It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Anyone who has doubts about the official government story should view a youtube video called: pentagon plane crash september 11 new angle
I am interested in other peoples opinions of this footage. Email me at
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1We have dozens of photos and hours of videos of the planes hitting the towers but we have not seen 1 photo or 1 video released of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

So, because there's no youtube videos of the aircraft hitting Pentagon
we can draw the conclusion that it didn't happen?

Excellent logic.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hey Mate, i Mean, The Government is the shadiest, most secret, strong association which aims America. There are secret elites that nobody could know the existence. Elites that could make hush up about whoever who would like to see Them Fall. They control medial, entertainment, feeding, services. What can we make ? How are they going away with this?

There is so many proofs that you didn't mentionned in your reply. Why? Come on, do some reshearch. You'll see. I Think you just don't want to believe it because it's just *TOO HARD TO BELIEVE* or you want to follow the Mass of people who treat like ANTI-AMERICAN anyone who try to claim the truth.

Re-read my original post. Take a few minutes of your time to watch and listen some informations. Open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was there. Ben Cazort worked for Bast-hatfeild out of Clifton Park NY and was present for the attack on the pentgon September 11 2001. The day after my 21 birthday. Saw a mushromm cloud like explosion. Lound explosion. I DIDNT SEE A PLANE!!!! I was working on the oppsite side of the pentgon, on the new metro-center, From where the plane hit. A plane is an awfully big thing, especially a 747, to not see. I still to this day think it was a missile.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just curious . . .

Suppose that Flight 77 didn't hit Pentagon. Does anyone who think that way know what happened to the plane? The passengers of the plane never came back to their families, and the plane is known for fact to take off from the airport. Any idea how that airliner ended up, if not crashing into Pentagon?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Aha! It's still up there . . .

Ghost ships are not uncommon. But you don't see ghosts planes too often. They are surely worth to take pictures of.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freaky_Animal
So, because there's no youtube videos of the aircraft hitting Pentagon
we can draw the conclusion that it didn't happen?

Who said anything about youtube? Only a immature person who still believes the official story would even be looking for evidnece on youtube, instead of doing real research.

Originally posted by stander
The passengers of the plane never came back to their families,

Well we have DNA evidence of the passengers, BUT no evidence that the bodies were in the building.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There is no law against a bunch of lay fools conducting their own investigation of 9/11.

Someone had to extract tissue from the dead passengers; someone knows where the plane crashed. After all that excitement, no one reported a separate crash of a Boeing 757?

It's not that easy to commit crimes against common sense and get away with it, is it?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

It's not that easy to commit crimes against common sense and get away with it, is it?

Exactly, anyone with basic common sense can see that there are problems with the official story.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Exactly, anyone with basic common sense can see that there are problems with the official story.

Where is the alternative crash site? The White House . . . Capitol Hill?

Someone had to clean up the debris from the alternative crash site. Why is it so that an observation of one of the firefighters who was at Pentagon contributes to the conspiracy theory, but none of firefighters who was called to the alternative crash site ever talked about it? Isn't it because there was no alternative crash site for the doomed Boeing 757?

Where is the place that the Boeing 757 crashed if not where all the evidence points to?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Where is the place that the Boeing 757 crashed if not where all the evidence points to?

All of what evidence? I still have not seen any official reports, physical evidence, photos or videos of a 757 of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

All of what evidence? I still have not seen any official reports, physical evidence, photos or videos of a 757 of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

In that case, you need to find out how Flight 77 ended up, if you want to engage normally thinking people and present your case.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

There's the flight data recorder that corroborates the movements of AA77 which is pretty strong evidence unique to that plane, it was recovered from the wreckage at the Pentagon. I have also yet to see any piece of wreckage that could not have come from AA77.

So the basic situation is that there is no evidence of it not being AA77 while there is conclusive evidence that it was, in fact, AA77.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Historical narratives of very complicated events will always have problems, that doesn't mean they aren't broadly true. There will never be a definitive, unarguable, version of events - that's just not how reality works.

The fact is that you guys have no cogent alternative narrative at all, let alone one "with problems".

Are you seriously suggesting that the apparent conspirators crashed 2 planes into the towers and then for some reason just flew the other plane near the pentagon, diverted it, killed the passengers, hid the plane and then launched a missile at the building instead? Is this all so easy for them that they get bored?

This would appear to suggest the the conspirators are not only god-like in their powers but also barking-at-the-moon insane.

I'm just going to stick with terrorists hijacking a plane and flying it into a building - until someone can come up with a more convincing version of events.

[edit on 11/7/08 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
This would appear to suggest the the conspirators are not only god-like in their powers but also barking-at-the-moon insane.

It wouldn't be so bad if the conspirators were just barking. The 9/11 events are the testimony to what happens when the dedicated conspirators, such as Osama bin Laden, decide to bite -- with the help of the devil himself. (Not that I would try to start a conspiracy of my own.)

A good part of those billions of $$ spent on the national security went up in smoke that day, and lots of folks tried to protect their butts. Maybe the whole 9/11 conspiracy was invented by the government to distract and redirect attention away from the real issues. (Not that I would try to start a conspiracy of my own.)

'Scusme. How do I get out of here?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Indeed. A bunch of guys who hate America, hijack some planes and crash them into iconic buildings at least makes sense, from the viewpoint of an Islamic fundamentalist anyway.

The "truther" versions (as there are many, largely incompatible, different stories) with the government setting off controlled demolitions and launching missiles into their own HQ in broad daylight is just well....nonsense.

Even if we presume that it was an inside job, a false flag, then this really isn't how you would go about it.

Not that I think the government started any of these conspiracies, I should think they are more than happy with them. If any serious investigative journalist wanted to look into something like the potential involvement of the Pakistani or Saudi security forces in 9/11 they would be tarred with the same brush as the crowd who think a missile was flown into the Pentagon. So nobody serious wants to touch it.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

In that case, you need to find out how Flight 77 ended up, if you want to engage normally thinking people and present your case.

Well all you have to do if you want to know how Flight 77 ended up is look at the FAA regestration page and look up LFight 77s tail number.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There's the flight data recorder that corroborates the movements of AA77 which is pretty strong evidence unique to that plane, it was recovered from the wreckage at the Pentagon.

Again as in Flight 93, please explain to me how the FDR was found but no tail wreakage where the FDR is located?

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
I'm just going to stick with terrorists hijacking a plane and flying it into a building - .

I have shown lots of facts and evidence to show the problems with the official story. In fact there are more facts and evidence that question the official story then support it.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Your all missing the basic and most obvious point about this, They attacked there own hq in broad daylight with a fake plane or missile because they understand human logic and thinking patterns, They understood that some would think it was a complete farce but they also realized that enough people would have the mind set of "its just too heinous to even imagine" OR " the govt couldn't keep something like this secret"

The human mind is both fascinating in its complexity and purely basic and predicable at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join