It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Belzer - Conspiracy Theorist & ATS Member

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Richard Belzer - Conspiracy Theorist & ATS Member

www.nydailynews.com

When "Law & Order: SVU" star Richard Belzer isn't busy on the set, he has one eye on the heavens searching for UFOs.

"I've been looking for them my whole life," he told me Friday. Then, about five years ago in Pennsylvania, "I saw one, finally, but I don't know what it was."

Belzer has recently become involved with AboveTopSecret.com, one of the leading Web sites about conspiracy theories. And UFOs!

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The Skeptic Overlord dropped a bomb in the The Fifth of November? thread...

Richard Belzer a well known comedian/actor is also a longtime conspiracy theorist and now it appears that this star has joined the force of those who choose to Deny Ignorance.

Some of this member's works include the book -

UFO's, JFK, and Elvis
link
In UFOs, JFK, and Elvis, the distinguished statesman of stand-up comedy tackles some of the biggest conspiracies and cover-ups this side of Roswell. Just what is it that they don't want you to know about the assassinations of John Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and John Lennon? Alien abductions and the "face" on Mars? The downing of TWA Flight 800? The ancient order of the Freemasons and evidence of extraterrestrial experimentation?

Richard has also hosted a series of conspiracy related television shows called The Belzer Connection on the Science Channel.

Bios:

NBC

Wiki

IMDB

Please welcome the latest addition to The Above Network!

Don't forget to catch the EXCLUSIVE Webcast LIVE from the Hotel Gansevoort where your REVOLUTION begins!

"Remember, Remember the fifth of November"

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2007/10/22 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Cool news
. I sometimes see thread such as "Is such and such a member of ATS" and the like. Now we know someone famous is on ATS

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good article, and yes, some of the UFO's seen are indeed reverse engineered and built by the US government, but not all. The cover up has been in place since the 1940's but we have had alien ships and aliens in the skies since the beginning of recorded history.

Anyway... welcome.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Awesome news! I think he's perfect for the bill. He's very funny and intelligent as well, see him on celebrity Jeopardy all the time.

I'm definitely looking forward to this.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, I guess that hes been a member of this site for quite some time now. I wonder if anyone knew about this before it made the news? Anyway, thats really cool that hes promoting this site like that.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did I read right that Richard Belzer doesn't think it was planes that hit the WTC?

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Oh no, I probably fought with him and didn't even know it!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The strange "airplane" he was talking about in the article was a personal experience of his in Pennsylvania. The story focuses on that event. He isn't talking about anything 9/11 related there.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

OK, thanks for clarifying.

The link took me to some N'Sync BS, much to my horror!

Peace

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
yeah, he's talking about his personal ufo sighting. If I recall correctly, his only comments regarding 9/11, were along the lines of our gov't not being forthcoming, probably knowing more than they let on and dropping the ball on the whole protect the nation concept but he didn't say anything about no planes, holograms etc. He's a New Yorker. Odds are, he was here when it happened. There are very few locals who buy into the more out there theories regarding 9/11.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love[/i
The link took me to some N'Sync BS, much to my horror!

scroll down Doc. you need to be beneath Lance Bass.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
He's a New Yorker. Odds are, he was here when it happened. There are very few locals who buy into the more out there theories regarding 9/11.

In fairness... during our times with "The Belz," it seemed he had several things he'd like to say about 9/11, but like many people these days, avoid the issue because of the horrible reputation being built by "truthers."

The more time we spend with people in various levels of "the media" the more we witness a similar reluctance... the "truth movement's" tactics have tainted the idea of 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

that was the basics of the conversation we had and when I stated my stance he seemed to somewhat agree. I'm sure he's got other theories, don't we all?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The way the media treats celebrities who question the events of 9/11, i wouldn't blame anyone from just staying far away from that subject! Stick with the Aliens and they will just think you are crazy, not Un-American.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
... the "truth movement's" tactics have tainted the idea of 9/11 conspiracies.

I'm with you, Jim Marrs, and many, many others in thinking that this is very deliberate by the "powers that be". There's too much well funded films, websites and organisations out there getting way too much publicity for it to be any other way.

I'm glad that Mr. Belzer is involved with ATS and has publicly admitted so. I just hope our membership understands that that does not mean he will start to spout off every loony theory you find on here every chance he gets (or that he will even start to post and interact with members for that matter).

We all know "that look" on the face of someone to whom we try to explain a conspiracy to, and I think it's just cool that somebody like him will openly admit to the media that they saw a UFO and frequent the site without fear of being ostracized.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
With all due respect, so what? He's just an ATS member who happens to be a celebrity. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more celebrities kicking back and looking at this site.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
With all due respect, so what? He's just an ATS member who happens to be a celebrity. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more celebrities kicking back and looking at this site.

He's much more than that.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Completely agree with ya. Despite the ramblings I have had with John Lear, no one will ever change my mind about the planes that day.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst[/i

Completely agree with ya. Despite the ramblings I have had with John Lear, no one will ever change my mind about the planes that day.

kinda hard to convince us we didn't see what we saw. It'd be like telling me I'm a woman after I spent 38 years standing up at a toilet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join