It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sure id love to put a nuke up thir pooper and also for are medical experimentation(specially when its for or allies) get us a very hott docter that old man scared me i think he enjoys his job 2 much.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Presidente, the Nuclear Biological Chemical department is still leaderless, could he take that?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
Presidente, the Nuclear Biological Chemical department is still leaderless, could he take that?

Huum, I don't know. May be that he's able to nuke us all.

What do you think Al ? The SEAL Command or the NBC Department ?

Anyway, you'll have to have the Homeland Security Minister security agreement and the FBI would have to head an investigation on you ( We have to be sure that you are not a threat
)

AND WHAT THIS GOV IS DOING ? ARE U ALL SLEEPING OR WHAT ??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKE UP GUYZ !!!

I feel that Ninja and his technicians have to have a new mission. SHAKE THEM ALL !!!

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 10:49 AM
link   
if you would prefer for me to continue heading up that department myself i could do that

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKing123
if you would prefer for me to continue heading up that department myself i could do that

Don't have you already a job ?

It's up to you KKing123.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Mr. President, my FBI agents have him detaine in Spain. Any further orders?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Are we allied with the spanish or not ? If yes, that's ok. If not, then....NUKE THEM ALL ! BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hu ? What ? Spain is a NATO member ? DAMN ! Each time that I want to drop some nukes, there is allways something who's going wrong.

Yeah, I would like to read all the J.E Hoover files. Is it possible ? ( Is it possible, am I crazy ? I'm The President, so, of course, it's possible
).

Bring me these files please. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Mr. Presedente I was succefully revived by my technicians when my homing beacon kicked in. Decifer didnt make it stranger sold him to gay greys so that they could perform anal expirements on him.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Your technicians are very skilled Ninja.

And for the poor decipher,I hope that he have a vaseline tube with him, otherwise............

But with stranger, enough is enough. He have to be exterminated definitively !

I give a 1.000.000 $ reward to the guy(s) who'll bring me his head on a silverplate !

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Mr. President, you want $tranger dead right?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Let me take out the final clone please and ill stick somtin up his pooper.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I will retain personal control of the NBC department in addition to my other duties

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:48 AM
link   
THE THING IS.
I HAD NO CLONES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA YOU KILLED INNOCENT��PEOPLE IM NOT EVEN ON EARTH!! HAHAHAA GOOD BYE FOOLS!! ILL BE BACK!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Mr. President, you want $tranger dead right?

Do you know how to read under the lines ?

I'll do like Caesar ! :
The death, only the death !

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 08:22 PM
link   
UP WE ARE SORRY WE FAILED YOU BUT WE DO WHAT WE MUST IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH YOU

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Thomas Crowne or MidnightDStroyer for the DoD.

Actually, I don't like the idea of getting caught up in political circle-jerks to justify my getting in to kick arse & take names...I think I'd prefer being in charge of some kind of Oversight Commitee...

So far, I've seen quite a bit to that needed to be overlooked...

posted on Dec, 31 2002 @ 11:08 PM
link   
My good presidente i am formally resigning from my post as i move on to other duties and ocupations that i must deal with. Unfortunently my technicians must come with me on my new enterprise. I bid thee farewell and good luck.

(read the signature)

[Edited on 1-1-2003 by NinjaoftheNight]

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wellcome to MidnightDStroyer.

He's the new Oversight Commitee Director.

God Bless you, Ninja and take care of you.
Unfortunately for you, you know many top secrets from this gov.

So, I asked to the FBI to tapped your phone and mobile.
And the NSA have now to monitor you with their Echelon system ( you know, like the " Ennemy State " movie, with Will Smith and Gene Hackman ). That's the game, you know the rules.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

To : All the gov members ( God Bless you all )

Check this topic please ( did by KKing123 ): xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a game where you have to lead a government.

You can have your own nation. If you do it, just join this region : The Above Top Secret Land

KKing123 and Echelon have already joined the ATS region ( and myself too, of course
)

This is NOT a spam for another website, I asked the permission to an admin for this message. So, everybody is wellcomed.

El Presidente.

P.S : The President wish you all an Happy New Year 2003.

[Edited on 1-1-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How do we join that region?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join