It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that the pentagon didn't get hit by a boeing 757

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
i have to say it was a plane that hit the trade centers just one problem one was a 727 one that we dont use for arliners any more

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

According to the offical story a jetliner going several hundered mph, travelled through at least 6 feet of concrete interior walls, 5 feet of steel reinforced concrete exterior walls, 16" of brick, 6" of limestone and slid over 300ft on the floor of the penatgon.

Oh and then it disintigrated into a pile of aircraft parts on the other end.

The column on the left of the picture (5N wedge 2) is the last impacted pillar before the exit hole. It is severely damaged. The column on the right (3N wedge 2) is not impacted and is quasi intact.

The object that produced the hole had to travel through five masonry walls: The facade and inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring.

Things to note:
1) No painting on the wall.
2) The white pipe bent out on right.
3) The fire extinguisher.
4) No obvious plane parts.
5) The contents are not on fire.
6) The perfect crisp edge.
7) The white board to the left will later have an aircraft part on it.
8) No hose lines.
Ludicrous.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]

The irony to me is your claims that allt he walls were 6 feet thick and the outer wall 5 feet thick, yet you show pictures that show one of the walls is maybe half a foot at best. But of course this is simply the total put together to try and make it look like more than it really is. The truth is you would have a hard time punching through 10 pieces of paper if they were all back to back, but it their was space between them it would be no problem. This is a good example of how conspiracy sites use trickery to make their case. They might as well be the guy on the street corner playing one of those 'find the card' games.

And then you claim it disintigrated into a pile of parts at the end. I believe that's an oxy moron. While some things disintigrated such as the ligh aluminum fuel filled wings, most didn't And it didn't end up a neat pile of parts at the end. The parts were spread throughout the entire site, not just in the building but across the lawn as well. All shapes and sizes. Some large, some tiny. As one would expect.

The column damage means nothing. The plane is an almost liquid like mass of chopped up plane parts by that point and not a big solid mass.

Are you not aware that the exit hole was made by a piece of landing gear and that the hole was expanded for access? So I don't see any of the points you listed as arguments proving anything in any direction.

I think you are better off with the UFO stuff. it's more plausible.

you make a good point and i live on a wepons testing base if seen missles and bombs blow things up and most bunker busterbombs couldent do that much damage

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tankman
i have to say it was a plane that hit the trade centers just one problem one was a 727 one that we dont use for arliners any more

Where do you get a 727 from? Neither of those planes looked anything like a 727.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
The irony to me is your claims that allt he walls were 6 feet thick and the outer wall 5 feet thick, yet you show pictures that show one of the walls is maybe half a foot at best.

That back wall is 8 inches thick with metal mesh reinforcing.

Uh, no. That wire mesh is the metal plaster lath from the plaster interior wall.
If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the ceiling was plaster also. Both the ceiling and the wall laths were supported in place on the thin “Black iron” channels which criss-cross the plaster.

Then two courses of common brick with one course of cut limestone.

No reinforcing.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

According to the offical story a jetliner going several hundered mph, travelled through at least 6 feet of concrete interior walls, 5 feet of steel reinforced concrete exterior walls, 16" of brick, 6" of limestone and slid over 300ft on the floor of the penatgon.

Where in any “Official” account does it state this?

The object that produced the hole had to travel through five masonry walls: The facade and inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring.

you are silly. That drawing refutes your claim!

Where are the five masonry walls in that drawing? Where are the “inward-facing wall of the E-ring, two walls of the D-ring, and two walls of the C-ring?”

The first and second floors were one space from the exterior to the A-E drive. The light wells which defined the rings didn’t start until the 3rd floor.

Things to note:
1) No painting on the wall.
2) The white pipe bent out on right.
3) The fire extinguisher.
4) No obvious plane parts.
5) The contents are not on fire.
6) The perfect crisp edge.
7) The white board to the left will later have an aircraft part on it.
8) No hose lines.

If you look closely, you can see an aircraft wheel rim in the lower right portion of the debris pile.

[edit on 2-8-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Damn, you are an idiot.

I agree with you Howard when it comes to all this pentagon stuff....but, I think that statement goes a little too far and is also against the T&C's of this site.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know. But I've been losing pateince with the same old issues cropping up like a bent dime.

