It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We are Gathering"

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by euclid

I really like your take on the word, etc. This is how I understand things are. I agree Religions have corrupted the true meaning of the Bible. I believe the Bible has lots of truth in it, but the real meat and potatoes has been cleverly obscured and without understanding how things really work, we are taught the wrong lessons from that work.

So, thumpers, get off of those high horses and take a better look around before you read the trail. For some it will be a matter of no compromise on the understanding of the Bible. After studying those scriptures modern religion promotes, there are too many places where questions came up. The standard response is "It is not possible for a person to understand what is meant, let me explain it to you."?????

How do they know what the truth is?

In trying to prove what I have been told to accept as truth, I have been guided by a Benevolent being(s) to think along the lines you are talking about euclid. I ended up seeking answers from God and He was there for me with snips of the real truth. I now believe the Creator to be a group of beings, plural not singular.

"I am in you"....How does that work?

If creation is pre programed into quartz crystals, anything could have god in them. God is the power of creation. By using energy from the source to create people, plants and animals out of the dust, creation would not be that hard because the blueprints are in place.

"You are in me"
"The power of life is a gift from God."
"When you die, your spirit of life goes back to God."

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We are GATHERING lifes time tables and splitting the worlds seconds apart from light. The thought that we created time tables to be a part of and create disasters as foretold a sign of alignment with the Cosmic Force outside our time space; says we have manufactured lives past the human condition but rendered in Earths Gracing point. There are many times tables to present calculated information distributing the masses wild waves and past times.

The Golden Age is your outlook and the forebearer of wisdom is the peoples insight to the age of a dawn expressed through the sound of light. The light shines binds the cosmos, of foretold journey into the Heart of wisdom.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't know about that, but If I had to respond to an external;/internal calling of their gathering I would have to say I hope we are evolving fast enough.

not to be wierd, but...

Doesn't it say that the dead will gather and rise?

that lot of energy I reffer to is from the dead

I have been having all sorts of my dead friends and family around lately
( atleast it feels like they are right there ) liitle messages from them or wierd things happening

A lot of other people have mentioned simular events themselves lately. I work in a bar so I talk to lots of people not just a couple

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

The dead are those that gave up the ability to think for themselves, condemned to a Box with no way out. So dead is a good depiction, if you are not living by your own rules you are living by the dead. No room for growth.

The dead I am referring to is Modern Society if they refuse to grow, we will have zombies walking around in bodies, with no input of their own.

(In General)

[edit on 11-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

How very odd Menguard that you posted that. Just yesterday I was thinking this same thing. It seems that these days the very apathy that surrounds so many in today's world is just that, Zombies in Living Flesh, or the walking dead.

So many are consumed by the constant grind to survive each day, few take the time to look around themselves and truly see.

I pulled off the road yesterday (I drive a lot) to watch jets coursing back and forth across the sky leaving contrails. I was surprised to see the exhaust from one form into a circular cloud and then another jet fly the circumference of the cloud leaving a trail around it. This to me wasn't so surprising but rather the fact that of probably 200 plus cars that passed me during that time, only two persons actually looked to see what was so interesting.

I fear for those who have been blinded by the light.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I find this whole thread quite fortunate. Although i have not heard the same message i was talking to my partner yesterday about something very similar. I didnt want to tell her in case she thought i was going crazy.

Anyway for the past 3 months every now and then i hear very very clear and precise

"David, Be ready"

Sometimes i have ignored when my name is called and it repeatedly says my name until i acknowledge them in my mind.

This catches me out usually when im alone and is very very clear and loud that i cannot deny it

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I will tell you one way I new I was being contacted it was when I was twenty I decided I would go 'out of body' but above my moms house. Well what I observed seemed to confirm my suspicions when I was younger. What I saw was a 'ball of lightning' in clouds just above my house. That Ball of lightning was a Cloud covered Ufo. A Light Ship in a cloud.

A lot of times when we are being contacted you might be summoned to a certain point in your house and fall asleep to be aboard a UfO or Light Ship. I remember one point in my life, I just wanted to be elsewhere and told the People of Light to come pull me out of body. Well, they did I was pulled out through my the souls of my feet most likely aboard a craft, A LIGHT SHIP. And I felt this overwhelming love exuding all around me I didn't want to leave. I told them I don't want to go back. But that's when a Powerful voice said; "Do what you came here to do"

It entailed completing my mission. This mission of Intermediary Status.

