It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
you just gotta believe it was terrorist.... comeon do you really think the government would do this

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Gov
you just gotta believe it was terrorist.... comeon do you really think the government would do this

I know you are just being facetious, but it's not like the only two options are the terrorists did it or the government did it. Maybe the terrorists did it, but not in the way the government said. Maybe neither the terrorists or the government did it.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I quote...."An alternative explanation is not necessary just to prove the official explanation to be false. Once the the official explanation is proven to be false, then the alternatives can be brought up."

uhhh..in order to prove it to be false, don't you need an alternative explanation, or else it would have never happened?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I quote...."An alternative explanation is not necessary just to prove the official explanation to be false. Once the the official explanation is proven to be false, then the alternatives can be brought up."

uhhh..in order to prove it to be false, don't you need an alternative explanation, or else it would have never happened?

No. Suppose I rented a car and then I said took it back and left it at the car rental parking lot. The car rental place said I never did that. We look at the security tapes and on that day you don't see me bring the car back. We don't know where the car is, but we know that my story about bringing the car back is not true. You can't say to the car rental place, "well, since you can't give me a plausible explanation for what he did with the car, we know his story to be true, that he really did bring it back."

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
President Bush couldn't have prevented nor was he responsible. No president wants something like this hanging over his presidency. To think he played a roll is absolutly ludicrous. It would be more concievable that the democrats had played a role, discredit President Bush. That has been there primary objective since Jan 2001. They have sought to destroy all he has set out to accomplish, for the good of the economy or the American people.

Because of bill clinton and the democratic party President Bush was thrust into this most difficult war. It is unlike any war we have fought, the enemy is unlike any we have every faced and the battlefield is all around us. This is the war the democrats new was inevitable and for 8 years they failed America. President Bush is doing what should have been done by the last administration. To blame him is to call yourself a coward, for you would have chosen the clinton way.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have always thought this was fake and if it is not then why dont we have any footage of a plane hitting it? The pentagon has video cams all around that place never once did we ever see that crash sure days later they came out with so sort of crap footage that didnt prove a thing im sorry the im not buying there lies as far as the members of that flight there all located at Guantanamo Bay

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have seen the security video online and I have to admit it looks like a few frames were removed from it. It's amazing how easy it would be to put to whole issue to rest by just releasing the full security video and of course other video that exists. Release it and then a lot of questions are answered. So why doesn't the Pentagon release it? Part of an ongoing investigation?

[edit on 17-7-2004 by NavyDog]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Cruise missle specs:
Length: 18 feet 3 inches (5.56 meters); with booster: 20 feet 6 inches (6.25 meters)
Weight: 2,900 pounds (1,315.44 kg); 3,500 pounds (1,587.6 kg) with booster
Diameter: 20.4 inches (51.81 cm)
Wing Span: 8 feet 9 inches (2.67 meters)
Speed: Subsonic - about 550 mph (880 km/h)

757 specs:

Overall length: 155 feet, 3 inches
Wingspan: 124 feet, 10 inches
Maximum speed: 402 mph
Weight: 126,250 lbs. (empty)
Fuel capacity: 9,370 gallons

Do you seriously think people driving on the highway, people walking around the area of the pentagon, mistaken a 20ft cruise missle from a 155ft plane painted up as a plane?

Also, pics and video from a pentagon guardhouse clearly show.. A PLANE A PLANE!!

Al la plane!

As for the damage to the pentagon being so small (in comparison to what it should be).. watch the videos (try google.com) you'll clearly see the plane hits the ground slightly before hitting the pentagon...

guardian.250free.com...

[edit on 17-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
President Bush couldn't have prevented nor was he responsible. No president wants something like this hanging over his presidency. To think he played a roll is absolutly ludicrous. It would be more concievable that the democrats had played a role, discredit President Bush. That has been there primary objective since Jan 2001. They have sought to destroy all he has set out to accomplish, for the good of the economy or the American people.

Because of bill clinton and the democratic party President Bush was thrust into this most difficult war. It is unlike any war we have fought, the enemy is unlike any we have every faced and the battlefield is all around us. This is the war the democrats new was inevitable and for 8 years they failed America. President Bush did as is doing what should have been done by the last administration. To blame him is to call yourself a coward, for you would have chosen the clinton way.

richard clarke presented the incoming bush administration with a plan to 'roll back al-qaeda', listing it as a national security priority. bush, with condi rice, threw the plan out rather than implement it. clinton made an attempt to kill osama bin laden. bush did nothing before 9/11. in fact, the ashcroft memos seems to show that he wanted to make sure terror was given a much lower priority than did the clinton administration.

you claim that bush couldnt have had anything to do with 9/11. maybe that's true. i agree that no president wants this to happen on his watch. but this isn't anything to do with partisanship. he wouldn't want it to happen because he's a human being, and the head of the US, not because he's a republican for gods sake.