Sigh. alright, i'll delete it.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... (part 1)
youtube.com... (part 2)

This video clearly explains how jet engines work and why the exhaust trail
shown in the pentagon video cannot have come from a airliner...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That video also doesn't take into account a DAMAGED jet engine. A NORMAL jet engine on a 757 won't leave a smoke trail. This engine hit AT LEAST two light poles.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
That video also doesn't take into account a DAMAGED jet engine. A NORMAL jet engine on a 757 won't leave a smoke trail. This engine hit AT LEAST two light poles.

I see you did not actually watch the entire video then. Even if the engine were on
fire the smoke would not be white, but grey or even black.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not if it was a broken oil line. If there was internal damage to the oil system guess what color smoke you get. White. Ever seen an L1011 engine start? They got static oil leaks all the time and when they'd start the engines and the heat from the exhaust hit the oil, you got a large cloud of WHITE smoke.

nia

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
my only reply is that the original after-action report stated that it was a "fighter jet similar to a f-16" NOT a 757, would explain the lack of damage, but not the missing statements from the firechief, i agree that something is fishy, but try not to leave holes in your own story before you go punching holes in others. and yes the missing 300-500 passengers is interesting, but there is a large bit of sky and inter-dimensional fields -not to mention exterior space- out there.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by nia]

[edit on 15-9-2006 by nia]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
And there were also reports of up to 5 more planes being hijacked, and a helicopter crashing at the Pentagon, and a truck bomb in Washington. It's called CONFUSION. What, you think that someone watching 9/11 happening is going to be able to sort out every single detail and get it all right the first time?

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I believe the Pentagon is a highly secure US government building?

Surely this building would have been built with re-inforced concrete, steel support columns and a whole host of impact designed materials, its not like your average office block, I have seen the results of a small 'terrorist' bomb on a building in London where I lived, it left scorch marks and nothing else a good jet washer would have removed all traces on this device.

Video clip of an F4 being crashed into a wall (at roughly 500mph), it disintigrates there is virtually no 'identifable' remains left. youtube.com...

So even if a larger aircraft had smashed into the Pentagon the same results would apply, the building would have been built to withstand large impacts with relatively no damage and due to the integral strength of the building it would have pulverised the plane on impact.

Some facts:-
A Boeing 747-400 fully loaded with 216,389 liters (57,164 gallons) of fuel

The fuel can burn at 2050c at its highest flame temperature

Other materials burn at:-
Aluminium 660c (a majority of a plane is made from this)
Steel 1370c (if the structure is strengthen with this material it explain why the structure remain so stable)
Copper 1083c (wiring for the plane)
Plastics 250c (coating on wires other items, seats, plastic interior)
Glass 1400c

UK crematurions have to operate at a temperature of 850c, for you know what.

I think that this would have 'liquidated' alot of the ingredients that make up a plane.

Flying a plane into a target, look at the towers, they were pretty precise. Don't know if it still on the market, Microsoft Flight Simulator was apparently quite exacting on its controls and the handling of a plane and it was rumoured that they used this software to practise. Follow Formula One motor racing? several drivers practice on virtual driving games to learn the tracks (Jenson Button UK driver) Its not hard if you are commited to do something this henious and do it right first time.

All things are relative, you crash your car in to a 2 ft solid re-inforced concrete wall at 80mph whats going to happen, okay now do this with a plane that manages to break though the first wall, but then hits a second, then a third, then a fourth? After the first and second the engines are probably still on full power combine this with the kinetic energy already in the plane, its gone.

