It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think you answered your own question. It hit the Pentagon. And everyone aboard died.

kix

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by miya2hot4u
I believe this Government had something to do the Sept 11 attacks. I can't believe that a Government as smart as we are would allow something this catastrophic to happen. If New York City was once a target for terrorist and there were threats it may targeted it again shouldn't that shouldn't that threat be taken seriously? If someone tried to kill me one time and failed, then heard rumors they may try to kill me again, wouldn't you take the threat serious? I mean our Government had got plenty of warnings that the World Trade Center may be attack again by means of airplanes, And no one told the NYCPD or the Port Authority Police. I mean at least tighten security on the East coast airlines. Put fighter jets in area just in case. Why would such a serious warning go unanswered? Why wasn't this threat taking serious? And why did the president wait until the second Tower was hit until he decided to leave his photo shoot? Why wouldn't the men who built the Towers allowed in to help with the rescue? If any one knows the Twin Towers better it can be the men who built them. Why was the Twin Towers Metal shipped over seas for recycling? Are the Americans to stupid to recycle their own metal now? Something we do all the time. If this was a terrorist attack, then the terrorist did win, because America has a whole new kind of fear. We as Americans can't even bring toothpaste on airplanes. So who is controlling America? Terrorist or our Government playing mind games? If indeed our Government did plan or was involved in Sept 11, then the war in Iraq would be an invasion. We got Sudam out of power, be we are suppose to be looking for Osma Bin Laden. I can't remember the last time I heard his name in the news. The one thing about terrorist they want to kill as many as possible. If the terrorist was studying the towers, then they would know, the best time to attack would been around noon. The towers would of been full to capacity. The death toll would at least been around 50.000 people. Further more just take a look at the video of Tower 7. I watched that building fall, it fell straight down, like controlled demolition. Canister or oil tanks or whatever excuse they want to use is not going to work on me. The materials used in the Oklahoma bombing is more explosive oil tanks in the bottom of a building, but after the explosion the entire building did not fall straight down. Put your faith into a man made Government and you will always lose. Government is made men, nothing special. They have their personal prejudice, hate, greed and lust. They are no different then you or me. They're sons of men just like you and I.

Same thing here..... word for word.... it was an inside job by the Bushes carried out by Dick himself....

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not sure what happened to the plane, we can speculate all day, but when you look at the passengers on board it should certainly raise an eye brow or two.

thewebfairy.com...

It's not a huge stretch to think these ppl were either 'taken out', or they were given new identities and lives. Do you know personaly any of their families to know the people you see grieving really are who we're told. If this is an inside job, and I think it is, then they would have covered all bases, no?

But really this is irelevant anyway, we don't need to know where the plane went to know the official story is lies. It's only ppl who don't want to believe, no matter what, who need to have every single little piece of evidence covered before they will even contemplate the official story is not what happened.

So many times we see people ask a question like this, get reasonable answers, and then come back with the same question as if they were completely ignorant of the possible answers and opinions.

So if nobody can answer this you will conclude that the official story must be right? If you do then you are deluding yourself and just trying to justify ignoring the truth.

If you want to ask a real question, that does matter, then ask about the top of the South Tower and why it defied physics and went from a topple to a vertical collapse. No official story believer has even tackled this, they run like crazy, this question stops threads dead in their tracks. And yes this is related to the pentagoon, it was all the same event remember and an anomaly at one sheds doubt on it all.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

It's not a huge stretch to think these ppl were either 'taken out', or they were given new identities and lives. Do you know personaly any of their families to know the people you see grieving really are who we're told. If this is an inside job, and I think it is, then they would have covered all bases, no?

It is a MASSIVE stretch. Without going into details, I am from Massachusetts, yes I knew one of the parents that died on that plane. Thats all you have to know. Yes I saw the families grieving. I watched their children cry. Being a parent, I would choose death over

"given new identities and lives"
There is ZERO evidence to back up your claim.

Anok, some points you bring up in theses threads are quite compelling and I find them interesting. BUT, your last post is pure disgust. There is not one bit of evidence that supports the no plane theory at the Pentagon.

Two planes we know for a FACT hit the towers.....why oh why would they try to hide a plane with passengers and replace it with a missile or another plane disguised as a comeercial airliner????

