It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingmaker Plot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Can anyone remeber when I first saw the new star?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

I know, its a long story. I tried telling you before.

Yes, thats a real hole in the mans hand.

At least, it looks like one, who gave him an erasor?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The problems began when the first said "Ahh..haa.."

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
My eyes are bleeding and you haven't even got to the point!
Do a blurb on your story or something. Its like a history channel episode posted in a forum word by word and picture by picture.

Would you like to borrow some glasses

While you were listening to the queens mother

And eating your mothers cooking, I was busy talking

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
ie

There was a conspiracy centred among Scottish nobles to bring all of Europe together under the Scottinsh King. This conspiracy was called "??" and its cheif architect was "??".

1. Dramatis Personae
2. Timeline
3. Chief Architect
a) positions in Scotland
b) positions outside Scotland
4. Major Supporting players and their plays
a) plots in France
b) plots in Germany
c) plots in Russia
5. Heredity/Descent of major players
a) children
b) appearances through history
c) where are they now

So far all you've done is post non-sequitors and follow them with unhelpful quotes and apparently random links with no editorial narrating the investigation from yourself.

What was that?

Did you think that crayons, might grow alone

Without water and dark?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Did someone forget, to tell you that I wear the pants in the house

I know it was not your mother, nor was it her mother

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you ever doubt just look into the

www.flashearth.com...

Eye of the Lion

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
After Contemplation

"But you ask, 'How have we shown contempt for your name?'. "You place defiled food on my altar. "But you ask, 'How have we defiled you?' "By saying that the LORD's table is contemptible. 8 When you bring blind animals for sacrifice, is that not wrong? When you sacrifice crippled or diseased animals, is that not wrong? Try offering them to your governor! Would he be pleased with you? Would he accept you?" says the LORD Almighty.

"Now implore God to be gracious to us. With such offerings from your hands, will he accept you?"-says the LORD Almighty. "Oh, that one of you would shut the temple doors, so that you would not light useless fires on my altar! I am not pleased with you," says the LORD Almighty, "and I will accept no offering from your hands. 11 My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations," says the LORD Almighty.

Bible

More to come.

I promise....

Welcome to my new friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Above Top Secret Dot

Evolved Crescent Pop

Music Under the Moon

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Some laugh, and walk, or maybe dance in circles having such great fun while the few seek the path of truth and never find it because they are walking with open eyes in shoes stamped on the wrong feet so they cannot close their eyes and see all with the enlightenment that comes from within rather than from the burning eye above that illuminates all written by the pen, and sealed with the stamp from the seat of power in our castle, BUT there are ones who are old, but wise who can sit on sharp rocks while casting shadows on no men and listen to their shoe while it is on the wrong foot to whispers quieter than any butterfly can hear and see the words of the future before they are written, and all of those old men sitting on sharp rocks, not casting shadows on any men have the greatest power in the world because they can place the stamp of TRUTH on the book that has yet to be written by only stepping on it with their dusty old shoe while walking among men while casting no shadows from the light for they all walk with ALL eyes open as they smile and say thank you without even lifting the pen because it grew from the finger at a young age and is just now becoming ripe.

....and let it be reminded the hidden Karrs ride without oil, and need no light;;; neither horseman even if it wear shoes.....

And none can see where when they silently wait for me to say, OR NOT!

The hidden hand is my own and it is wielded whether or not for I saw before any thought to seek out shoes for hard stones, and sharp rocks seek out bare feet, and little ones should not cross the street where there just might even be a silent dark Karr riding night and day, if or not;;;for you look with big closed eyes at what can't be seen because it is only a word from long ago that is sealed in truth.

Please tell me how old you were when your finger first grew.

Did any others were shoes and bear a pencil in the pen under a gentle grasp....while none with shoes were walking to sing a tiny little song to each that was sweeter than all others just by drawing in the sand with a little finger where children who would grow up in tallshoes wore no shoes.....

and know eye watched??

