It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
How do we join that region?

You'll see the name of your actual region. It's a link. Click this link and you'll see all the others regions.

Chose " move to another region " and select " The Above Top Secret Land " ( on the bottom of the list )

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey, it won't let me create. Why? I put everything it wanted, yet won't let me make.

posted on Jan, 3 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
****VIVA EL KING OF THE WORLD INSPECTAH !****

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hey, it won't let me create. Why? I put everything it wanted, yet won't let me make.

Inspectah has this problem too. I don't know. It should be ok. I can just tell you to try one more time.

I've 2 nations, and it's working for both of them.

Inspectah, do you have a problem with your kid ego ? Too much hormones in the air may be ?

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ya, why don't ya listen to your own advice...

Your ego is so big it couldn't fit in a mountain...

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah
Ya, why don't ya listen to your own advice...

Your ego is so big it couldn't fit in a mountain...

Well, it's probably true Inspectah.

But it's normal ! I'm the President after all !!!

Repeat after me Inspectah : VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA_PHOENIX !

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'll try

Here it goes: VIVA EL KING OF THE WORLD INSPECTAH

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think i could get Ninja to do one final hit. haha h all who oppose UP will die!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* RED ALERT RED ALERT!!!!!
The raelians annouced another cloned baby was born in europe!

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
2nd or third
IF so im gettin sick of this someone needs to do sometin. Or give me proof that they really really are clones

posted on Jan, 4 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
:/ @this post.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
...decifer calling, pilot to co-pilot, looking for life on this planet, sir, no sign of it, all i can see is a bunch of smoke flyin' and i'm so high that i might die if i go by it let me out of this place i'm outta place i'm in outer space i've just vanished without a trace .... damn stranger!!!!

gah my ass is hurtin a little and i keep seeing little richard simmons' running around, weird. they do have a nice supply of marijuana and eminem music where i am. someone please save me and if i see stranger i'll be sure to shove a cattle prod dildo so far up his ass u'll be able to bomb him to another dimension and back.

but anyway ... i'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow i'll be back in an hour or so...

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My good presidente how could i have ever left? you forgot i trained the bitches at the nsa i own the #ing nsa. anywho i had to come back to get this inspectah poblemn.

And quicky look at decifers post................... richard simons in rescesion...............

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Decipher ur there calling desipher illget an exec order to get u outta there. I also have some info about a mole in our midst............da da da!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yay! it feel good to be back... thanks quicky. i propose bombing isreal in hopes of getting stranger cause he wasnt on that planet.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am investigating into this mole that you are talking about Quicky and my technicians and i are not finding any information that would lead us to believe that a mole exists. The one that is in the least bit of suspicion is decifer seeing as he was kidnapped but then he seems all right other than the stiches on his rectom.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Trust me i have a confession of a certain member claiming to be on the side of INspectah hmmmm... i do not wanna say now i might give the mole one more chance

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nuking Israel just to have $tranger ? Huuuum, may be we can just send a marksman.

Al, you wanted a mission. You have it !
Do a good shot man...And do NOT come home until he's not dead !

P.S : Ninja is back, that's great ! Without him his technicians were almost nothing. They were walking slowly everwhere,with empties eyes and without any goals. They were looking like zombies. Cut the head, and the body will fall down !

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i have no more intentions to take over the world! i was recruited in to the mossad agensy in israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Department of Defense would like to know what area of Govt. this mole works in, if he's one of my underlings i think i need to know

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join