It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is complete and utter fiction and fabrication.

MODS, please move this to the FICTION section of this website. I cannot believe that people fall for this stuff.

If you don't believe in something you'll fall for anything. That's about right.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It also felt like whatever it was was somehow telling me that a change is comming, globally, and internally I felt. It was hard to analyze because I was a bit overwhelmed by the experience. It has probably happened like...4 times in the past couple months. I feel it has great spiritual significance but I have yet to determine on what level. When it happens I sit there trying to analyze it the best I can until it's gone, but It deffinately feels like some force is reaching out to me, speaking to me.

I've always felt very wise, and in touch with my surroundings. Within the past 2 years I've made it my goal to help and educate people, to make them see the light in every situation and isolate the root of their negativity and hope to help them over-come it. And I persist to do this, to push, even against the heaviest stone, so to speak. In this life I am surrounded with people I feel I can really help if they took time to hear me out. It's what I enjoy doing most, and I feel it is my real purpose here, to influence those who cross my path. I'm still a learner when it comes to meditation, I feel as though I know a great wealth of knowledge, but part of me knows I need to try harder to find it, when I'm ready for more and more. But I've always been hard on myself as others tell me. Perhaps I accomplish a lot in my dreams, the few that I recall. I know I have what others tell me to be an 'over-active mind' that never rests. I don't know what I accomplish in my dreams really, but yesterday I remembered a dream from when I was younger, and I feel like some people I knew, informally were there, about 3 or 4, and they were talking about spiritually wise things, and so was I, but I was more distant, as I am in just about every conversation. But I now think they were members from this board.

What I'm saying is, I could have very well likely recieved this message you speak of, I just know I've been getting these wierd 'messages', i have been unable to interpret. But the key factor that seems to be there indicates something that is comming, that is happening, to me and everyone, change.

Well next time this rush/message randomly over-comes me again, i'll try extra hard to focus on it, and I'll try to supply you with more information on it, or if I recall that particular dream again.

It could very well have significance, because these sensations are very recent, and the last one was 1 - 2 days ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
uplander: i agree that maybe this doesn't belong here in such an official and prestigious paranormal forum. but i have to ask why you just called everyone in here a liar. if you don't believe them, fine. quietly go about your business. instead you just called every post in here "fiction" which i take offense to.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

It seems to me that you just have no frame of reference. Just because you don't believe in something, doesn't mean it's not true.

But your attitude seems to forecast the kind of spirit that may be buried within.

BTW, just because you say it, doesn't mean its true. Your post is unfortunate because it's apparent that you are oblivious to your own shortcomings. OPEN YOUR MIND, and retract.

AAC

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And for those who doubt menguard, I've been asking him for advice for a while now. You choose to believe whatever you want, and that is your right, and I will always encourage others to believe the truth thats within theirself, among all others.

The fact of the matter is, this guy is..WISE. He is one big well of knowledge, and so are all of you. Ask him anything. He well give you some good advice, if you approach with an open mind. I'm just saying, go easy on him and this thread. Please?

Even against those who stand firmly opposed to what's being discussed here.. its only been post for like what, a day? Please guys, can we keep the peace for a while longer? just a week even?

thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Tin Foil...........Buy One get One Free down at WalMart

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
what I just said about menguard.

^ - This guy is wise too. Just as wise if you ask me. Way to chime in there ACC. And to the guy above him, I know what you mean with your statement. Why is that we feel the need to turn anything offensive? Is it possible that deep within our 'enlightened' minds that we can't find a way to add our input without making it offensive to anyone?

We try to do it in a humorous way so often, that we seem to forget that it actually is offensive. I used to carry this "humor". It's one thing I don't miss.

You can make any statement, and position, on any subject, without making it offensive. It IS possible. What we're doing is taking a position, seperating ourselves from each other, working on an individual basis, when we should be comming together, analysing each our beliefs and each others, for the benefit of everyone. To offend someone is to weaken that connection.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

too bad I make it an effort not to step within 100 meters of one.

Your stance has been made clear, humorosly as I was just talking about. But it seemed freindly enough
It might bother some, but it doesn't bother me, it sounds like something just about everyone I know would tell me, bastards.

heheh

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
How old are you?

what race/creed are you?
Caucasian

Where in parts do you live?
Pacific NW, US

Are you open minded?
Very open minded, but also aware that there are many false and dangerous messages/energies that we need to learn to avoid

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?
Yes.