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Malichai

Mr. Keith

Sounds like you come with your own special gifts of SIGHT. I too am a Keith and have led an interesting life of special INSIGHT, as has my father and his before him.

So, do the family Keith all have such gifts of SIGHT?

MS Keith, a woman yet

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thanks for all of that info. Very interesting.

I think you are hitting on something.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I realize this thread is a bit old now, but James Francis Edward Keith really was the all the things the original poster is laying out... minus world dominator (well, who knows I guess anything is possible). Actually, I'm a direct descendant who has a decent collection of books, letters, and other "artifacts." The guys was a Jacobite rebeller, and the second son of Scotland's highest ranking noble family. He left Scotland at 19 and eventually made his way into the council of rulers because of his military skills. The world was "smaller" then and kings knew kings. As the saying goes, it's not what you know but who, and in this case james had the corner market on both knowledge and connection. He was the governor of Berlin as well at one time. In his relatively short life he lead many armies in many countries and settled in the service of Frederic the Great who not only counted him a close friend, but mourned his loss. In a letter from Frederick to James's brother George he expresses his deep sadness. He then comemorated James every year and eventually one of the military units was named after him. anyway, yes, he was busy...I don't know if he was necessarily involved in trying to take over the world though. However, in the spirit of fun, I will throw another log on the fire...the Keiths, along with the Sinclairs and many other Scottish notibles gained their titles from Banockburn, which some say was won because of the help of dispersed Knights Templars.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Let me jump in. Another Keith here. I have procurred a 120year old biography of Field Marshall James Keith. Nearly everything here written, however choppy, checks out. He was VERY busy, spoke several languages, a military-mercenary-genius, AND very likely a homosexual.
Trellan

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am a professional historian and I deal directly with the topic in hand.

This thread is the shocking reason why people end up believing in fictions.

Unless evidence is provided, there will be no advancement for M except in this forum.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am also a professional historian and a Keith. What you are not aware of is that there is documentation within the clan that provides evidence for many things claimed. You are aware of James, but there is so much more. I have seen Keith history books in Scotland that date back to 1000AD.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have read the entire thread up to this point and date. I haven’t had a chance to read through all the provided links.

If I understand correctly, the librarian is the most powerful of all involved for only the librarian has access to and control of all the knowledge.

To understand how the librarian rules one must first read all the libraries books?

This is your library and one must actually read the entire library, as opposed to being told what the library contains in order to fully understand the sum total of what the librarian does?

Thank you for sharing your library. It is most kind of you.

Is there more to the library? May I see that too please?

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I have read the entire thread up to this point and date. I haven’t had a chance to read through all the provided links.

If I understand correctly, the librarian is the most powerful of all involved for only the librarian has access to and control of all the knowledge.

To understand how the librarian rules one must first read all the libraries books?

This is your library and one must actually read the entire library, as opposed to being told what the library contains in order to fully understand the sum total of what the librarian does?

Thank you for sharing your library. It is most kind of you.

Is there more to the library? May I see that too please?

Thank you.

I do have more. But its not things I can point to with a link.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
Plate 67

Again we have the wheel. And the king with three fingers over the page that says one man, the one man whos shield King Malcolm II of Scotland drew three lines of blood on.

Two red blocks at the bottom that are separated are the two bloodlines that divide then reuite.

Looking at this, I had a different interpretation...the wheel is the 'cycle' of life, is the picture in the book of a lion?...it would be important to know...I can't really tell, the dark fingers grasping for the knowledge of the solar system, the lion being the Sun King...but the disembodied head, is resolutely female to my mind...and I would hazard that it is supposed to symbolise the Magna Marta, who mastered the Lion. The Greek word from which the word 'comet' derives, means 'long-haired'. The Mother of All things, including the Sun God, was worshipped in the form of a meteorite or a stone that fell from the sky. Much the same as Islam worhips a meteorite.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join