It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos of Unidentified Flying Objects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I have been skeptical about UFO's since my early ages. I really don't believe everything I see and I also don't believe everything I might read or hear. With that in my mind, I expect everybody to examine these videos under a microscope.

I have not had any personal experience with UFO's but 2 very credible people that are close to me have. My own mother had an experience with an UFO before I was even conceived in Krasnodar, Russia. She was 17 years old with 2 other friends from school. After the last class was over, they went to their usual spot to smoke their cigarettes before they would all leave for home. All three of them were sitting at a bench while smoking. My mom described to me, witnessing a very luminous white ball of light appearing from the corner of her eyes with a "tail" underneath it..sort of like an electric tail under this ball of light. They all looked at each other in shock and kept staring at the object for several minutes. As soon as the object disappeared , the cigarettes they were smoking were all turned off....TRUE STORY and the other person that had a even closer experience with a UFO was my orthodox priest.

But anyway I came across a few videos that seem interesting to me. Sorry if they have been posted before.

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hi,

The first fideo should be the Redfish POD filmed by Mike Hawkins

1993-Redfish, Florida, USA. Recorded by Mike Hawkins. This film shows an odd type of UFO, similar to some experimental Military Air Vehicles. This UFO is seen hovering over the waters of Florida. The master film is said to be over sixty minutes long. This clip was part of FOX's "UFO'S Best Evidence Captured On Tape," and is about 25 seconds long. Always accepted as authentic, but what is it?

www.ufocasebook.com...

Mike Hawkins' website
www.ufovideo.net...

MIKE HAWKINS

ABOVE: (Top) Hawkins right where he belongs. (Bottom) Hawkins showing off a camera in a room full of Star Wars toys, which he has employed in his fake UFO photos and video. Coincidence? Hardly.

Sells bogus UFO photos and videos, has faked many UFO photos and videos using jet and helicopter models as well as Star Wars toys. Sells anything and everything he can on his website from phony UFOs to boxing and mail order brides. You can also see UFO videos...for $29.95 a pop. One look at Hawkins' website and you'll know just exactly how credible this bunk UFO phtographer really is. SEE: Mike Hawkins exposed

www.ufowatchdog.com...

I have to say that i don't trust people who makes hundreds of sightings.

The second one should be genuine, anyway NASA filmed many times objects much similar:

www.youtube.com...

The third one is the film of a reflection on the airplane wing (someone says the tail, but id doesn't matter
), dated 1966 and filmed in UK:

time after the sighting, the passenger who took place near the guy who filmed it showed a video in which was visible the same effect, but repeated many times in order to prove that it was actually a reflection.
I can't find this second video, i saw it on tv and now i can't find it: anyway,

"SPACESHIP" FILM CLEARED UP

The "Spaceship" film, which received so much publicity, was investigated by a BBC team from the programme, "Tomorrow's World". They took off in a plane similar to the one flown in by Mrs Oldfield, and shot a surprisingly similar film. The illusion was caused by reflections of the tailplane in the glass of the porthole.

magonia.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk...

I haven't seen the fourth one before, but looking carefully at it i noticed that while passing behind the "flower shaped" object, a part of its light remain visible for a frame, and this isn't a positive clue, imho...

[edit on 22/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am impressed internos

thank you for taking the time to post.

I definitely agree with your statement about the first video, because if the source is not trustworthy then theres a huge chance the event is not as well.

To me the second video is pretty authentic as well, since I have seen other footage in space and here at earth of a similar looking object at different occasions.

The third video I really cant picture that object being a wing of a plane because there is a gap of space between the object and right side of the video showing that it is not attached to it. And also when the video is slowed down, you can clearly see another object entering it from the bottom and then right after the object just shoots up into space. It would be more convincing if the footage came from a better window seat showing the wings and possibly the object. But it is an old video and doesn't seem to be "staged".

As for the last video, the background looks kind of deceiving and there is no sound in the footage but the object seems to sort of be luminous and shinning the colors of the spectrum. I also noticed that this object must be going really fast because who ever was video taping it almost couldn't keep up and can't hold the camera still if they tried.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by ready4whatever]

[edit on 22-10-2007 by ready4whatever]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ready4whatever
The third video I really cant picture that object being a wing of a plane because there is a gap of space between the object and right side of the video showing that it is not attached to it. And also when the video is slowed down, you can clearly see another object entering it from the bottom and then right after the object just shoots up into space. It would be more convincing if the footage came from a better window seat showing the wings and possibly the object. But it is an old video and doesn't seem to be "staged".

Well: i have to fairly admit that i am not fully convinced by the explanation that has been given: i simply posted it before someone else did it!

That being said, some details i remember about the special i've seen on TV (it wasn't a show about ufos, but a "generic" one): they showed three different videos:

the first one was the original;

the second one was claimed to be filmed by the guy sitten near the passenger who filmed the original one (the one you posted): this second video showed a reflection effect much close to the one which we see in the original one: we can say that it was the same effect but by a lightly different point of view.

the third one was taken by a tv équipe which took a plane of the same model in order to re-create the same conditions and reach the same result of the original one: about it i can state safely that they've failed, because the effect was simply "alike" but not the same at all.

Besides, they explained the empty space between the edge of the porthole and the object as originated by a different thickness of the glass of the porthole, showing many examples, but not the same effect, despite they were on the same plane at the same seat.
But i wouldn't watch at the other objects, because the quality of the video is the one that you see, and many other "objects" are visible.

IMHO, this video has never been debunked in a convincing way, but of course it would be useful to recover from somewhere the second version, the one of the other passenger, i mean. It was much more convincing than the tv équipe one.