Bringing the 'Star Systems' closer together to unite them.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That LightShip I was aboard had Soul Family on it because I felt the overwhelming embrace of my people. All I could see was light but the energy there was overwhelming. It brought me to tears, and when I slipped back in my body, I was in such a euphoric state it made me feel rejuvenated. Knowing we are all on a mission waiting for that LIGHT in the sky to contact us when the need arrives and to comfort us when the splitting of dimensions happens. This is when the mind is operating in full level status. Its slipping in and out of our world into others.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

I would like to know how many have recieved this message?

I would like to know what you think about this internal stimuli?

What do you think it means?

And what will it portray in the future?

I personally recieved this message four or more months ago.

I would like to hear those explanations by people who have also had this Internal Stimuli go off in there (neurological-net transmissions).

It was like a (Group transference) of people sending out this call all into ONE VOICE.

The title of this thread caught my attention because it is so true. I am not sure what this internal stimuli is but I do know that God is amassing His angels for Armageddon. I don't know when this will happen because only God Himself knows when but I am ready when it happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
As am I... the time is coming soon as I feel it.The dark Lord is trying very hard to win Gods' Lightwalkers..Do not be deceived or be led from your beliefs.The promise of riches both material and credit worth will be enticing but resist, for it is your SOUL...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Have you listened to this on you tube? It gave me chills. So many odd things have happened to me these last 15 years.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Check out ArchangelSandalphon also he has some really good stuff:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Collective mind sets, thinking the same coming together. We are gathering. I can remember being in a chat room and acuatually feeling the person I was conversing with. Spirits or souls of one kind gathering together. Collective minds that think together can make it feel like a drug. All are on the same page. The same feeling I have been getting latley is to gather people of like minds and chat.

In the Spirit
zman

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I am tired or just realizing that others are on the same level as me, but reading this thread i literally making my head spin as if separate from my body. I will admit that I have felt messages before after thinking a lot about "the system" and what binds us as one, but this is usually when I am in an altered state such as being very high. However, too often to have it be the effects of the weed on me I have felt what I like to call the "system putting me back in check" with sudden jolts of information or a simple word telling me how to act or think. I'll literally be thinking about the above mentioned and have this sudden overwhelming feeling of negative energy overcome my body usually accompanied by a single world. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this?

And the second I finished writing the above, all the lights in my room (and possibly the house) turned off w/out me moving an inch.....

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
For about a year now, I have had an unusual thing happen to me.

When I turn off my TV to go to sleep I hear voices. They seem to be off in the distance and I try very hard to understand what they are saying but I never can.
The voices sound like alot of people talking at one time. It is men and women talking.

Could this be what you are talking about?

This is something that I have heard all my life. As I drift off to sleep I hear the exact same thing you describe. Lately, though, I haven't been paying much attention. I have gotten into the habit of leaving the TV on all night. Maybe it is blocking the voices.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
FYI:

mengaurd, If you really recieved the message then you wouldn't need to be asking a bunch of questions because:

1. you would know where to meet
2. you would be in contact with all the others already via direct-thought
3. you would know who all the others are
4. you would know all the who, what, when, why and how of the message and what it all means
5. you would not need to post here to attempt to figure it out

therefore, if you don't know what it is all about then you are obviously insane or attempting to play with peoples heads here on the board.

-Euclid

Maybe it was just an initial "sound check" to see if everyone is receiving who should???

You bring up a very valid point. I thought the same thing when I read the original post. At current count, though, more people relate than not.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has drawn this conclusion, I have only gotton several pages into it thus far.. 7 or 8 to be exact.. upon reading markjaxson's post on page 5 The thought popped into my head that we are all going to die and return into being.. one being, or life force if you will.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by klawsraught

so where did everyone gather too?

any updates on the mysterious messages you/ or anyone been getting?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
How old are you? 16

what race/creed are you? white

Where in parts do you live, not specific but a generalization. england

Are you open minded? yes

Have you experienced outside interference as far as spirit guidance goes?
i have seeb spirits since i was 6

Do you like (feeling things) out first before you act? i allways try to feel things out first

(I am gathering as much information as possible.)

Do you have (E)xtra (S)ensory (P)erception?yes

Have you experienced life or death changes? yes

i have seen earth in its future state, its called Meridia and the world will revert back to a grassy place, many people will try to stop this but the chosen few will protect it. MenGuard please u2u me i think im one of those you spoke of on this board

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I just read two pages of this, and it all sounds completely ripped off from HBO's "Carnivale" series, almost word for word.

You know who they gathered around? Yep the Anti-Christ.
You know what he was? a Christian Minister.

Maybe ya'll gathering at the mental ward.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join