It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees! I need your Story!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am currently working on the outlines of a few short stories. two of which are of the Sci-fi genre; and both are about aliens. One takes place elsewhere; but the other story is Earth based; and based around abduction type events. While I don't want to give away my story Idea I figured it would be a good Idea to compile my stories for the best Source Possible; The Members of ATS!

If you KNOW you have been abducted; or better yet are in contact with the aliens please give me a brief summary of your experience along with what your FIRST encounter was like. (i.e. communication, contact, travel, drop off, time distortions etc)

Please PLEASE post here as I am low on U2U points and I need to get all of the experiences you folks are willing to share!

now for the legalese... I will not be using your actual likeness or experience in my story... Any Similarities would be purely based on the format I intend to use to create my abduction/contact storyline from.

Thanks again guys!

Coven

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you look around you will sure find inspiration here! There are many good stories, maybe take a look at some UFO documentaries too! Just Google for UFO and sort the videos by length.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks Trapped!

I have about tapped out the google Video and Ufo resource. I wanted to check with my respected ATS members to get the real scoop on what their alien experiences were like. I've noticed a few threads and I'm hoping those who have started their own threads will venture here and give me an idea of their general experience with ET's.

I'm really hoping sleeper may stop by and give me a brief summary.

I want to utilize the most realistic stories possible to form the final ideas of my stories.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was in a corporate meeting for a local bank. It dragged on for hours and I envisioned Rambo busting in to liberate me. Fortunately I wasn't probed.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i don't see the problem in telling you my experiences.....

[edit on 22-10-2007 by andre18]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks so MUCH andre!

If any other abductees already have forums please post the links here...

When I get off work tonight I will do a thorough search and post some links for other abductee stories (in case anyone else needs to utilize this forum for information.)

Also I would prefer posting a link and authorization to use some parts of it (not cut and paste but for the purpose of inner dialogging which is the most entertaining story) as Andre has allowed me to use their story (at least parts).

Thanks again all!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Actually I think that the member Observe50 has some interesting threads about her experiences:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join