It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Raven I also have had times like that when I hear loads of voices at once, yet I will get up and check and no radios or TVs are going in the house, and kids are all asleep. I also have dreams that I cant explain, and I predicted my dads death 2 months before he died. Yet he wasnt sick. But I havent ever heard this gathering thing before this is new to me.

My husband and I have both had near death experiences. My husband died when he was 5 years old and was brought back 30 minutes later thru prayer. Then he died again when he was 13 years old and The ministers prayed over him and he awoke, after 9 hours of being dead.

I also have died twice once when I was a year old and again when I was 35. My psychic abilities have grown big time since my last near death experience. Can I say people are talking to me? No I cant but I do know my husband and I both have Psychic abilities, many people call me a prophet because I can tell you things that will happen in years to come. I dont think of myself as being one, but I do know I can predict things ahead of time. And God also shows me things like he shows my husband.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

This is so true in fact they are already there, if you think about life people get up, get dressed, brush there teeth, comb there hair, get in the cars and go to work then they come home, eat, shower, and sleep just to do it all again the next day. Its like ants. We do the same things over and over again like freaken ants. No differences just the same crap. And when the day comes that work is closed and they cant go to work for 1 day they dont know what to do with there selves.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How we free the species is by freeing ourselves, there is a lot of E.T.s in the human flesh that are controlled through outside sources, ones of balance and ones of imbalance.

How you can tell if you are being setup through manipulation or covert tactics that aren't your own is doing something that is not of your character to do so.

Now what promotes this character into place is nothing more then a simulated version of life being played out on the boob tube.

Lets take it one step deeper their are those that have been secretly manipulated through sources to promote a certain function that is to either take away mankinds freedom, or eradicate them, or just assimulate them to a new cause.

Humans what you possess is the energy to open portals to space time that could allow others to come in and try to use the human function to their benefit.

Their are others that wait for opening's like this to take advantage of the human condition. Mankinds very potential can be used against them if they don't get a sound base to work from. The best thing humans can do is balance the Earth through energetic work of grounding Earths energy. By balancing the Earths body we are balancing the spiritual body of humans. IF Earth's spiritual essence is ripped from the Earth, that means the natural balance, what do you think happens to humans. The coglomerate of our energy bodies is mixed inside Earths. And whatever we put into it we will get out of it.

But this blue orb recides in ALL spaces of time. And what could happen if another group that is stuck into another planet knows how to siphon the energy off this planet. I will tell you. You will have massive destruction. Because the spirtual body is being ripped from the physical base. Without the spirit, the body dies. What happens when a force outside of mankind has been using Earth as a Co-base to explore other space time in and even conquer. Earthlings have the coding in their body to open space time portals to other worlds, other dimensions, other gravities, other spaces, other universes, other paradoxes. Well if one can pull that energy into another grid of a Parallel Universe they can also manipulate that energy that resides on that planet. Does Earth make sense. Yep, beings with Unlimited Energy SUnlimited Energy Sources and a lot of potential to possess for some Outlaw E.T. groups to take advantage of.

The Earth could be used to make a black hole out of if we don't use it wisely we could suck the life from one entrance into space into another fabric of space time. But what humans don't know is that we could bring in others that are sophisticated enough to know how humanity can bend.

You get those that know of humanities potential and they know the strengths and weaknesses of them what do you think they could do?

They could make you go anywhere into space and time if you aren't aware.

If one knows the fine print of how a society works then how hard is it to control it through the strings in which it functions. The structure here on Earth is an E.T. civilisation setup through morphing the time grid.

Don't you see how close we are to becoming E.t.s ourselves. But more then that we are the ANGELS of GOD. And only through our own moral corruption can we can be used as tools for someone elses causes.

But if we stick to our (Moral Codes) of conduct we could use the very sources that choose to exploit us and use the very system against them through our knowing how things work we will be able to stop any forces that are here to corrupt mankinds purpose of serving G.O.D.

The Great Omniscent Director we are a part of that exists inside of us, and with it OUR THOUGHTS CREATE WORLDS. We are a chain of wisdom locked up deep within mankinds knowing. Humans have more potential then they could ever realise. We have the potential to Fold Worlds Up or Unlock them.

You could look at ourselves as the Gatekeepers because we connect the dots for others out there. Without the human format there would be no game. What we are uncovering is OURSELVES and the service in connection with Source that we serve as a Universal Being, our planet serves.

I told you all that everyone of our species is serving in this time contininuim to unlock our god given potential. If we use technologies that serve only to hinder our true potential who is the fool those that accept gifts from outside sources. If we are to manipulate a source for direction well then we better know the plot behind the direction if we are to see our paths ahead.

Do we want to be Conquerors of space or co-creators with the worlds outside this program. Our government is taking on their own role without our knowing. But if humankind unlocks their god like genes well, now we are on fair grounds to play on.

With our knowing we will be a step ahead of them and that will help us to command the Earthship. When we connect to our Universal self we have the power to communicate with all kinds of sentient types including our Earth and existing planets within and out of our space time.