Just some advice (take it for what it's worth) stick to the towers collapse.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Anok, some points you bring up in theses threads are quite compelling and I find them interesting. BUT, your last post is pure disgust. There is not one bit of evidence that supports the no plane theory at the Pentagon.

Two planes we know for a FACT hit the towers.....why oh why would they try to hide a plane with passengers and replace it with a missile or another plane disguised as a comeercial airliner????

Just some advice (take it for what it's worth) stick to the towers collapse.

We have dozens of photos and hours of videos of the planes hitting the towers but we have not seen 1 photo or 1 video released of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

Th Pentagon has cameras around it and the ATC tower for the helcopter landing pad was right there along with the security control center but yet there has not been a single clear photo or video of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So, the over 150 people that witnessed this attack were all what? Were they all paid off? On drugs? Watched a hollagram?

What about the cell phone calls?

I do think there should be some video evidence that does show the impact...But by NOT seeing it does not at all discredit the over 150 witnesses that DID in FACT see an American Airlines plane strike the pentagon.

There will come a time when this CT will have to be laid to rest.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So, the over 150 people that witnessed this attack were all what? Were they all paid off? On drugs? Watched a hollagram?

I do think there should be some video evidence that does show the impact...But by NOT seeing it does not at all discredit the over 150 witnesses that DID in FACT see an American Airlines plane strike the pentagon.

Surely your not suprised? We have thousands of witnesses to ufo's flying around the world and people still don't believe.. 150 witnesses is small fry..

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

But out of all those witnesses they could not verify it was a 757. Even though thier are a lot of military and government workers who fly alot and should know the difference between and commercial plane and busness jet.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Mr.Fox your facts are off, there were about 100 witnesses and not all of them claimed to have seen a 757.

You're also ignoring the witnesses who smelled cordite, or who said they heard what sounded like a missile. Surely if you've done your research you would know this. So why are you ignoring and cherry picking the witnesses that contradict the official story?

I also would still like your opinion on the question you keep ignoring, the south tower tilt. Notice folks this expert on the official story here keep ignoring the one question, that to me at least, proves explosives of some kind must been used to bring the towers down.
Surely if you are really an independent researcher looking for the truth Mr.Fox you'd be as interested in this as me??
But your continued disinterest and ignoring of this point makes you look very suspect in my eyes agent Fox. And yes this is relevant to this thread and the whole 9-11 truth movement. Were are arguing with ppl who really don't care about getting to the truth, they just want to silence our voices.

[edit on 27/12/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anok ~

I think time after time after time you have brought up your "Tilting tower" theory. How many times do I have to respond with...I'm not an engineer!! I don't have an answer for you. PERIOD! I watched it explained on a video that I believe was called "Why the Towers Fell" ( i think it was a PBS video) which explained it. To say I'm ignoring you is I feel another attempt to put a spin on what I say and make me look like I am not interested in the truth.

Just becasue I can't explain something....or people on this website for that matter can not explain one thing ....does not PROVE a theory.

Now....I do NOT hand pick my witneeses. There was ONE witness that I have read that said there was a missile. Seeing that he was i believe almost two miles away, I would not see him as being as acurate as say... someone that had the plane fly right OVER THEIR CAR !

They didnt know it was a 757? SO WHAT ?????? I have flown probably a 100 times in my life and i STILL do not know the difference between a 757. 747, 7-11 or 7-up. They saw a PLANE! Some saw PEOPLE on the plane!

Keep in mind....if you recall the first news reports, people were saying that a commuter plane hit the WTC.

I don't try to silence anyone...i deal with what is presented before me and make up my own mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Now....I do NOT hand pick my witneeses. There was ONE witness that I have read that said there was a missile. Seeing that he was i believe almost two miles away, I would not see him as being as acurate as say... someone that had the plane fly right OVER THEIR CAR !

They didnt know it was a 757? SO WHAT ?????? I have flown probably a 100 times in my life and i STILL do not know the difference between a 757. 747, 7-11 or 7-up. They saw a PLANE! Some saw PEOPLE on the plane!

Keep in mind....if you recall the first news reports, people were saying that a commuter plane hit the WTC.

I don't try to silence anyone...i deal with what is presented before me and make up my own mind.

If you have flown 100 times you should be able to tell the difference between a 757 and a business jet.

What about the witness who admitted afterwards they were told it was a 757 ?

