unleashed apon the world?

Honestly, I think everyone would end up loosing, including the ones that chose to stay nuteral.

A rather large chunk of America is either from Europe and still have family there or are from there and have ties there. This also means that alot of Europeans have American family here. If it did happen, it would most likely not be the whole of Europe that would fight. Probably not the whole of America either. I guess it would have to take something MAJOR to spark that one.
Just my opinion on it.
BAKED

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
this made me think of a post that I started some time ago. about if your online friend was an enemy in war

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree with baked, it would take something really major to spark a war like that and it doesn't seem right to fight a war against someone that you once fought shoulder to shoulder with. Do you think that if such a war ever started that we would still be able to come together in a place like the ATS board and put differences aside?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
IF the US were to go to war with Europe...

It would be a Cold War,...similar to the war with the USSR.

It would be a war of who could outspend or secure their economy...

Ant the Euro is better positioned to do this in the long run.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

2 planes! and 1 into the pentagon

- but they like the thought that Europe can't live and defend without the great USA

NOT a laughing matter. Tacky

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join