It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians bring Iranian Jews to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Christians bring Iranian Jews to Israel

news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM - Evangelical Christians in the U.S. have helped convince dozens of Iranian Jews to move to Israel in recent months, offering cash incentives and claiming that Iran's tiny Jewish community is in grave danger.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, a charity that funnels millions of dollars in evangelical donations to Israel every year, is promising $10,000 to every Iranian Jew who comes to Israel, said the group's director, Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This really doesn't surprise me. Christian Zionists trying to bribe Iranian Jews to move to Israel, for the sake of their "safety" is hardly Christian like.

I don't see why the Christian Zionists don't just admit they want to have the world's Jews in Israel so they can trigger the coming of the messiah, rather than portray it as a act of goodwill to protect Iranian Jew's "safety."

The part of this article that clearly shows how much the media is trying to brainwash its readers is from this quote:

"Is this not similar to the situation in Nazi Germany in the late '30s, where they (Jews) also felt they could weather the storm?" he asked. Instead, 6 million were killed in the Holocaust, which Ahmadinejad has called a "myth."

Notice that it is written to look like it says Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust, when in fact he questioned the numbers.

In an age where lies and propoganda are being constantly fed through every media outlet, they've gained a foothold in creating a new boogeyman for us to go to war with.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting, I wonder who is financing this holy endeavor and how willing are they to come out with the cash.

Is smells like a rat to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

According to the quoted tidbit in the OP article:

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, a charity that funnels millions of dollars in evangelical donations to Israel every year,

Seems they just divert charity donations to Israel.

I wonder if their congregations know about it?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am impress that is so much money been funneled to Israel by the faithful here in the US.

I also wonder if the parishioners knows that they are financing such a big and expensive task.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Christian Zionists, as far as I am concerned, are some of the wickedest people walking the earth. They believe that once all Jews are back in Israel, Jesus will return. Who do they think they are, really?

Do they honestly believe they can speed up supernatural intervention? Boy, do they have a surprise coming. Especially once they find out that God's kingdom is being established as I type these very words. It's not something that WILL develop; it is something ALREADY DEVELOPING.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
They believe that once all Jews are back in Israel, Jesus will return.

Who believes that? There are more Jews in the U.S. than in Israel, and I don't see Christians trying to get them to move to Israel.

I believe the Bible does seem to indicate that Israel would have to be under Jewish control for the end time prophesies to be fulfilled, but that has been true almost 60 years now. I don't recall anything about every Jew needing to be there.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
DJ, Christian Zionists most certainly believe that...

Christian Zionists

Christians Challenging Christian Zionism

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

JERUSALEM - Evangelical Christians in the U.S. have helped convince dozens of Iranian Jews to move to Israel in recent months, offering cash incentives and claiming that Iran's tiny Jewish community is in grave danger.

Have those evangelicans considered that Iran might just want them to move the Jews out, thus keeping Iran "Jew-free?"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ooops!

My last message should have said this outside of quotes:

Have those evangelicans considered that Iran might just want them to move the Jews out, thus keeping Iran "Jew-free?"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmTetsuo
Ooops!

My last message should have said this outside of quotes:

That makes no sense. Iran`s Jewish population (25,000 or so) has political representation guaranteed by the constitution, as well as religious freedom (guaranteed again by the constitution). In most cases, the Jewish families living in Iran have been there for centuries. Possibly millenia. Who knows. By all accounts, they are accepted as Iranian.

There is absolutely no reason to think that Iran has suddenly decided to change all of this and seek a "Jew-free" state.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I heard that US citizens dont have public(free) healthcare ?, would that money then be better spent helping REAL people in need ?.

Smell like propaganda.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www2.irna.ir...

www.pluralism.org...

they do not want to leave^^

and from AP themselves the same story as the OP but with somewhat different slant.

ap.google.com...

They don`t speak the lanuage at all , and the locals in Israel will view them with suspicion as , well they speak farsi and thus must be spies (wonder if the christian zionists thought that through).

What is interesting is that its another faction of zionists who are doing this - they really must have been upset about the speach at ` A world without zionism` about removing israel from the pages of time - THAT comment and about a bloodless zegime change (in refference to the old ussr) and nothing about wiping Israel from the map.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by IAmTetsuo

That makes no sense. Iran`s Jewish population (25,000 or so) has political representation guaranteed by the constitution, as well as religious freedom (guaranteed again by the constitution). In most cases, the Jewish families living in Iran have been there for centuries. Possibly millenia. Who knows. By all accounts, they are accepted as Iranian.

There is absolutely no reason to think that Iran has suddenly decided to change all of this and seek a "Jew-free" state.

I can understand that Jews in Iran are more accepted than (say) Kurds in Turkey. But if I was an Iranian Jew, I would find all the hatemongering about Israel and foreign Jews to be disturbing. "Will we be next?" Jews were also very much accepted in both Wilhelmine and Weimar Germany. When Hitler agitated about Jews, it was more about the Ostjuden (foreign Jews moving to Germany) than the native ones. Times can and do change, and not always for the better.

new topics

top topics

join