ACCEPT IT

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OK, lets all agree the plane did'nt hit the penetagon and it was staged. Now what? do we go vote? bush impeached only to elect another lawyer or son of a wealthy person. to bad willie nelson is to old and the other fellow is a BAD CHOICE>country singer devil whatever. get some young people in office cut the burecratic bull#. any one even realize goverments have always lied to thier citizens. its call " COMMISIONS" =tax laundering it happens in your small towns up to the big ones . judges assist politicians then when caught another "JUDGE" gives him 3 months vacation at a army base. where he gets on a military transport and heads for ? carribean ? europe? " judge BOdehiemer" its amaze-ing certain areas around new orleans had NO looting . WHY? simple >>>>>GUNS armed rednecks and plenty of out of state BEER. thanks BITC-lanco may all your cane fields burn in the future when the price of sugar cane skyrockets. MY suggestion is start kicking ass convicted judges are put into general population with the DWI offenders and guys who cant make enough to pay thier bills. and let that be for a year minimum time served . thats all i know so far.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Jet fuel is made of kerosene. If burning kerosene melted the an aluminum plane away from the impact, then all planes should melt away just from being the air alone. What's the difference between a plane burning kerosene in the air and burning kerosene on the ground. How long dose metal have to burn before it melts away? It's impossible for all the aluminum plus the titanium engines to melt away within an hour, even the metal, the stove burners don't melt away, and their expose to fire everyday for more than hour. The one thing about the truth.... it hurts to expect. Who wants to believe their Government would do this to its own people, and why?----Money.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You mean to tell me a wheel was found at the crash site at Pentigon, but all the metal from the plane melted away. Well then, maybe we should make all of our planes from wheel materials.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe this Government had something to do the Sept 11 attacks. I can't believe that a Government as smart as we are would allow something this catastrophic to happen. If New York City was once a target for terrorist and there were threats it may targeted it again shouldn't that shouldn't that threat be taken seriously? If someone tried to kill me one time and failed, then heard rumors they may try to kill me again, wouldn't you take the threat serious? I mean our Government had got plenty of warnings that the World Trade Center may be attack again by means of airplanes, And no one told the NYCPD or the Port Authority Police. I mean at least tighten security on the East coast airlines. Put fighter jets in area just in case. Why would such a serious warning go unanswered? Why wasn't this threat taking serious? And why did the president wait until the second Tower was hit until he decided to leave his photo shoot? Why wouldn't the men who built the Towers allowed in to help with the rescue? If any one knows the Twin Towers better it can be the men who built them. Why was the Twin Towers Metal shipped over seas for recycling? Are the Americans to stupid to recycle their own metal now? Something we do all the time. If this was a terrorist attack, then the terrorist did win, because America has a whole new kind of fear. We as Americans can't even bring toothpaste on airplanes. So who is controlling America? Terrorist or our Government playing mind games? If indeed our Government did plan or was involved in Sept 11, then the war in Iraq would be an invasion. We got Sudam out of power, be we are suppose to be looking for Osma Bin Laden. I can't remember the last time I heard his name in the news. The one thing about terrorist they want to kill as many as possible. If the terrorist was studying the towers, then they would know, the best time to attack would been around noon. The towers would of been full to capacity. The death toll would at least been around 50.000 people. Further more just take a look at the video of Tower 7. I watched that building fall, it fell straight down, like controlled demolition. Canister or oil tanks or whatever excuse they want to use is not going to work on me. The materials used in the Oklahoma bombing is more explosive oil tanks in the bottom of a building, but after the explosion the entire building did not fall straight down. Put your faith into a man made Government and you will always lose. Government is made men, nothing special. They have their personal prejudice, hate, greed and lust. They are no different then you or me. They're sons of men just like you and I.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by miya2hot4u
You mean to tell me a wheel was found at the crash site at Pentigon, but all the metal from the plane melted away. Well then, maybe we should make all of our planes from wheel materials.

Yes, i like how a plane made mostly of aluminum is strong enough to go through a steel reinforced wall, 13 sets of collums and interior walls and punch through the other side but then it is almost completly destroyed by fire leaving only a few parts and little debris.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek tell me what happened to the whole plane full of passengers if it didnt crash into the pentagon?

That's exactly what I would like to know. Within two hours of the attack on the Pentagon, American Airlines' website announced that Flight 77 was hijacked on the way to LAX from Dulles International and crashed into the Pentagon.

So what happened to that flight if it didn't crash into the Pentagon? The flight had to exist-- if the government had invented it, surely the people at both airports would have known it was false. Both LAX and Dulles were filled with airport employees who would have know which flights were scheduled to land or had recently departed. Not to mention operational managers throughout American Airlines. No way could all of them been silenced within two hours of the attack.

Originally posted by Satyr
Is there still no passenger list?

Try here: www.september11victims.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join