It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Having To Keep Logging In?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Forgive me if the answer to this has already been posted elsewhere on this fine forum, but I seem to be running into a problem- if I click on certain links at the top I get logged out and if I go back to the main forum topics on the board I am logged in again...

Is anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You're not the only one. I had to log in several times yesterday and today and we all know there's nothing wrong with MY COOKIES

Must be a glitch or some alien messing with us......

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Good to know... I thought it might have been because I recently reinstalled my PC or something. Perhaps this is something the mods or admins can look into unless it is WAD...(Working As Designed)

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I've only noticed the login anomaly on the "home" page just now.

I clicked to the "board" page and I was still logged in so maybe it's only a glitch on the "home" page.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks
... if I click on certain links at the top I get logged out and if I go back to the main forum topics on the board I am logged in again...

Keep in mind, if you click a link to AbovePolitics or BTS ( from ATS),

you have to log in to those sister sites, individually.

Same user name and password from ATS will work.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have to log into ATS every time I come here. It only started happening recently.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Same issue here. I usually just close my browser window, and unless there's been a server reset or similar, I stay logged on. But today I've come back a couple of times, and had to log-in each time. Isn't a huge problem (and probably better security!) but I'm lazy by nature...

Edit - Actually it's worse than that, it happens if I go to another web page as well, and then come back to ATS (without closing the browser). A conspiracy to keep people on ATS? Will they stop at nothing?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by Willard856]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yea it keeps happening to me too.I glad to hear its not just me

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh it used to happen to me until I went in and changed a setting.

I dont know where I went in the settings but it was something to do with automatically update page and I also clicked on save passwords. After I did that I didn't have any other problems.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
you also have to log in again every time that Firefox updates itself, which seems to be quite frequent.

Nothing ATS can do about that though.

top topics

join