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?
I definitely trust my gut feeling above my other senses

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?
I think everyone does to some extent. My talent is in empathy. I usually get a very strong feeling of what it is like to live in the head of people that I encounter. For friends and even casual acquaintances I usually feel an obligation to gently guide them toward healing

Have you experienced life or death changes?
I had a very prolonged near death experience in my early 20's (caving accident) that changed the way I looked at everyday life.

The reason I registered and wanted to reply to this thread is because of the way many people in this thread are describing the voices that are giving the OP's message.

Many people describe the afterlife in visual terms, but for me it was much beyond visual. I had the sense of being with a vast number of spirits that knew me and were so happy to see me return. In our human existence, we aren't capable of experiencing this kind of communication, but as I was returning it changed into a simpler form that was very much like people are describing here. A mix of races, sexes and ages communicating as a single voice.

I have not heard a specific message, but I did have a strange awakening around the beginning of the summer. Since then I have felt like im waiting for something to happen. Its an odd feeling that is at odds with my everyday goals. For example, I have a great job that I have trouble taking seriously anymore.

I have had some interesting conversations with various people about it, but havent found many that "get it"

Like another poster, I stocked up food and water for the first time ever and am just waiting things out

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
haha, stocked up food and water. Ha yeah man, somethins commin! I'm not too concerned about food and water. Let everyone else have it. But I know what you mean. Welcome to the board.

I used to view this site too for a very long time before I finally joined. I don't contribute much. I learn something and I go to post it and someones beaten me to it. The lure of "POINTS", has these guys workin' hard, haha, well its good.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The call for change you hear is your instincts. Something is very wrong. I’m not yet sure what to do about it, but here are some good posts about what is happening(two are mine, but that’s because I “hear” it too):

We need to unite our “god”:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

We need to unite our politics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this might be how it got so bad:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The time now is to educate, to open as many eyes as you can. We are gathering, the veil is being dropped.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Anyone that doubts we are having these experiences is ignoring something very important. There is a message to be heard from those who are awakening to the reality of spirit, and it should not be taken lightly.

Ultimately anyone is capable of seeing the truths that underly the fabric of our perceived reality. You have to choose to want it, and take action. It's not enough to contemplate a philosophical or spiritual idea without implementing it into everyday life. Meditation and developing awareness will open a process within that is nothing less than magical. If one is truly focused on spiritual growth, there is no limit to the amazing experiences that can be attained. A whole plethora of psychic phenomena can be engaged by consistent practice within the spiritual realm.

Is there truly a select group of people whom are destined to awaken? Are there truly inter-dimensional beings or angels guiding these people? Personally, I believe the answer is yes. The time ahead is going to be extremely dangerous if humanity cannot unite around the fundamental facts of matter that are right in front of everybody's eyes, should they choose to see them. If I were an inter-dimensional being, I could not think of a better time to engage the Earth for the purpose of spiritual transformation. It is certainly feasible, at least in my mind, that certain individuals are more prepared to receive spiritual information than others.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Vipassana]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

You wait for your savior, the rest of you read those posts and figure out what to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

I'm not waiting for any savior at all. I have taken responsibility for this myself. I was simply speculating on the possibility of outside influence or aid.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
reply to post by captainplanet

I'm not waiting for any savior at all. I have taken responsibility for this myself. I was simply speculating on the possibility of outside influence or aid.

Then I apologize

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Sounds like soon very soon, your inner voice, will start soul drumming. It will let you know you are a shell, and the drummer the nut a.k.a. the source is inside.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting...
I felt some sort of message, but not sure it's the one you are referring to...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wasn't trying to mock you guys by calling it instinct, i'm on your side. I'm just trying to help, read those posts, i couldn't care less about my ATS points.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Its the same 'Trigger Effect' that brought you to this thread. Words are triggers in our cellular memorY that wake us up.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Some are more or less, feeling the need to continue when others are almost compelled to stay on until something ticks inside, and releases that information.

Thats the Genesis of Man. In which the creation of the world is described. The time or circumstances of something's coming into being.

Analogy but point given.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join