It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO vid'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is an amazing close up ufo vid
Closest ive ever seen it says its filmed by the Italian army

doesn't look like CGI however the video in general looks kinda fishy to me
Any ideas?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Looks very fake. If thats the best UFO video you have seen, you should look up the mexican ufo fleets on youtube.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I never said it was the best ufo ive seen, However it is one of the most detailed
Trust me i know my ufos,lol

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yeah, i've seen it some time ago, and it seems genuine.
If someone faked this they deserve applause and then a kick in the ... in that order.

My guess is that;

A. it's a human craft, perhaps reverse engineered
B. it's alien craft, pehaps with an human pilot learning to fly it.
C. it's a hoax, pehaps an expensive one.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeroenske

But if it was a hoax, which i doubt..and thats a first for me lol, How would you pull it off
It looks from the quality of the video it is from the 80's/early 90's and to get hoax a craft like that then would be near impossible

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

Yes i agree with you about that and t would be very hard and very expensive.

But to rule out hoax entirely seems wrong to me. So i left it in there

No idea how they would fake this in the 80's early 90's but look at some movies from that time. Some had very impressive FX.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
been discussed here

and

here

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

It's somehow very similiar to the Haiti UFO video, which is a fake.
Yet there's one thing that kind of makes me interested: the guy filming it doesn't stop filming until the alleged craft is gone.
Probably a fake tho, but I'm no expert

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yup - this video has made the rounds on ATS already in several threads - it's been beat up pretty good Not just on the links Equinox posted, but on several of the "Best" UFO video threads as well.

Anyway - the consensus has been, fake, CGI superimposed on film footage. It not only looks fake, but, IMHO "acts" fake as well - especially that cute little pirouette in the middle, like it has lost its way or something, then takes off. Also the camera angle and "tracking" doesn't appear natural - it follows the 'craft' too closely, always centered, as if it was artificially placed into the center of field of vision afterwards. How would a person holding the videocam know ahead of time where to position the viewfinder to keep the craft centered? In most anomalous videos, the footage is jerky and the videographer constantly making corrections in an effort to keep the object in the field of view and focused.

Anyway - I agree it looks very cool, it's a nice piece of work, really. It would make a nice addition to the next Independence Day-type sci-fi invasion flick.

Thanks for posting it (yet again), Disg...

p.s. Next time, you may want to simply do a quick search to see if the clip you want to post hasn't already been kicked all over the place already.

For example, if you just type " Italian UFO Video " into the ATS search box at the top of the page, you'll see a whole boatload of hits on threads that are (were) discussing this clip. Just a friendly thought for next time...

[edit =fix link]

[edit on 10/22/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
its definitely fake because it looks like a typical CGI thing that would go in any video game. infact the xbox can do a better job than that.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This video has been posted on ATS many times. It was proven hoax many months ago. Try using the search bar on ATS before posting here.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
imo i would say this is some kind of hoax. maybe an rc toy? I dunno the whole thing smells fishy. seen better! nice try though friend

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeliever81

Oh yeh probably is somthing like that, Def fake...However i can admit it

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
This video has been posted on ATS many times. It was proven hoax many months ago. Try using the search bar on ATS before posting here.

hi, Osyris:
what do you mean for proven?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think that's an amazing piece of footage but never realised it was a proven fake. ????? Looks very real to me but it's hard to tell these days. Those fins that unfold have a peculiar texture to them that was very REAL on the UFO I saw in 2003.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have to ask as to whether or not it's possible that any real video footage can than be quickly swapped with an altered one to make it look faked. If this is a typical policy of our government to squash any evidence, than how can we ever trust the internet?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
lmao

quite clearly a HOAX/FAKE

does it matter it looks like its filmed in the 80s/90s when its CGI i think not watch the camra move and the CGI insert dont?

plus look at the way this moves its way to julty/wobbly its not behaving like a genuine ufo, i think mr et would not be happy with the way that craft moves and would look to stabalizing it in flyte more, imo the hoaxer was a idiot but good @CGI its acceleration could have been done abit better to, because it acts like its being pulled on a string but speeded up,
nice try

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This video has NEVER been proven as fake.
If someone has some evidences, i would be glad to see them, thank you.

[edit on 3/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

It's hard to know what to trust these days. I trust my own eyes though and I've seen a few things that have no explanation. Don't stop looking up 'cos the majority cry fake.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

From Paola Harris:

To All

No! This old Film Footage I have been showing for 3 years and It was given to Us Italian Researchers... not By the Air force. It is our Technology.

I had a cassette examined in Hollywood by my friends Rob and Rebecca Gordon who had the connections and money to do it. It was a 7th generation - copied 7 times - cassette. It was given to us with no explanation. It is a real object in the film. It has been shown in my MUFON and Laughlin Presentations and someone put it on U-TUBE and Google!

This all takes place in the Veneto region of Italy at a place called Ponte di Giulio. Near Aviano NATO Base. It is a dry river bed where the military does maneuvers and the photographer was on a tripod waiting for the object to come out of the woods. I doubt aliens appeared there!

Paola Harris

SOURCE: Forgetomori

The film has been firstly sent by an Anonymous to Antonio Chiumiento, who is an ufologist.

In the box containing the film, there was written " I fear".
One year after, it has been sent to other researchers.
The (relatively) better quality of the video on youtube is this one,
titled "UFO over a river in italy":

it.youtube.com...

This is the video of the first time it has been disclosed on TV:
www.youtube.com...

It should have been filmed here:

a closeup of the sighting area

..some guys went to the area of the sighting time after the sighting took place, and took some pics:

... and the distance between Aviano AFB and the sighting location:

On Google Earth, THIS Ponte di Giulio does not appear in the results of the searches.

The column visible in the film is the one of a hydroelectric grid.
The case, IMHO, is still open, since neiher Paola Harris nor someone else provided evidences in order to backup their statements. I honestly don't know the truth about this video: but is true that near Aviano AFB many UFO sightings have been reported.

[edit on 3/1/2008 by internos]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join