-koji K.

[edit on 17-7-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwsdakota
Cruise missle specs:
Length: 18 feet 3 inches (5.56 meters); with booster: 20 feet 6 inches (6.25 meters)
Weight: 2,900 pounds (1,315.44 kg); 3,500 pounds (1,587.6 kg) with booster
Diameter: 20.4 inches (51.81 cm)
Wing Span: 8 feet 9 inches (2.67 meters)
Speed: Subsonic - about 550 mph (880 km/h)

757 specs:

Overall length: 155 feet, 3 inches
Wingspan: 124 feet, 10 inches
Maximum speed: 402 mph
Weight: 126,250 lbs. (empty)
Fuel capacity: 9,370 gallons

Do you seriously think people driving on the highway, people walking around the area of the pentagon, mistaken a 20ft cruise missle from a 155ft plane painted up as a plane?

Also, pics and video from a pentagon guardhouse clearly show.. A PLANE A PLANE!!

Al la plane!

As for the damage to the pentagon being so small (in comparison to what it should be).. watch the videos (try google.com) you'll clearly see the plane hits the ground slightly before hitting the pentagon...

guardian.250free.com...

Way above on that one rws, brief, well rounded and to the point. ^5

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Especially considering that the heat in the WTC melted supprot beams and the impact from the collapse crushed ten floors into something like four inches.

fe.pennnet.com...
"As things now stand and if they continue in such fashion, the investigation into the World Trade Center fire and collapse will amount to paper- and computer-generated hypotheticals."
-January 4, 2002-Bill Manning, Fire Engineering's editor in chief

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Pentagon seized the video tapes from a nearby gas station and a hotel few minutes after the attack. I think, there is definately something to hide relating the pentagon attack, and it is not the question whether it was a commercial plane or not. There are other things, that we do not question, but if those missing frames were there, even more questions would be asked...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
The Pentagon seized the video tapes from a nearby gas station and a hotel few minutes after the attack. I think, there is definately something to hide relating the pentagon attack, and it is not the question whether it was a commercial plane or not. There are other things, that we do not question, but if those missing frames were there, even more questions would be asked...

The missing frames are not there because that particular kind of camera takes a picture every 5 seconds. Check the time stamp and see for yourself.

There is nothing to hide here, move along people.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As an outsider, I think that enough is enough. The lies and manipulation that Americans has gone through should at the very least prove that your government (small letters intended) is misleading you and the gullible world.
Bush is being manipulated by his own controllers and their goal is world domination. Everything that you see on television and hear on radio is only propaganda to further their cause. The British public has the same problem, which was proven this week by the Butler report.

Wake up and smell the effing roses.

Every dollar you spend is supporting an illegal regime that came to power on a system that your own electoral system adopted. Stop bitching about everything and make a #ing stand.(excuse my language)

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The missing frames are not there because that particular kind of camera takes a picture every 5 seconds. Check the time stamp and see for yourself.

You might want to reread what you are responding to. He's talking about OTHER cameras.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

There is nothing to hide here, move along people.

I agree that you can see the plane in the tapes, but did you look the time stamps? It clearly shows they were every 2 seconds. So are there frames missing, or do the cameras takes pictures every 2 seconds?

Edit: one other thing that I noticed, what is with the length and shape of the little pylon thingy right in front of the camera?

[edit on 7-17-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What could they possibly hide from taking away 2 second incriments in a video? The camera is prolly like a 7-11 mini-mart camera.. it snaps a photo every 2-5 seconds to save recording space..

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
And the security cameras across the street that were confiscated?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwsdakota
What could they possibly hide from taking away 2 second incriments in a video? The camera is prolly like a 7-11 mini-mart camera.. it snaps a photo every 2-5 seconds to save recording space..

I am not saying they are hiding anything. You can see the tail of the plane clearly. What is up with the shadows though. Anyone else notice them?

Edit: what about the security camers across the street? That is pretty much SOP when there is a crime committed. The authorities would want all video evidence to recreate the crime.

[edit on 7-17-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'd also like to post this pic:

And:

These 2 pics (simulations) coupled with the grainy frame-by-frame video.. could you possibly tell me that the plane did not belly down momentarily before it smashed into the pentagon? A plane going that fast, striking the ground before, or possibly at the same time of hitting the building, would surely rip off its wings.. hence the lack thereof of the 5 million conspiracy "wing impacts" websites' claims.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join