It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Why, Who, How, When

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is my first real post and I'm sorry if it's confusing or a bit much.

I'll keep an open mind but I am interested on having a serious discussion about the NWO.

My main concerns are:

Why would anyone want to stop the limited freedom we already have & have enjoyed for centuries?

How are they going to enforce WORLD order? - who is in? who's left out?

Who's in it? I hear all this: "Bush this, Cheney that, Blair this, and even Gordon Brown and such..." I'd like to know where the evidence comes from (I'm not arguing against it) - They could be merely 'puppets'. Is the british Queen involved ...does this mean Germany is in on it too? Are presidential candidates really not just pawns?

Are the NWO satanist's and why is Satanism bad? (Only speak on the matter if you know about satanism or have read the satanic bible)

When will we know for sure that we are 'screwed'?

I for one feel that my life in the U.K is being completely disregarded and that the whole country is bending over ready to take it up the... (as far as economy, law, politics and all that lot goes).

What is the worst that can happen?
Will we be slaves...slaves for what use though? Are we going to be 'exterminated' to make room for someone/something else?

What is the best that can happen?
Will it just be like communism? National service/conscription and such.

Can we expect surival?
I expect the answer to be "no" for anyone who refuses 'the chip' or thinks differently to the ideal (if it's not computers...which I believe it could be; strangely enough I do actually hate spending time in front of them).

Additionally - Do you consider yourself a follower of a religion; if so which? (NO religion bashing please)

Overall I think something will happen but I just want to know peoples views on each question I've posted and where they are from.

Incase you didn't catch a small peice of my post I am a user from the U.K (England to be precise). I'm also interested in religion but I don't follow any. I like various view points of different religions and the historys of others and am not keen on certain extremes which are included in most.

Please don't flame me for bad grammar or 'stupid' or 'previously asked' questions. I want peoples points of views and to know what country they are from.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by amanbuthimself]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

I thnk you have not done enough research, the best source to start

Alex Jones

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have...trust me.

It just doesn't seem as viabale as it sounds on a global scale. I would also go on to start that Alex Jones is also a jelous man after seeing some of his remarks about other people. Ideas make money... publishing them makes more.

join