It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a Crush on a Fellow Member?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I haven't posted here in awhile, cause everyone knows where my heart is.
He is smart, amazingly funny, hot as hell, has a laugh that melts my heart ,Understands everything about me, and accepts me the way Iam, has very good morals and values even though he may argue that,and doesn't mind a polite reminder that even though I may be small, I can still kick his butt.

I love a really big knucklehead, who happens to be the sweetest guy on the planet.
So...anybody wanna argue that? Eh?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You had to go ruin that by naming other girls
Oh heck...I guess I was first in line
How have you been stranger?

Ad...you're knucklehead is lovable

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

Oh Jen you know you will always be my #1 But Asala has such a cute voice you just can't help but have a crush on her. But you are my # 1 Jen

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
But...but...that was just pillow talk, honey...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Oh look here girls
My trillionaire potato man crush is back. How ya doing Hellutt?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Okay, now I have some crushes. They would be; DGtempe, Interestedalways, GPS777, Kinglizard, Shearder, Incarnated, and Alsa. Thanks for the warm welcome and helpful assistance since my arrival here. You are all the greatest!

Awww sizzle you are toooo kind WAY too kind. Thanks for the mention and i hope it will be in order if i have a crush on you too

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Okay, now I have some crushes. They would be; DGtempe, Interestedalways, GPS777, Kinglizard, Shearder, Incarnated, and Alsa. Thanks for the warm welcome and helpful assistance since my arrival here. You are all the greatest!

Awww sizzle you are toooo kind WAY too kind. Thanks for the mention and i hope it will be in order if i have a crush on you too

Hi Shearder! Just got back in town. Thaaaaaanks! I see that I misspelled Asala's name. Hope she doesn't dump me, then ban me! Oh no!

top topics

<< 61  62  63   >>

join