[edit on 28-12-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I watched it explained on a video that I believe was called "Why the Towers Fell" ( i think it was a PBS video) which explained it. To say I'm ignoring you is I feel another attempt to put a spin on what I say and make me look like I am not interested in the truth.

You claimed to have a vid that explained it and I have asked for this vid from you a few times, where is it?? The one you did supply DID NOT cover this point. Don't you remember what the vid said?

I'm not spinning anything, you are ignoring this point along with all the other people who don't want the truth to come out. You haven't even offered an opinion, which you are very quick to do on other less important points.

Making the excuse you don't know doesn't cut it, and also shows that if it isn't in the NIST report, or isn't on a web site somewhere, you are clueless and that sheds a lot of doubt on your integrity imo. This is a very important point in the whole 9-11 event. If you can't find an answer for this then either admit it or show me the video. Which I doubt exists cause I've looked for every 9-11 vid out there.

If you are so sure that the official story is the truth, you would not have any unanswered questions as important as this one. How can you believe the OS so strongly when you can't answer this one question, not even an opinion from you? OH I know, pretend it doesn't matter, play ignorant, and hope the question gets forgotten. Guess what Mr.Fox? I'm not going to let you forget, I will keep asking this question until you supply the answer you claimed to have. You started this by making a claim you can't back up, on what I consider proof of another force, other than planes and fuel, bought the buildings down.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Anok,

I am the first one to admit when I can't offer an answer that is EDUCATED, I wont say anything.

Thats what a hypothosis is: An EDUCATED guess!

Your idiotic threats are pathetic...

Guess what Mr.Fox? I'm not going to let you forget, I will keep asking this question until you supply the answer you claimed to have

keep right on asking. I will give you the same answer. The name of the video is WHY THE TOWERS FELL. Which i posted already.

Here is a challange... find one of my threads where I posted anything that was inacurate or a lie.

Funny how you wont comment on the MANY things I offer in here. IF you would like... i can give you several points I have posted that have been ignored by you or others.

I didn't ask for your opinion as to what integrity you think I have. Realy all you are is a few words in a box.,NOR do I care what others think. This is a site where I have a little fun killing time and learning a little bit.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

If you have flown 100 times you should be able to tell the difference between a 757 and a business jet.

What about the witness who admitted afterwards they were told it was a 757 ?

Obviously I was being a little sarcastic...hence the 7-11 and 7 up comment. Geeesh.

How many news agencies were reporting a commuter plane hit the first tower at the beginning of the day?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How many news agencies were reporting a commuter plane hit the first tower at the beginning of the day?

Probly because they just went with whatever witness they came to first, even though the first plane was filmed by the 2 French brothers. They also were told later it was a 767.

But i guess its the same reason the media said it was a terrorist attack as soon as the second plane hit but the DoD stated they did not know if it was a terrorist attack until they started investigating. The media must have more resources the the DoD.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ultima... what else could it have been after the SECOND plane hit? I would say it was pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ultima... what else could it have been after the SECOND plane hit? I would say it was pretty obvious.

Just because you have 2 planes hit does not automattically make it a terrorist attack, it could have been just 2 hijackers.

Also does not mean not foreign terrorist, you could be looking at domestic terrorist.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well... hijacking planes...and intentionally slamming them in a building makes them terrorist. Don't you think?

Im not sure when during the day that it was determined that the terror attacks were no domestic in nature.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
These threads have become infiltrated by pointless bickering and arguing. Obviously the two sides of these discussions are very passionate with what they feel, so we must respect each side - EVEN IF WE DON'T BUY WHAT THE OTHER IS SAYING.

Let's stop rehashing pointless arguments and keep investigating. I rarely post on here because I spend most of my time looking for answers to questions that many are posing. You guys should do the same, and post things that are meaningful to the 9|11 Truth Movement - whether its agreements or debunking - rather than bickering.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well... hijacking planes...and intentionally slamming them in a building makes them terrorist. Don't you think?

Im not sure when during the day that it was determined that the terror attacks were no domestic in nature.

www.defenselink.mil...

Alleged Terrorist Airliner Attack Targets Pentagon
By Gerry J. Gilmore
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Sept. 11, 2001 -- The Pentagon was a target today of an alleged terrorist attack, which followed other alleged attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join