It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
good post Menguard
I havent gotten a message, but in the past few months i've started to feel very intense connections to other people. people i've never met in my life. they seem so close but...well divided i guess,like the cable's in the modem but the computers not on.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This reminds me of what happens when I go through heavy periods of meditation. I will meditate one day, and the next get some sort of message when I am exhausted.

For example, I went for a run a while back and achieved the "runners high." During this time I felt someone directly in front of my face yell, "YOU KNOW." At that point I felt almost pushed off the treadmill before I regained my wits. I also have experienced some visuals almost through my eyelids during meditation. The room will be the same, except with a green tint and all electronic devices will have a radiation coming off of them.

I don't typically talk about this stuff, because I think it sounds crazy, but I'd like to hear what some of you have to say about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would like to know how many have recieved this message?

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?

What do ywhat will it portray in the future?

I personally recieved this message four or more months ago.

Ah a fellow friends post!!!

Very interesting.

Well menguard, I'm sure that you know I've touched on subjects as powerful and moving as time/space and reappearing disappearing posts.

I would like to state, that I have never/yet too hear this message, and any time I hear any ungenerated thought in my head I will challenge it by thinking "That was just a figment of my imagination" and it usually resides as that.

However, the way you say multiple voices - I've never heard that.

I know *WE ARE* gathering.

I know, I have gathered amongst THEM....

And I know right now my hairs are standing on end.

I can tell you this, everyone, Regardless if you've heard this or not, the people are gathering, and they are learning, and they are ascending, and they are spreading this power, and this knowledge throughout everyone, invisibly, and by us accepting that we are gathering, more will gather, and more will run too this pyschi phenomena.

I cannot confirm or disconfirm what you heard was delusional or not, and no one on this form could.

I can reccomend you stay away from any pyschologist.

I can also reccomend, that you practice meditative states of concious as it may proove as some benefit.

I can tell you, if you want to gather with us.............

Start researching, because.....the rabbit hole doesn't stop.

And I'd say only 10-20% of the users on this board are scientific enough to pronounce they in fact do know of this rabbit hole, and where it can lead.

All I can say too ANYONE that is reading this.......

Follow the white rabbit.

Follow it.

And don't stop.

Because when the time comes, you won't have to stop following it, you'll already know.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel

Follow the white rabbit.
Follow it.

Pardon me Ezekiel, should I be ignorant.
But is "white rabbit" not a substance dispelled from the discussion board.
And as far as I can see you do not contribute to the general debate in Menguards thread.
WIS

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
intresting post menguard,i didnt heard the message but post whatever future "message" you hear

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I will tell you this the other day I was falling asleep and I was being downloaded with information into my brain it delt with THE AZTEC SUN STONE. And everytime my eyes blinked, information like a reel was being inserted into my brain. I saw certain points on the wheel highlight in Yellow and red.

These were Ancient symbols I was recieving.

I will see if I can find anything on the likes I was recieving from symbols.

The weird thing was, it was like I was in a trance/state, recieving this information, it's probably all in my the sun is a lightship/disk thread.

I will tell you this I was happy after the input was recieved from the symbols so it could only be good.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have heard a few words like this come to me in my head since I started meditating.

The first was 'The Awakening'( i now know this is a common term I had hardly even heard it before at the time), I had a major awakening at this point whilst meditating and reached a state of enlightenment where my mind was completely clear of outside influences I felt i could think completely openly. I felt like Neo waking up in the Matrix and when I opened my eyes i fully expected to be on that ship in the matrix lol, I wasnt I was just in a clear state of mind. Been trying to aceive this state ever since lol.

Another more recent was the Ascendancy, I also had 2 others but i dont remember what they are I think one may have been 'The Gathering' that's what drew me to this thread. I remember they were all the name of Horror films or something similar.

I hear garble all the time when meditating or in that sort of mind these days since ive been trying to open my mind.

I Was thinking about the uses of quartz crystal after I dropped my healing quartz and snapped it in 2. So I meditated on it with one half in each hand and immediately I heard a voice saying Ionite, (Ironite?) you need Ionite. :S

So i googled it and its used in star wars mythology and it does exist. I probably just heard it in a film or maybe its the answer to free energy lol.

