It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VeriChip at the Dolphins Game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yesterday I was at the Dolphins Patriots Game down in Miami. In front of the stadium right before you were to walk through the gates there was a VeriChiip Booth and A VeriChip bus right there, at first I didn't think too much of it at the moment until I saw on the bus that they will do it there and I believe it said that there was almost no pain involved. Then once inside the stadium On the Jumbotrons and the screens that wrap around the stadium underneath the club level boxes, VeriCHip was being advertised there saying something than Get yours today. Is the government trying to get the drunk football fans to start getting chipped without their full awareness or is this just another big step towards the NWO. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They were chipping people right there at the game?!? I haven't seen any Ads for the Verichip yet, I have just seen news articles and videos on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
VeriChip Bus

The Bus was just like that except by the door of the bus it said something like almost painless takes no time at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's amazing how they are already trying to shove this down people's throat.
You'll be surprised how many people, even though they have been informed about it, will still allow themselves to receive the chip.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigjely

Aaaand, there it is.

"The chip is used for good. Everyone should get one. Get your family members involved too. Give up your liberties for a bit of security."

It begins. And the news being just as biased as we know. Verichip is definitely in our best interests.

Health Risks
According to Wired News online[5], and the Associated Press[6], there have been research articles over the last ten years that found a connection between the chips and possible cancer. A series of research articles spanning more than a decade found that when mice and rats were injected with glass-encapsulated RFID transponders, like those made by VeriChip, they "developed malignant, fast-growing, lethal cancers in up to 1% to 10% of cases. The tumors originated in the tissue surrounding the microchips and often grew to completely surround the devices." Several other documents were written before the FDA approved the implant to be used in humans, which showed a causal relationship between microchip implants and cancer in animals

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-10-2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ive heard about that as well with the chip having links to cancer. Just another harmful thing the government wants us to put in our bodies. I also live in the same city as the VeriChip headquarters is located, Delray Beach, Florida.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Isn't it great-the buses are going around chipping people as we speak...and there are still many members of the "don't be paranoid,the Govt. would never do anything like that" brigade around.

Here we have yet another program that was for years poo pooed as a nut whack conspiracy theory...
Now its here,and some still refuse to believe in the potential dangers of such a system.

If ATS teaches us anything,it is that the world has two types of people,the ostrich people who bury their heads in the sand and say "everything is fine",
and the others,who wish to peek behind the facade and often do not like what they see.

I am proud to consider myself one of the latter.

Good Post OP!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The verichip could be a good thing, but it has the potential to be a very bad thing thanks to the stupidity of the masses and the power-hungry elite.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
they're gonna have to shot me with a tranquilizer dart "wild kingdom style" to chip me, that's for sure

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have pictures from the Nationals vs Marlins game from 9/11/07 at Dolphins Stadium. The VeriChip ads were everywhere - the video displays, the scoreboards, the concession areas....it was out of control...I do not the chip, but after 3.5 hours of the "commercials" at the stadium, I was thinking maybe it isnt that bad. Definately some subliminal messages in the ads.

**If someone could help me, I would love to post a few pics of the ads from the game**

[edit on 23-10-2007 by harddrive21]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
they're gonna have to shot me with a tranquilizer dart "wild kingdom style" to chip me, that's for sure

ROFL heck their gona have to do more than tranq my butt, cause I'll rip it out if it's put there unwillingly, and I'm not willing to travel down that road.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am thinking of a very nice place where they can shove their verichip up.

And is where the sun doesn't shine.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
What was the selling point of the verichip at the game?
Was it the usual "it will protect your kids"or the old"you can have your medical details on the chip" ?
Or have they changed tack?
The chip is IMO,just like the ID cards-a money making control system that we simply do not need to live our lives,yet we are told these things are now essential..
For God's sake,humans have done perfectly OK so far without inserting computer parts under our flesh.

Resist the chip at all costs.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wonder if this will become a civil right issue when you as a parent are concenting to shove an invasive device on a child that can reap repercussions in the child's health.

I am just wondering.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The selling points that I remember seeing were Infant Protection, Patient Identification, and the Wander protection for Alzheimer's patients that might wander off and get lost. In south Florida the last 2 are really big do to the high population of the elderly crowd, think of all the people that would have something like that put into their relatives without knowing what it can do but having the state of mind that it is the right thing, in that just in case incident that something does happen to them all of their information will be right under their skin or they can find them anyplace if they are missing.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigjely

The usual reasons then...what the hell is wrong with a necklace/bracelet with your name and address if you are elderly and forgetful/ill-my Grandmother had one and it worked fine.
Why oh why a darned chip?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is a government project under the safety guards of a private company, just like the black boxes on cars and the future On start ability to stop cars at the police request, the success of the very chip and acceptance within of the population will bring a new era of government controlling population.

Can you imagine groups to benefit from the veri chip, police, insurance companies, the government citizen monitoring if you become a society problem so much money to make and so much potential.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Has the bill passed yet that requires every citizen to be chipped whether you would like it or not?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well said Marg!

I think you're right,its another data mining surveillance program.
All the info on the chips will be fully accessible by the Government.
Imagine the details they will have on everyone,what with the net,phones,chips etc etc.
You can bet there are gigantic screens in secret government bunkers with realtime images of most of the world,with billions of movements being monitored and recorded.Most of them totally regular folks.What the hell is the point of that unless you are a seriously paranoid regime with a hidden agenda?

It seems the governments of the free world are today far more obsessed with intrusive surveillance of all their citizens,than the likes of the Soviet Union ever were.
Remember the days of the cold war?
We were all told that Russia was an evil regime,with their intrusive spying on citizens frequently cited as one of the reasons it was so bad.
Oh and of course the torture and "dissapearing" of people...

What the hell has happened to us in the "free" west?
I feel

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

I think that if the government will ever pass a bill that everybody has to get chipped, prepare for a revolution. Think of all the hardcore bible huggers, and rednecks just hear in the south that would not allow themselves to have that in them, and than think about all of the "thugs" in every city that would Definitely start fighting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join