It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with Body Piercings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Just wondering, anyone have body piercings?

I have my belly button done and cannot get it out at all. Have tried to take it out but will not budge.

It is funny, I only got it cos my husband at the time said I wasn't allowed to, so my ex Sister in law and I went and had it done. OMG pretty funny. He didn't find out until about a month later!!!

Oh and then, I had to have an xray and I had these knickers on that had a metal bonds logo on the very rim of the panty. I had totally forgotten about it and anyway, the belly button piercing and the bonds metal thing showed up and the Doctor thought OMG that I had another piercing somewhere else... ha ha ha

I was so embarrassed. I was like, na that one is part of the knickers. LMAO

anyway, just wonder who has a piercing, anyone like em?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
how come you can't get it out?
is it a straight or curved barbell? soak some cotton in alcohol and rub it around the barbell and maybe it will loosen some of the crusty's.

i don't have any now but i had my tongue pierced back a few years ago when my wife and i first got together.

figured i'd check it out....

not really into it though.
ink though? different story

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I really like the nose piercings on women and eyebrow piercings on men... don't know why but I did see this absolute spunk one day with a great v back and his eyebrow pierced and from then on I was like

lol
anyway, I don't know why I cant get it undone, it is sort of arched, really pretty but I would like to change it with another one I have. Last time I really gave it a go, I ended up with a sore belly button.
so I will prolly just go to the piercer and get them to change it for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

got two pairs of pliers?

seriously.....hold one ball and twist the other...

the tattoo shop will definately do it for you if you buy a piece of jewelry

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I just have my ears done, two in the left and one on the right.
I rarely wear anything in them any more, just to fancy dress parties.

Also one little tattoo of a devil on my shoulder, but that's all the body modification I ever want to do. I never was a big fan of jewelery, and I'm less of a fan of stabbing holes in by skin.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
As a former piercer (and as a result a former piercee, yep, it was required that I be pierced EVERYWHERE that I would pierce someone else, female parts excluded naturally) I have some advice for you.

Since you do not know what you are doing, go to the tat shop and have them change your jewelry. They will likely charge a small fee, but it's better than the possible complications for you doing it yourself.

What are the complications you ask?

1. The navel is the single NASTIEST part of your body. Thus, infections are VERY easy to get there.

2. As a result of the infection, keloid scars also develop very large and very quickly there.

3. If you do the plier trick yourself, you can EASILY slip off the ball and rip the jewelry fully or partly out, thus putting yourself at greater risk for infection.

Do NOT rub alcohol on it to clean the "crusties". Alcohol is an anti-healer. While it does kill the bad (viral) bacteria, it also kills the good (healing) bacteria. If you want the crusties gone first, soap and water will do just fine.

If you have redness and swelling around each hole, put a DAB of neosporin (or other triple antibiotic cream) on the top and bottom of your banana bell and pull the bell GENTLY up and down through the hole to help kill the infection.

If you insist on keeping that "bad idea" piercing, I would suggest going with a CBR (Captive Bead Ring........the loop with the ball) as it is less likely to get snagged on your clothing and rip the hole and also MUCH easier to keep clean as you can run the length of he ring through the piercing.

Honestly, I would suggest you just rid yourself of it completely before you have the inevitable trouble out of it.

If you want a cleaner and safer, yet still attractive, piercing, go with the labret.

Just don't bite on it. Metal vs Teeth = Metal wins.

Oh yea, ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY buy SURGICAL STEEL jewelry. Do NOT wear gold, stainless steel, silver or any of the other metals in it. They are harbingers of infection.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
oh thanks for the advice. I will go and see body piercer and have them change it for me.

SimiusDei, do you still have your piercings in?

I couldn't get over how much it didn't hurt. I have a small ink on my shoulder and that didn't hurt either. Small burning sting but that was it. The belly button ring was in before I knew it.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   

1. It's Jasn

2. Yes, I still have several of them in. The ones that don't hurt with obtaining a job or aren't a nuisance.

Jasn

SR

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Lip peircing, Ear and rim of the ear peircing..I kind of got bored with peircings after that and i had the unfortune of seeing one of my friends get a tiny chunk of his ear ripped off in a fight due to his mass peircings.

My first ear peircing played up for like 2 years it always got enflamed and stuff even though i only wear a proper graded stud in it. Weird i guess but it finally healed properly or whatever and i've had no bother with it.

Moving on to tattoos now.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by SR]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just one. My left ear is pierced.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
My exwife in a drunken rage stuck a BBQ fork nearly thru my arm. That must count for something. But as far as body ornamentation; nothing.

But I have seen some very interesting jewelry in some very interesting places.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I only have my left ear done. It was streached to 1/2 inch but then I got a job, now its down to 2G. Whaaa a BBQ fork? nearly thru? Arm? Yes I do think that should count for something.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My exwife in a drunken rage stuck a BBQ fork nearly thru my arm. That must count for something. But as far as body ornamentation; nothing.

OMG

that definitely counts for something!!

it may even catch on and be the next funky piercing to get!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
no amount of body jewelery will purty up this pile of flesh.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have my left ear pierced. I mostly just wear a hoop earring.

-tts

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Both lobes have 2 small 12 gauge hoops with black balls. I also have a lebre (with an accente over the e so its "French" sounding)which is the piercing right below center bottom lip, right above the middle of the chin. Mostly I like the lebre because pretty girls ask me "did that hurt"? And I'm all, "Nah, I am man" and whatnot.....Just kidding, besides the pretty girl part.

Anywho, I like girls/women with belly button piercings because they are incredibly sexy for some strange erotic reason.

My 2 cents

[edit on 17-12-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, mine are two holes per earlobes; so that makes it four 'pierces' in my body. I happen to wear two 22k gold earrings as my preferred jewelry, too. I was thinking about getting a nose pierce on my left nostril but don't know about the results. Perhaps, I'll need to find out the hard way and get one myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have 3 peircings in my bottom lip

One in the classic lebret position and 1 on the left side of my lip and 1 on the right side of my lip

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Only my ears.

2 piercings on each ear.

I'm a virgin body. lololol

~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

personaly i think its tacky when people get pierced anywhere else apart from the ears,

freaks me out when i serve people or see people that have those piercings that leave a big hole in the ear. freaks me out.

i dont have any

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join