It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video is beyond comprehension! 2012 - The Future of Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I saw this a couple months ago. I think Tsarion is a genius and I believe a lot of his theories. A lot of his information seems unbelievable, but truth has always been stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread because IMO everybody should watch this video.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
I think Tsarion is a genius and I believe a lot of his theories.

IMO Tsarion is a charlatan and fraud who preys on the weak and gullible with his own variation of new age mumbo jumbo coupled with a smattering of Sitchin and chemtrail disinfo for good measure.

You may find the Teletubbies more enlightening. Or, at least, more truthful ....

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
IMO Tsarion is a charlatan and fraud who preys on the weak and gullible with his own variation of new age mumbo jumbo coupled with a smattering of Sitchin and chemtrail disinfo for good measure.

You may find the Teletubbies more enlightening. Or, at least, more truthful ....

Well, I thought it was an interesting video, and definately worth checking out...

I'd never heard of the guy before I watched that lecture, but I don't think he's a charlatan. Everything he said made perfect sense IMO..

Did you even watch the video at all?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by NeuronDivide]

[edit on 23-10-2007 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It amazes me how some people are so quick to dismiss someone as a fraud, just because they don't agree with the information they present...

I do think that this video has been posted in the wrong section though... it's definately not so much about the 9/11 conspiracy, but more along the lines of Timothy Leary's or Robert Anton Wilson's observations on the human ego...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
His lecture was an interesting collection of theories. Some of it seemed a bit incredible though. The only way to learn the truth is to live until the end of 2012.

Considering how many other theories there are about that year, it'll be a huge disappointment if nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Im glad to see that this post about Tsarion is under close staff moderation. As to alot of other therds ive searched is riddled with Dis-Information or Trick-knowledge members of ATS. First off Alot of his information can be confirmed like the bush link to british royalty here www.familyforest.com... .
Id like to remind most of the Tsarion bashers problly mad they cant flame this thread. Ive watch listened to alot of his radio spots. On more than one ocassion he says yes sometimes i can be wrong or have not accurite information thats why I invite everyone to do there own research like i have to confirm or show me what they have found. Heres a link to the planet Tiamat while not part of this video but apart of tsarions other the destruction of atlantis video right next to the 2012 video on google i believe or youtube. This is relative to his theory of the planet that was blown up and or destroyed.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Nibiru, Marduk and Tiamat

Another hypothesis of the missing planet between Mars and Jupiter comes from the Sumerian Legend of Creation and is related to the Legend of Maldek according to some. Ancient Sumerian texts indicate that Tiamat (an ancient planet of which Earth is a half of) was struck by a large planet, which moved it into its present orbit that we know today, and also created the Earth's moon and the Asteroid Belt. The planet "Marduk" (the Sumerian "Nibiru"), as it came into the solar system on its 3,600-year clockwise (retrograde) elliptical course, struck Tiamat, which was moving in its ordained counterclockwise orbit.

One of Marduk's satellites struck Tiamat first, followed by two more of Marduk's moons. Then Marduk itself, an enormous cosmic entity, struck Tiamat, smashing one half of the planet into pieces, which became what the Sumerians called the Great Band. The remaining half of the planet, which was struck by a smaller moon of Marduk, was catapulted into a new orbit, along with a chunk of material which became its moon. According to the Enuma Elish(The Sumerian Epic of Creation), Tiamat's original moons were dispersed, many changing the direction of their orbits and rotations.

Atlantis Rising and Zecharia Sitchin, proponents of the Nibiru theory, had this to say from their studies of the Enuma Elish:

"[A] planet once existed between Mars and Jupiter, known either as Maldek or Marduk. Although its inhabitants were highly advanced technologically and space travel was routine for them, their technical ability exceeded their better sense, and their planet exploded, creating the asteroid belt that exists today. Before the final detonation, however, some of the Mardukians travelled to Earth and seeded a civilization that eventually became Atlantis. When these former denizens of Marduk interbred with the primitive beings that pre-existed on the earth at that time, they began the heritage of our own species, approximately 20,000 years ago."