Choose Wisely

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Could be the teachers....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Tell me mengaurd, what are your thoughts on the evolution of consciousness, to the point where we become Conscious Co-creators by the end of Gregorian 2011?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So by knowing this information and meditating on a daily basis, we are basically going to one way or another break out of your 3D BOX, and be aware?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
"We are Gathering"

I would like to know how many have received this message?
I've Known for an extent now that the aliens are coming, and what i mean by that is i knew it in heart and soul. i have no proof of any sort it is just a feeling. But it was only lately(past 5 days) that i started meditating. I believe i have to be mentally prepared for when they arrive. Also i would like to point out that u(among others) have been greatly appreciated in these forums helping to awaken the masses. This is why i believe we as a whole CAN DO IT. some people think by posting your stuff it does nothing, BUT IT DOES. Its basically ESSENCE for the Soul. It makes one believe.

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?
I am not sure, could you be specific. If you are talking about the higher vibrations in my meditations then yes, if not then explain what u mean?

What do you think it means?
I believe now that we are trying to break out of our 3D CAGE.

And what will it portray in the future?
I believe we be will be aware and and we will we will be able to talk via telepathy and do great things.

I would like to hear those explanations by people who have also had this Internal Stimuli go off in there (neurological-net transmissions).
(please explain by what u mean by Internal stimuli?)

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe i am supposed to break my 3D cage and become aware of my inner self, if not explain why?

[edit on 25-1-2008 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
How old are you?
I am 16

what race/creed are you?
I am of Italian and Scottish decent but, I AM CANADIAN, sorry for drama but i am very proud to be Canadian, even though the Americans run it.

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization.
2 hrs outside of Toronto in a small town in Georgina, tell the E.Ts to drop by anytime they like. probably already here.

Are you open minded?
yes i am very open minded and has been that way all my life.

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?
Could u explain what you mean by this?

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act?
Yes sometimes, but in this aspect i am trying desperately to break free and learn the possibilities.

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?
Not that i am aware of, but that will happen to me in due time i believe.

Have you experienced life or death changes?
:
yes i feel much more happy through my meditation.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Of a time when we know we are not alone and indeed are being visited already —and suddenly the earth is a very small blue island in the vast universe and we are all family upon her.

Of a time when the people and their representatives have stood up to the forces of exploitation and covert abuse of power and have finally fulfilled the promise of democracy and an open and free society.

Of a time when the one trillion dollar military/industrial complex will be transformed into an engine to advance all the peoples of the world, not destroy. them.

Of a time when the technologies of extraterrestrial origin, already figured out and operational in covert projects funded by the people, will be disclosed and owned by all.

Of a time when, by these advancements, each home and each village can have its own source of energy which consumes no fuel and pollutes not the air, the water or the land.

Of a time when the third world will be freed from the poverty which the limited resources and cost of energy ensure —and will take its place equally among the prosperous nations of the northern hemisphere.

Of a time when we will utilize space to explore and discover, not as the next launching pad for warfare.

Of a time when we can see our children's children's children living and growing in a world free of the specter of environmental holocaust.

Of a time when the earth and her people will take their place peacefully among other planetary peoples, joining in an evolutionary spiral which endures for millennia.

Of a time when the millions of acres of fertile farm land now under highways will be freed to be nurtured for better uses, as we float silently from place to place in devices currently held hostage in underground facilities.

Of a time when the ugliness of transmission lines and power plants and nuclear waste will vanish into irrelevance as we each utilize power sources in our homes and offices which are free-standing and non-polluting.

Of a time when no rain forest will need to be cut down or burned for firewood and minimally productive farmland since the means of energy and production will forever quench that inferno.

Of a time when the great want and injustice of severe poverty, which breeds so much social unrest and suffering, will be replaced by a culture of abundance, not a zero sum game of greed.

Of a time when the exploration of mind and human potential will replace the exploitation of others.

Of a time of collective security when the people of the world will vow to enforce a peace which is inviolate —and universal— and will let no leader or group invade or exploit another.

Of a time when all beings, human or otherwise, are respected and protected equally for the reality of their inner being, not judged by their race or sex or other external qualities. Not even their planet of origin.

For such a time, some effort is warranted. Some sacrifice justified.
quote from - Dr Steven Greer. www.luisprada.com...

Click link and read

[edit on 18/2/08 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I guess for me it all started one day while watching youtube as I was looking for info on a possible job change, and I noticed the John Lear on USAs treaty with aliens clip and thought it just might be sort of interesting.

Well since then It has been like someone has turned on a tap in my brain and I have not been able to turn it off lol, not that I want to now. Its been 5 months and every chance I get I am seaching for more info.

I can remember having many dreams when I was young where I am flying , and i dont mean in an airplane. Even to this day I have had them but for some reason I can fly higher now if that makes any sense.

I had always been interested in UFOs as well. Also have been interested in Edgre Cayce. and others.

I have of late found David Wilcocks stuff very interesting.

www.divinecosmos.com...

How old are you? 43

what race/creed are you? white

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization. Canada

Are you open minded? I am now but was not before being awakened .

