It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAU a fact? Ron Paul makes it seem so.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As if that wasn't obvious already...

He talks casually about it at 7:50 and at 8:24 as if they were already mainstream facts. "We're working on it" strikes a hard chill down my spine. It's not that I didn't already know; it's that, to see a presidential candidate actually say it makes it seem a little bit more real, even more so since other candidates have denied its existence.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I want Colin Powell to throw his hat in the ring, or any other high ranking general with impeccable character, I'd vote for them in a New York minute.
These spoon fed pansies we are dealt are just that.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I dont know why people think its not coming... its obvious to me that it is. Just research it and you will know it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guess if Ron Paul says so. It must be true.

Stupid does, what stupid is told to do!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The mexican president came out and talked about this. He said they were working with the US, specfically about the amero.

Do people still think its not true??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm all for people being on both sides of the argument but when either side starts denying facts its not even an argument anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Globalists and one-world promoters never seem to tire of coming up with ways to undermine the sovereignty of the United States. The most recent attempt comes in the form of the misnamed “Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America (SPP).” In reality, this new “partnership” will likely make us far less secure and certainly less prosperous....

Scroll down about 1/3 the page to see his statement. I cannot even believe that this is seriously being discussed. The NAU will certainly strip the U.S. of it's sovereignty, rights, subvert the constitution, and make us all 'subjects' of some far removed 'commitee of dictators' who will be completely unaccountable for their 'laws'.
Welcome NWO. You just Hitlary is all for it.

You think SPP is not real?
Think again.

www.spp.gov...

Goodbye USA.

This is for all our british friends:

What do you think of Brtian's sovereignty, and your rights being handed over to the EU? What crazy 'laws' are they passing now?
Are things better now, or worse?

This is scary stuff.

Vote RP!

ronpaul2008nyc.wordpress.com...

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Being from the uk, one thing id like to point out about our money is they have changed our pound notes recently which looks very similir to euro. currency. Infact there so close to looking the same unless you look at it properly you would not see much difference. Just one way of slowly phasing in the euro over time

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I want Colin Powell to throw his hat in the ring, or any other high ranking general with impeccable character

Excuse me, but didn't Powell lie to the UN?
Seems he really is impeccable, eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Colin Powell didn't lie. He was using the intelligence that was given to him. In fact, I remember watching that whole thing in my American history class, he used pictures from French and Russian intelligence, not American. So, it was the frogs and the pinkos that lied it would seem.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
Colin Powell didn't lie. He was using the intelligence that was given to him. In fact, I remember watching that whole thing in my American history class, he used pictures from French and Russian intelligence, not American. So, it was the frogs and the pinkos that lied it would seem.

Your attitude says it all.
He did lie. Just because the information was faulty doesn't excuse him.

new topics

top topics

join