Just after I made this post something has just reminded me of dreams that I have had all my life( im making a coscious effort to remember my dreams lately but I had pretty much forgot these until now).Since I was young I have dreamt of skies filled with massive slow moving space ships (like square ships in the sky) low to the ground and fast moving smaller craft high in the sky. I feel they are here but in the future.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by redzi0n]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I know this Gathering to be of space people. The Ancient Ones from a times past present reuniting to connect the world around us with Universal Discipline or Divine Laws.

I am one of them and by this thread alone there are others.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I would like to know how many have recieved this message?

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?

What do you think it means?

And what will it portray in the future?

I personally recieved this message four or more months ago.

I would like to hear those explanations by people who have also had this Internal Stimuli go off in there (neurological-net transmissions).

It was like a (Group transference) of people sending out this call all into ONE VOICE.

Heared it about five years ago.. had alot of preminitions, omens, signs and strange "co-incidences" [some of you know about those
]. Been waiting in the foyer ever since. I actually did connect with a few 'kindred spirits'.. it was all very intense but nothing significant eventuated from it as they lost their nerve at the last minute.. kind of a 'what now?' thing. My 'intuition'/gut tells me we'll be getting paged again soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Looks like we have been gathering over the net pushing the very limits of human conception and perception a physical note to lighten the senses.

The Gathering took place in The Central Sun.

All time is simulataneous so it is happening now too.

A lot of you are probably Pleiadians.

Two thirds of you are.

We take form in many bodies from other existances, that is why the spirit is eternal. I take it a lot of us recycle back and forth in between the Earth moments and space moments.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A lot of you are probably Pleiadians

Dear Menguard, would you be so kind and elaborate? Please.

We take form in many bodies from other existances, that is why the spirit is eternal. I take it a lot of us recycle back and forth in between the Earth moments and space moments.

I understand this, all though not on a logical level, I do in my heart.
WIS

[edit on 10-4-2008 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I didn't know this thread was still going.

Every once in a while i get messages... i'd describe it as the opening of the crown and energizing the brow chakra for like 10 seconds of intense ear ringing and a little disorientation. Whenever it happens I try to hold on to the moment and try and decipher what's going on. No discernable words but sometimes I get impressions.

A lot of you are probably Pleiadians.

- not me I'm ..Altean? or sirian.. How did I end up on this dump?

I'm glad this thread has still got some life.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A lot of the Bird Tribes mixed with the Snake clans mixed beings are represenative of this.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Not sure if this was mentioned before, from my studies of various religion sages words and with an open-minded not clouded by the external conditioning due to growing up in this urban city, Menguards' message is pretty much the law of Nature or Source.
Perhaps we could start a official website where Menguard can put forth all the messages he received to truly gather like-minded people. This must be done in a fun and non-religious way so that even close-minded people might want to take a look.
Just an idea, but we might wanna look seriously into it.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I got a message while sleeping a week ago. It was very pronounced but as if only 1 person was saying it..when I heard it ... it was like I wasn't even asleep, because I woke up so suddenly it was like I was just laying there not really asleep at all.. here's what I heard...

"PLEASE EMPTY YOUR POCKETS OF ALL YOUR POSSESSIONS"

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You know who you are and why you are here don't YOU?!

Now come forward and rewind time and tell us what happened.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

A lot of the Bird Tribes mixed with the Snake clans mixed beings are represenative of this.

Those that take to the sky and those that are born In Earths garden.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

What arethese? Bird tribes? Snake clans? I know that this post was from a while ago, but anyone careto tell what those are? ESp. bird tribes. What. the heck.

Otherwise, it reminds me of dreams i've been having, where i meet a lot of different people, who all have a different look about them; and there's no sound, but there is instant knowledge and inference. General weirdness. The stranger thing is this sense i get that these are real people i'm meeting, and the environments are differnt, plainer, like the astral. Alot of weirdness.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Levita]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Those that take to the sky and those that are born In Earths garden.

Thats interesting as I have been getting omens/signs of a fire dragon for the last two years but they have been more frequnt lately. I have been "following" it (would rather not say "chase"..) and it's led to some odd situations which have made me nervous. I've always had dragon omens but the fire is very specific and representational. Any ideas?

thanks.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by riley]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I didn't read all of this but it reminds me of what I heard (David Wilcock?) say about the indigo kids and the super psychic kids. Basically he said that they were supposed to form a single consciousness to change the rest of ours. They would basically link together. I can't find the video; I'll look for it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join