As for the last video, the background looks kind of deceiving and there is no sound in the footage but the object seems to sort of be luminous and shinning the colors of the spectrum. I also noticed that this object must be going really fast because who ever was video taping it almost couldn't keep up and can't hold the camera still if they tried.

About the fourth video, we still don't know if is the original version or a cutted part from a longer one:
in the first case, we shouldn't be interested to it, since there was no reason to start filming so late and to stop so soon

the bad quality of the video looks as the result of a lossy compression over another one aver another one and so on... In the second case, it would be interesting to find the original one, original lenght and original quality.
Anyway, very nice find mate

[edit on 22/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Concerning the third Video I found a Newspaper article about it including what the pilot has experienced and seen.

Here is the Newspaper Article Dated in 1954.

And here is the sketches the Pilot drew.

You can actually read the whole article if youLink to my source

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The last video is fueltanks from a rocket in their decent back to earth. NASA has a video of that from a camera mounted on a tank.

upload.wikimedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Very good post. Good videos some oldies but goodies. Nice to see a well strucured post with good videos. As opossed to alot of the posts on this site that just make you lose brain cells by reading. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

None of the videos posted here look anything like a jettisoned fuel tank. Pluss fuel tanks dont hover effortlessly.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4whatever

The redfish vid yep it's real I've seen it in RI although it was larger and all silver about the size of a farm silo. The funny thing is I looked at it for awhile then just drove off like nothing happened, Two weeks later the memory came flooding back to me. Telepathy? oh yea!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yea, I agree with Osyris because the "craft" seems to be moving horizontally rather than falling from above and also the shape is different from a fuel tank, not to mention the colors. and by the way wat an experience truth2u !

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Concerning the third Video I found a Newspaper article about it including what the pilot has experienced and seen.

Here is the Newspaper Article Dated in 1954.

ready4whatever, it seems that you've found another incident: the video is dated 1966 and this one is 1954: but this last one looks to be very well documented, maybe worthly of a new discussion (?): it's definitely interesting stuff, imho. Another nice find by you

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What a surprise! I should have skimmed the article more thoroughly
but the article states the pilot and crew actually witnessed 7 crafts and to me seem like credible witnesses.
"The list of witnesses grew rapidly; George Allen, navigating officer; Douglas Cox, radio officer; Dan Godfrey, engineering officer; and Bill Stewart, the other engineering officer who was also a veteran flyer with many flight hours logged aboard four-engine AVRO Lancaster bombers in World War II." link

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

vids.myspace.com...
On Limelight Networks...come in better than on google..
video.google.com...
which seems to speed up the actions.

Its not a bad look at how the Super Zeppelin would work, perhaps it was real.
Any idea if little saucers, even with a smoky exhaust, are roaming around
as well.

A small screen and slower motion brings out more detail.

[edit on 10/22/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Ok AJ and his critters.... giving the mind control critter speal of the Illuminati..

Its all plasma.. lightning displays from a man made Tesla design craft.

Yeah, they don't want you to know what it is.

See plenty of light shapes in the sky

Flare of light from an electric field vortex:
see here

ED: about light from electricity:
Tesla never levitated but he stood on a million volt high frequency
charged metal plate that put electrical flames all around the outline of
his garments.

Look for Tesla's one wire electric bulbs... proving that high voltage at
high frequency completes a circuit with the earth through the air.

[edit on 10/23/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The first one:
Mike Hawkins UFO Photographer

Looks most likely like a triangle craft on its side.
A Tesla terrestrial electrical craft.
All sighting are triangles, except in Mexico which look quit disk type.
All have the Tesla motor. See my forum photo slide show more info
for links to original photos of triangles posted on the net.

Of course a Tesla motor can be placed in any shape.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
that was a interesting video
especially that "red" circular craft

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

That first one was just a blob like the rest of them.
But calling it a triangle can't be too far off.

Another Mike Hawkins Video

A young girl takes a video and an analyst says a bright light will show
up as a ball of light. Which is good for a Tesla craft giving off bright
lighting flashes. Why does lightning fly? When you find out you can
collaborate my theory.

So while I'm at it, remember the critters and the tether. Recall NASA
was using a UV camera. A bright UV source will appear and a ball of light.
And a not as bright UV column from a beam also appears.

The UV radiation from Critter Craft on Alex Jones' Secret Space on NASA
video is quite explainable for any scientist, what is their problem.
And get this, all of a sudden NASA gets the bright idea to have UV
sensing cameras. To monitor radiation from a high voltage Tesla craft.
Of course the UFOs will show up with a gigantic radiation field surrounding
them. All showing up on the video, how clever.

The tether coiled up, more obvious on longer videos. It was useless.
It was a BIG lie it straightened out. Disney ABC in the 1950s knew
better about space science. Newton force prevailed as the break propelled
the tether into a coil and knotted mess.

It was the dual Tesla motor from a Belgian Triangle Tesla Aether Craft that
gave out TWO Columns of UV. It is generated by he coil I put up on video
at YouTube as one of the responses and seen on many UFO videos.

UV Column Primer

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The Sky worm

Its some craft like the triangle often seen at night as lights jumping around,
now you see it was just floating around.

Its flight controls are not working, as say a triangle craft has too many
motors and interfere with guidance.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thats a triangle craft

All lit up. Even the center motor is bright.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I would call those black areas reverse lightning, ever hear of such a thing
or am I talking original research here?

Mike Hawkins should have little Tesla craft and FOOs and other such
great dolls and idols if he only knew or the media knew or we knew or
perhaps the media should fantasize about Haunebus like the Nazis did.

I mean aren't the Alien myths rubbish and UFOs designed from the
Nazi FOO craft technology, or thats only one CT.

top topics

join