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?Not that I can remember.

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act? Somtimes.

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception? Dont belive so

Have you experienced life or death changes? No

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar

This is so true in fact they are already there, if you think about life people get up, get dressed, brush there teeth, comb there hair, get in the cars and go to work then they come home, eat, shower, and sleep just to do it all again the next day. Its like ants. We do the same things over and over again like freaken ants. No differences just the same crap. And when the day comes that work is closed and they cant go to work for 1 day they dont know what to do with there selves.

Hilda

Sadly the fact remains, ants survive, we are only really meant to survive, not excel.

On a more on topic note, this whole "We are gathering" thing strikes me as odd, around 6-7 months ago i've been getting the feeling something evil/bad is coming. I'm either wrong it's just personal. But that's wat i've been getting recently.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've only read the first page and the last page, so sorry if I miss anything important.

I strongly appreciate your last post, Menguard. It rings a bell for me, and seems to fit a lot of what I was thinking of today.

As for the original subject, I am not entirely certain, but the phrase "We are Gathering" sounds familiar to me. I have been spoken to be a deep male-sounding voice a few times. One was attached to a dream I had where I saw a group of odd-looking humans say something like "There is not enough room for the both of us" - meaning humans vs. whoever they are. A recent voice I heard said "Species are so easy to control."

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Anyone who sees life in that simple form is missing everything that makes it important. Taking everything inbetween for granted.
I pity anyone who sees life as monotonous cycle and nothing more.

What would be the point?

If that is all people see in life.. they need to open their eyes, but there is so much more going on everyday of your life. Even ATS is a contradiction to that view. Everyday you are experiencing new things, taking in information and analyzing that data in your mind as to what it all means.. putting together pieces of a perpetual puzzle.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Nothing bad is coming. Change is coming.. but it is not bad or evil. Evil is just an illussion anyway. Part of the natural balance of the universe.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Great topic. Maybe we all should be careful its not the NWO crew beaming voices and images into our head via HAARP technology or satelite.. check the below thread and have a wonder. Think about blue beam and mind control and the fact they wana install a new age science based religion to fully get the NWO up and running.

Guys keep an open mind just dont let your brains fall out. Im genuinely concerned for our safety. I do not want to be a 'useful idiot' and help these sickos install their NWO anymore than you all do. So please be careful....

In one experiment, communication of the words from one to ten using ´speech modulated´ microwave energy was successfully demonstrated. Microphones next to the person experiencing the voice could not pick up these sounds. Putting voices in people´s heads could cause what the report calls "psychologically devastating" effects.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I can feel I am 'gathering' a group of like-minded individuals into my inner circle to help evolve humanity and the planet as a whole.

"Like Attracts Like."

At the moment I am in the process of building a sort of group that will help in these times to rebuild our civilization.

We have fallen and we can't get up so to speak

We need help in whatever form we can get. From the most insignificant animal to the most profound insights. All of it leads us on the path.

All of it helps create a new world of peace.

This is not a 'new world order,' but a return of respect for all life. No conspiracy theory here.

This is what all life wants, to be at peace. Whatever that means to you, consciously create it every day and you may be surprised to wake up one day in a very beautiful world that you've never seen before.

Or it could be a dark hellish realm. "Hell on Earth" or "Heaven on Earth."

It is after all, our choice.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Dinnj

Nothing bad is coming. Change is coming.. but it is not bad or evil. Evil is just an illussion anyway. Part of the natural balance of the universe.

You can't know that for sure. Evil is an illusion? Not in the conventional sense of the word it isn't. I could easily describe somebody murdering a young child without motive evil. And it WOULD be evil, no doubt about it. In the dictionary meaning of the word evil, it is NOT an illusion.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

About 5 months ago.

its more of a ...?feeling?...something i just...can't explain or "elaborate on" because it just....cant be explained.....like how a nun gets her "calling" or how a shaman just "becomes" a shaman.....

It feels as thought there is a knot of emotion, surrounding what ever it is
a knot of hatred, pain, fear, love and goodness.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinnj

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Dinnj

You can't know that for sure. Evil is an illusion? Not in the conventional sense of the word it isn't. I could easily describe somebody murdering a young child without motive evil. And it WOULD be evil, no doubt about it. In the dictionary meaning of the word evil, it is NOT an illusion.

as bad as this sounds...take a page out of the "dungeons & dragons Players Handbook". where one man see's evil, another man see's divine law.

to a muslim, it is not murder to eld the life of an infadel, it is not evil.
to a christian, all murder is evil.
to a satanist, murder is sacrafice, and sacrafice is GOOD.

it is all within the prespective you view "evil", and "good".

they are BOTH merly an illusion which has been created by our own mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When I started to hear it 5 years ago it was a faint signal. I saw 3 faces of whom I did not recognize, not greys or little green men, but human like faces. Now, I feel the pull is getting stronger and stronger. Don't know when it will happen but will know when it does.

When I was young the year 2027 was revealed to me, but I do not know what it signifies.

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join