It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip at the Dolphins Game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by Bigjely

The usual reasons then...what the hell is wrong with a necklace/bracelet with your name and address if you are elderly and forgetful/ill-my Grandmother had one and it worked fine.
Why oh why a darned chip?

My exact thoughts!
let them wear their little toy. Why would anyone approve of this.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigjely

I can already hear the religious groups calling for the sign of the end of times and the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I can already hear the religious groups calling for the sign of the end of times and the mark of the beast.

Sadly, IMO
It's exactly what all the religious folks have been talking about for years.
- Still denied even though you can see happening.

It's exactly what was written...
- Still denied even though you have read it and now you can see it unfolding.

But now as it's actually unfolding before our eyes, people still deny the facts that have been listed in this OP and many others.

Yes, every generation has those that hope for the end of times to come, cause if you are hopeful for this, more than likely you feel you are right with God and or are the opposite and wish for WW3 to happen just like the song by Tool called: Ænema wishes. But honestly I think a lot of people that get discussed at other people for calling in the ends of time should maybe open up their hearts and learn to listen instead of following the pack and calling down those religious nut cases.. some are nuts about it no doubt and will go to the extreme, even though most go tooo far. But some are simple folks that wish to help those that are lost in finding their way back to salvation, without "interfering in your will to do what you want", as God has granted us each that will.

The Christian way of life is in Danger, as it was written. - I don't fear this, cause my God said it will happen (through teachings and writings) and this I trust.
What I fear is those that don't care to understand cause of the nut jobs that forced lies down people's throats throughout the known history. I fear for those souls and hope someone can shine the light for them in the window so they too can make it home safely

But now, on to the song that wishes for the end so they may finally see the proof to the truth that has been proclaimed throughout time.

Originally Sung by Tool, Ænema
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this
bull-# three ring cirrrrcus siiiideshow of
Freaks here in this, hopeless F******, hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ***** time.
Any ***** day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.
It's a bull-# three ring cirrrrrcuus siiideshow of
freaks here in this hopeless #ing hole we call LA.
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any ***** time.
Any ***** day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip#s.
Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
stupid sh*t, silly sh*t, stupid sh*t...
One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.
(Learn to swim. 3x)
Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to beeeeeeeee.

(Learn to swim. 8x)[continues in background]
F**k L Ron Hubbard and # all his clones.
F**k all these gun-toting Hip gangster wannabes.
F**k retro anything. # your tattoos.
F**k all you junkies and # your short memory.
F**k smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas.
F**k these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.
(Learn to swim. 8x)
Cuz I'm praying for rain
and I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna see it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all awaaaaaaaaay.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.
I wanna see it come down.
(S*ck it down. 2x)
Flush it down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TheoOne
Has the bill passed yet that requires every citizen to be chipped whether you would like it or not?

I hope this doesn't come to play, cause then truly we will need to band together and finish the revolution that the government obviously wants to start. (if this comes true) .......

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, well frankly - I think they're probably in talks of passing that bill. I'm sure they would love to pass that bill, don't you think?

Originally posted by Bigjely
I think that if the government will ever pass a bill that everybody has to get chipped, prepare for a revolution. Think of all the hardcore bible huggers, and rednecks just hear in the south that would not allow themselves to have that in them, and than think about all of the "thugs" in every city that would Definitely start fighting.

That's what I thought somebody would answer, a revolution. You said it first, bigjely, 'grats.

But has there been any revolution or protest that's responding to the new chipped ID card law issue which comes in effect in May? (It's chipped, right?)

[edit on 25-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i dont think any of us will b chipped involuntarily......they will just chip the children

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No one will ever chip my children when they are born..

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It is the next generation we must fight for. They will be born into this mess, this web of control. Nothing happens at once. The New Order is here, it's just quiet right now. Just remember, our individual lives mean nothing.

If we are not a consumer/producer, we are the enemy. Welcome to your prison. Earth.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There would be civil war if people were forced to have it. So they will do their best to make you WANT it.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
There would be civil war if people were forced to have it. So they will do their best to make you WANT it.

Exactly. And what’s the best way to make you want it? Make you cold and hungry and terrified, and then offer you food and shelter and water and security if you take it. Most will make the Faustian bargain.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
yeah, our government does seem like the type that would pull something like that right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So was there a line in front of the bus? Were people buying into it?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
IDK, when i saw the bus they had just sang the national anthem, had the flyover and everyone was heading into the stadium. The VeriChip guy looked like he was packing his stuff up that he had on a table in front of the bus.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would not shed any tears if I woke up and read that every time they put these awful vans of control in public that they got blown to hell by some dynamite. It would make them seem pretty strange things to want if you had to risk your life to get one: The public would know that there is a committed group that knows the evil behind this garbage and would take direct action to stop it or make it very controversial at the least.

These vans should be disabled or destroyed, vandalized, at every opportunity if we are to resist this insidious influence we must resist totally. This is just the start: The Chinese already have mobile execution vans..going from town to town killing political opponents and religious opponents and petty criminals..we will be next if we allow this to start. It is SO convenient isn't it? A van with the technology to track you and make you a slave IMBEDDED in your SKIN!! NO Christian would ever take this monstrosity, and the people who know how bad a portent this is should educate the rest, so this terrible abuse of technology is not made out to be innocent or helpful.

Call it the SLAVE CHIP and not the Veri Chip..let people know. And if any rowdy people believe strongly enough, they MIGHT take actions to disable the vans or cause them grief..never harming any human beings in the process of course!! No need to hurt anyone, just get the vans out of service and demonized all the time. If they had to put four tires on that van every time they parked it, it would get expensive fast..and if they started placing cops and security around them, it would harm their image even more..look like a police state set up!!

In any event, it is a BAD things and should be shut down and thrown away NOW.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join