"...these revelations are distinctive in that Marduk is claimed to have been destroyed as a planet and now continues to exist only on the astral plane. This subtle world is where many people on Earth go after their demise, to continue living an earth-like existence, but in their astral bodies. Interestingly, people on Marduk apparently have a limited vision of themselves; like the physical earthlings they once were, they believe that their astral planet is the full extent of reality. Many Mardukians do not acknowledge the existence of life on the physical Earth; rather, many believe that their notions of an earlier existence in physical form are just bad dreams!"

"This other planet was responsible for shattering the moons gravitationally that caused Saturn's rings and for turning Uranus on its side, so that it has a highly inclined axis. And - this also caused Pluto to release from Saturn and come into its own orbit."

"This planet, of course, that caused all the havoc was/is Nibiru. It is our 10th planet - not really the 12th."

This information is pasted directly from here www.mendhak.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
It amazes me how some people are so quick to dismiss someone as a fraud, just because they don't agree with the information they present...

It's not just that they don't 'agree'. They don't understand, nor do they want to.

It's alot like taking the Red Pill/ Blue Pill. Some people are incapable of even considering a new perspective, especially if it lies outside their current view of reality. Others have taken the plunge and are already seeing things in a new dimension far beyond the one dimensional status quo. Micheal Tsarion is one of these people. Alot of us are on the same path.

I agree the video is great, as are all of Tsarions material. Like David Icke, people slander him as a 'hack' to appease their own discomfort with the truths exposed in their material.

Good thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Where do the planets Tatooine and Alderon play into all of this ancient astrological accounting?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You got that right!

He's nothing but a charlatan, like you said.

www.mininova.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
*Yawn* May I refer the skeptics to this page thread327954

Is there anybody who would actually like to discuss the video and it's contents? There is a ALOT of material covered by Tsarion that even he takes little to no credit to obtaining.

Simply calling him a charlottan or a hack is not only regressive and pseudo-sketpic, it implies that he is somehow responsible for the ideas he represents. He isn't. He teaches seminars on EXISTING knowledge from many highly acclaimed sources (geniuses).

[edit on 24-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man

You got that right!

He's nothing but a charlatan, like you said.

www.mininova.org...

NO ONE IS SEEDING YOUR TORRENT GREAT JOB. Remeber a MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE IT ONLY WORKS WHEN ITS OPEN. ATS DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 24-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Where do the planets Tatooine and Alderon play into all of this ancient astrological accounting?

ATS DENY IGNORANCE The ignore function right under peoples names is absolutly amazing

[edit on 24-1-2008 by kanesis]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hell, I thought it was an honest question... I know more (with the modern advances in technology ) about Tatooine than I do Nibiru...

Does Nibiru have any killer jazz bars? Tatooine does.

Does Nibiru have any perilous pod racing? Tatooine does.

Does Nibiru have any corruption at the hands of giant despotic slugs? Tatooine does.

Does Nibiru appear to have two suns when it is in its elliptical nadir? Tatooine does.

See, I know more about Tatooine than I do Nibiru. Is it because I am shallow? No.. Because attempting to dechipher an ancient summerian hieroglyph and give it profound meaning is like..well, taking a modern day sci-fi movie and giving it profound meaning.

www.beliefnet.com...

Here is a good youtube video-- I probably shouldn't post it here due to its wacked out content-- But I feel the production value of this video is entertaining.

I also feel StarWars was entertaining-- is there a correlation? (queue eerie music)

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
well I started watching it and got lost about 30 minutes in
maybe he should do a summary speech next time
as 3 hrs and 25 minutes is quite a bit of time to
spend on a video

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
well I started watching it and got lost about 30 minutes in
maybe he should do a summary speech next time
as 3 hrs and 25 minutes is quite a bit of time to
spend on a video

Yeah, Tsarion gets almost encyclopedic in his presentations. His presentations on symbolism are immense, once he starts dealing with history and pre-history, we've got a loooong lecture on our hands.

I still think people should consider the difference between an orator and the origin of the source. People call Tsarion a liar etc. without realizing that the information he presents is from other people.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
AMEN AMEN AMEN people attack the messenger cause they don't like the message is what I think.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolveCoagula

video.google.com...

Can we at least get a summary???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join