It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young BF in PA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Original Source www.bfro.net...

If you look closely at the first creature pic it looks like there is a tail. It's white since it probably doesn't have much hair. It's right between where the back legs probably start. It can be seen in both pictures.

Also notice that there is a twig that is in front of the left paw in picture 1 and it's being covered by the back paw in picture 2. Obviously the front paw was on the ground when the first picture was taken.

It looks like the flash wasn't mounted directly on the camera. There is a small hump at the top of the back. It looks like the shadow of that hump falls on the tree slightly to the left of where it shows on the creatures back. If it's true that the flash is coming from a short distance to the right of the camera. That means that the dark patch that looks like the head is probably partly shadow. The main part of the creature blocking the illumination and the curve of the tree would tend to make the shadow darker.

I'm starting to lean towards the mangy Bear theory too, but I've still got hope that it's not.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by LazyGuy]

[edit on 25-10-2007 by LazyGuy]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Interesting pictures, but again we will never know until we have its body. It does like a primate to me, but I'm not a zoologist.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks, Frogs and Lazy, for bringing this up here, with the pix. As much as I'ld love for this to be a Bigfoot, after looking at pix of mangy bears, I'm inclined to say bear.
In fact, reminds me a little of a bear about ready to poke his head into a large honey tin.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's a mangy bear.

*takes huge, elaborate bow, crowd gives standing ovation*

Thank you, thank you. Your georgious, all of you! Thank you,
thank you!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Dang LazyGuy, resize that gif image! Anyway, my thanks to the OP. I hastily started a thread but in my enthusiasm I initially missed this thread

I'm starting to lean towards the mangy bear theory too. This is kind of reinforced by the simple fact that just prior there were cubs in the images with no mama to be seen.

Still, a great find Frogs99
(Flag and Star included!)

[edit on 26-10-2007 by CreeWolf]

[edit on 26-10-2007 by CreeWolf]

shd

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
They do look like very interesting images, but I have to agree it looks like a very thin bear. though there is one that a hand seems to be on the ground 'knuckle walking'

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
Dang LazyGuy, resize that gif image! Anyway, my thanks to the OP. I hastily started a thread but in my enthusiasm I initially missed this thread

Sorry about the size of the image. Usually image shack resizes automatically leaving an edge on the window that's clickable to get the full size image.

I'm guessing you mentioned resizing since the file is kinda large. I think it's almost 1MB. I forgot that dial up can take several minutes to transfer that much data.

I'll try to edit my post, but since ATS has an unusual policy set that edits can't be made after a certain amount of time I don't think I'll be able to. Maybe it's after a post is made under the post that editing isn't possible. I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to edit it.

I see that you started a topic about this. I had done the same thing. I've got a thread somewhere that had about 4 or 5 posts about this that got closed.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i agree with the mangy bear pic

nice find anyway

link   
[edit on 28-10-2007 by cryptidhunterfosho]

link   
i agree with the mangy bear pic

nice find anyway

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The Baby Bigfoot head is bending at too awkward an angle. A primate cannot have that many vertabrae in the neck. Looks like 9 to 13. Fake.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs99

Fascinating. Looks like a young bigfoot to me - certainly no bear I've ever seen. Nice find OP!

Jimbo

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've actually hunted that area many times and never saw anything that even resembles a BF. Not saying they can't be in the ANF but this sure ain't one.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Very interesting story Sky Watcher. Can you give us any more details on the BF's appearance? You make it sound big for sure. You would think these things would be a little more quiet/stealthy.

Some of the camo out now is amazing and I can see how you didn't notice you for awhile. My friend was out turkey hunting with his back to the tree. The gear had the carbon lining to also mask his scent. He had two coyotes fighting about 5 yards in front of him and not notice he was there.

The inner redneck in me would have wanted to bag that BF if I was you to be the first person to show a real BF to the world. But I may have also crapped my pants at the sight of something like that!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Saw somewhere that there are more pictures from this same guy.
I wonder whats on them?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Caught this on the news the other night. The reporter said that experts (their word) felt it was a bear with a bad skin disease.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think the bear with mange theory is definately the most obvious one to take into account i think.

But other than that am i the only one that thinks it looks a bit like a sloath on all fours?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Two years ago I had a run in with something in the woods down here in Florida. . .

Did you have any sports memorabilia with you at the time?

It could have been O.J.!

2Pacsade-

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The area that this picture was taken is wall to wall national forest and where the national forest stops the rest of the forest starts. Nothing but sticks throughout McKean county as it's nothing but small towns from Pittsburgh to Buffalo and they are spread out pretty good. It's actually a prime place for BF to roam around and never be seen. There are actually more miles of lease road and trails than paved roads all throughout MWPA, NWPA and SWNY.

Although I still contend it to be a bear I know there have been many, many reports of BF activity in the ASF. Very hard winters though and I'll bet they would be south by December.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS

on EXISTING THREAD...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thanks!

<< 1    3 >>

join