It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar debunks John Lear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello, I'm not saying I disagree with John, I consider him a good friend, AKA ol John boy lol, but here is a youtube audio of bob lazar on C2C, debunking his good friend John Lear by what he thinks of John and by the tone he uses which makes it even more interesting. Please listen to the whole thing in full to understand.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by K-illuminati]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I listened to it and all I heard was Lazar disagreeing with Lear. Where is the debunking?

I see this all the time...people think a theory is "debunked" because someone disagrees with it. Debunking something is proving its not possible.

I heard no such thing in this interview.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yes, I agree. He admits to not following any of the info that comes out and he seems to just use the knowledge which was given to him to DISAGREE with John Lear.

I don't hear anything that has to do with debunking.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bobs just got his own opinion, the same as the rest of us. He may know for certain on the subject of alien tech existing at area-51 / s-4 and i guess that he wont disagree with john lear on those points.

The structures on the moon and other topics that john has discussed at length are his views and he doesnt expect anyone to believe every word he says only to 'consider' the evidence.

Bob did sign that contact with john "about killing himself i structures were found on the moon" and although he did agree that they looked like structures on the moon i guess he is still a little sceptical on the who subject and just wants proof (more than a blured photo).

I dont see any debunking going on here sorry ....

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think Bob is sincere, with what he has experienced and his opinions,... He seems very "diplomatic" when it comes to commenting on other's opinions...

Remember, we are talking about souls who have had genuine experiences with the abnormal...their opinions of each other are, for the most part, subjective at best,(unless they are willing to describe a situation that they were part of that discounts specific observations of the other party)...

That being said,...Bob is a genuine guy..IMO...

That C to C host( I cannot bear to mention his name anymore...) is a shill for some covert agency... ever since he discounted EVERY PLAUSIBLE THEORY on 9/11 being an inside job...

IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lear-unreliable for too many reasons to list here.

Lazar-unreliable for his BS about Element 115

Bell-unreliable for carrying water for the gov't over 9/11

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
That C to C host( I cannot bear to mention his name anymore...) is a shill for some covert agency... ever since he discounted EVERY PLAUSIBLE THEORY on 9/11 being an inside job...

IMO

I think its more a psychological thing... people sometimes refuse to realize the truth because its not in line with their beliefs.

Its very difficult to change someones beliefs even using proof once someone has made up their mind. I know that nobody could convince me that 9/11 was NOT a inside job, hence I do understand the people who believe it wasnt a inside job just as strongly as I think it was.

We dont make decisions based on logic alone... we have many, many preconceptions about the world that influences our beliefs. Just judging people by the way they look is one example.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

But if that's the case, Bell has his blinders on too tightly to be fair to all points of view. His credibility is and should be suspect.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Well, all of us are like that...

We can try to act as logic robots, but its very difficult to totally disregard the way you feel about something...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I agree, however, that C to C host was a beacon for all who "wanted to know the truth" ...and I was a loyal listener...until his BLATANT disregard for factual info regarding 9/11...

This guy (C to C) was obligated to explore the subject (9/11)...

Yet he did not...

That makes him (IMO) an unreliable source of all information... IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

Everyone is biased, which is why its important to try and listen to as many different sources as possible instead of just a few, and make up your mind based on what makes sense to you. Otherwise its just copying an opinion really...

For example, I believe some things John Lear says but not all of it. Same thing with Dr Greer.

The credibility of George Bush is severely damaged though, and I believe nothing he says anymore. It only shows how I (we?) are very influenced by feelings (based on memories of the past, of course) and not only logic.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
This guy (C to C) was obligated to explore the subject (9/11)...

Yet he did not...

That makes him (IMO) an unreliable source of all information... IMO

That's the crux of it. Because of his constant exposure to topics like this, his 911 denial is more egregious than someone who is simply ill-informed. That leads me to suspect his 911 views are derived from political expediency. So much for the truth from him. I never listen to him anyway, never did trust him.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What a great clip K-illuminati! I really enjoyed listening to Bob. Yes, we had many major disagreements among which where:

the gravity phone
life on Venus
breathable atmosphere on the moon

All of these provided endless discussions.

Bob told me if he was ever to get transportation to the moon he was going to take me with him and we would both stand in the airlock, he with his spacesuit and me with my jeans and t-shirt and he would personally open the door.

Thanks again K-illuminati!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

The Orion spacecraft is in development and should be ready for a manned lunar landing by 2018. I'm sure both sides of the debate that you have spawned would love to see you try out your little experiment with Lazar.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Well I can't disagree with that

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by amanbuthimself

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Well I can't disagree with that

Many would agree with you on that amanbutshimself. Many thanks for your post and input.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
John, I think I would probably be there in my jeans and t-shirt with you. Maybe give me an emergency scuba portable breather for when times get tough, but I am in 100% agreement with you if that counts for anything. And, I am not trying to make John feel good. I don't even know him, but I think his thoughts are close to the truth. By the way I heard nothing of debunking. It was a matter of semantics. Like hearing a republican and democrat speak. The may not see eye to eye, but they both know their politics. Lazar is no idiot. And, I think it would be a great mistake to underestimate John Lear. Anyone who is willing to put himself on the firing line like Mr. Lear deserves some respect, regardless of our thoughts and opinions of him. I just happen to believe some of his ideas are closer to the truth than many believe. And, as history is unfolding, I think this is being proven.
-Great Video.

top topics

join