It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Belzer - Conspiracy Theorist & ATS Member

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ut oh, I hope this doesn't turn in to a 'celeb' fest.

I remember the sickening display of members hanging off each and every word when Mr Williams graced us with his presence in order to promote his persona. Then when the media got bored he suddenly disappeared. Oh what a suprise.

The rise of international celebrities in acting and popular music is due in large part to the massive scope and scale of the media industries, enabling celebrities to be viewed more often and in more places.

Thats said any positive influence the media can give that promotes ufology as a serious topic is a step in the right direction

[edit on 13-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
For Whom The Belz Tolls

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Ut oh, I hope this doesn't turn in to a 'celeb' fest.

Since it hasn't happened in the past two and a half years (at least as far as Mr. Belzer is concerned), I'd say it's unlikely to happen anytime soon.

But then, you never know.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
... the "truth movement's" tactics have tainted the idea of 9/11 conspiracies.

I'm with you, Jim Marrs, and many, many others in thinking that this is very deliberate by the "powers that be". There's too much well funded films, websites and organisations out there getting way too much publicity for it to be any other way.

If the amount of coverage dictates reality, we're all in big trouble.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi mr. Belzer,

I don't watch TV so I'm not familiar with your stuff. But I love your dry remark on Hitler's supposed death and the Nazi UFOs in the documentary "the worlds greatest conspiracy theories". I recommend every ATSer to watch this funny documentary.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am glad he is here to read about how some know Demons are actually Aliens and vice-versa; I think everyone has the chance to save their Soul!

Personally I hate to judge, but actors "play" parts and this is how the Alien/Demon can open the heart into accepting it; think of it like lying, but for entertainment.

I don't watch TV and I don't know the man, but I do know the Path all too well, it is one in which all of Society is playing a Role! Did that sound judgmental? It is OK, we will all be judged and saying that it was our job is not the best excuse when we meet our Maker.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When you do see that first one split the sky it is a bit liberating.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
His guest starring on the X-Files was probably the best episode of the entire series.

en.wikipedia.org...

Which leads to the conclusion the Law and Order universe is not quite what it seems....
edit on 17-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheerfulnihilist
His guest starring on the X-Files was probably the best episode of the entire series.

en.wikipedia.org...

Which leads to the conclusion the Law and Order universe is not quite what it seems....
edit on 17-6-2011 by Cheerfulnihilist because: (no reason given)

Synchronicity!!! I just got finished watching that episode on Netflix.

Well more like listening to it will I work, it has one of my favorite scenes in it.

OiO

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
all i got to say to Mr Belzer welcome to ats and i have enjoyed your work for decades.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I get a kick out of this because it's cool, and because I didn't think the character he plays on SVU is apparently so close to home.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Richard Belzer - Conspiracy Theorist & ATS Member

Well whooopty-doo. My neighbor up the road is also a member. You going to post a story on him too?

Richard has also hosted a series of conspiracy related television shows called The Belzer Connection on the Science Channel.

So it is possible that he's simply a member here to troll the forums in order to put together a television series?
Makin a buck off the backs of ATS members?
edit on 17-6-2011 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh yeah Det Munch is a conspiracy theorist, he brings it up all the time in the show...I remember one episode where is was supposed to be a drunk stumbling in the street, yelling stuff about the illumaniti, new world order, one detective told Tutolla's character (Ice T) he played the drunk raving lunatic to a T, Ice T said what are you talking about? he talks about this stuff all the time!!!
Welcome Rich!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

What's the neighbor's name? I just might author a new thread..

Who dragged this thread out of the basement anyways, I think this was from 2007?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Who dragged this thread out of the basement anyways, I think this was from 2007?

Could it be...

wait for it...

Richard Belzer?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
His detective Munch character actually originated on a show called "Homicide" if Im not mistaking. Awesome show.

Welcome

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join