It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young BF in PA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

This is the existing thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, that was an existing thread as well, didn't know which which started first.

Thanks

Either way- I am not convinced that the pictures show anything unusual...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Actually, this thread was started on 10/22 and your's was started on 10/31. So I think it's quite clear as to which is the original.

As for your assessment, agreed.

[edit on 2-11-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
After seeing the pic on Cryptomundo of the bear with mange, I have no doubt that's what it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Guys, this thing is NOT a bear. Look closley at the head. Not at all like a bear's. More like a chimp's. No idea what a chimp would be doing in Pennsilvania, though.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well I hate to state the obvious but I am looking for a big human looking foot but what I see is a paw on the back leg.

So unless young bigfoot have a foot growth spurt at some point I have to go with a bear with sarcoptic mange unless there is another cryptid out there that fits the image.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thats one of the most convincing photo's Ive ever seen. I have no idea what it could be, unless its a very sick, small bear, which seems highly unlikely.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There are some size comparison photo's here on the Bigfoot Research Organization site. Make of them what you will, but its always interesting to read up on this, and compare opinions.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I've actually hunted that area many times and never saw anything that even resembles a BF. Not saying they can't be in the ANF but this sure ain't one.

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I just found the "Jacobs Photos", and it prompted me to finally make my own report to the BFRO.
I've hunted in the area of McKean/Elk County A LOT, and never seen a BF while hunting, but I did have at least one encounter in those woods.
My own report for the BFRO may be too long to post on their website, I don't know. I guess it's being looked at and investigated now.
The gist of it is: I came upon what I thought was a bear, digging in the ground behind a log. It looked just like what a bear would look like if I only saw his back above the fallen log. (just a furry hump visible) When he realized I was there, he stood up. I froze, he did too, for a minute, then he strode off. It was a Bigfoot.
The reasons this is relevant to the pictures is that: The BF I came upon was in the same position you see in the pictures, that is; bent over, with a bear-looking hump on his back. Also; This occurred in the same area, McKean Co.
I guess you can check out my report at the BFRO site if they publish it. It was pretty long, I haven't told many people about it, and I was finally getting it off my chest. My experience happened about 35 years ago.
My report will make it pretty easy for someone in that area to find the location, and I had another experience in that same area about 7 years before that, so I would guess there may be (at least) one there still.
I think it's a bigfoot, but it's a shame there isn't a better picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I see a 6 inch pointed ear sticking off to the left in the bottom pic- I checked and it's not the tree (root) or (shadow). Starving bear?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs99

it could be a very malnutritioned bear with mange

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join