It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More night wierdness now with helicopters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Where I live Boeing has the contract to rebuild the Apache helicopters so we hear and see these "black helicopters" all the time. Sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs, and sometimes as a group of six. Sometimes accompanied by Blackhawk helicopters as well. I can tell before even going outside what type of helicopter is flying and how many. They are that common around here.
The other night about 2300 hrs. I heard two Apache helicopters coming toward me from the east. They flew on by headed toward Phoenix. About 30 minutes later I hear two Apache helicopters coming from the direction of Phoenix and headed east toward me. As they get close enough to make out navigational lights I can see both of their lights quite clearly, but in between I can see "suspended" between them two more little red lights, not blinking but steady. They appeared to be "slung" between the two helicopters and maintained the exact same speed and distance as the helicopters flew by.
Is there some sort of load carrying device that these helicopters can hook up to and carry between them?

join