It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hey! Leave those people alone. They did something great! Think about it, no more need for waiting for someone to die to get a liver or kidney transplant. We can grow serrogates(sp?) and use them for new organs. Think, if a person has a clone, they don't need to worry about their body rejecting the organ.

Sure, but they human. So what, it may sound cruel, but hey, the Isreals who get blown to bits human, and what we do? Nothing, we let them get blown up. So what the difference? The Isreals are human, yet we condem dozens to death because we don't want the arabs cutting the oil off from us. Quite greedy.

We don't do anything to help the chinese. They have population problems, many die of starvation, or killed because they women, and the chinese want men, so the women killed.(part of why I wanted to bio death the male chinese) So why not let lose the bio weapon to kill the male chinese off, and go in and save all those asian hunnies.
Maybe give the best asian hunnies jobs as secretaries to the government. So Mr. President, what do you want your secretary to have? 34b, 38d, what? I already have mine picked out, 20 years old, 34c, 5"3, big pouty lips, mmmmm.

So, Mr. President, I ask you not to hurt them. Also, England also has three places making clone babies, why not kill them if you going to kill anyone.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Sorry james to late as we speak me decifer and ninja are infiltrating the base in Montreal. We have technicians in England already.WE already took out a couple withtthe sniper rifle. Oh no the clones its not just babies ............................soldiers....100 hundr... look out ninja............................................duck................ grenad.................rel....load........oh no is that .................STARNGER............pres send more troops.......repeat send more.........cypher they got cypher........th got him.........no ninja get up..dont die ............Its just me........ahhhhhhhhhhhh...................................

[Edited on 28-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What????? Was that a radio transmission? Oh no, QS!!!!!!! Don't die! Don't go into the light, trust me, once you do, you will get a lot more hot. NOO!, why, why invisible pebble people, why!?!?!
I will miss you man, unless, you make it?

Did you live? What was it like on the other side? Did you see peter peter pumpkin eater, had a wife, loved to beat her, hit her twice in the head, F'ed her @$$, went to bed? Oh QS, who gets the job if you dead. I hope not.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
---------------SENDING TRANSMISSION TO THE PRESIDENT----------------

EMERGENCYEMERGENCYEMERGENCYEMERGENCYEMERGENCY

UP or anyone if you can here this ive been captured. Ive left this message after my last transmission the GD radio went down. Im in an ally now hiding i dont know for how long i can keep hiding. To my knowlege ninja and cypher are gone i seen the clones surround them then blood alot of blood. then the clone picked up the bodies. Send help i was wrong to do this we needed some more troops not just us three. hope the other teams did better. OH no they founf me back you bithes back back UP HELP.......... END TRANSMISSION

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:18 AM
link   
QS, don't try to understand how we did to save you. It's TOP SECRET !

You are now safe and are flying to home !

The mens who are with you in the chopper are all from the Delta Force. They risked their live for you ( But like the Delta Force Leader told me yesterday : " Hey, it's just our fuc%$ng job Mr President ! )

For Ninja & Cypher, don't worry. It wasn't them. It was only some replicants. Necro99 and MadScientist were just testing a new technology.

Fortunately, you are safe and the DF Team destroyed the Canuk GenLab ! I bet that we'll not heard them anymore.

And the next time, be more carefully with what you do or want to do ! I don't want to lose you.

You know, with a good mini-nuke, you can do many things.

I'll see you in the debriefing with MidnightMutilator. He want ( and me too ) be sure that you didn't tell them anything when they were torturing you.

Wellcome home man.

El Presidente !

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
El Preidente, do you have a new job for the CIA, and the FBI?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
El Preidente, do you have a new job for the CIA, and the FBI?

Yeah, sure.

Job for the CIA : Set up a new spy ring in Europe. I don't trust these Europeans.They are able to hit us in the back at the first opportunity.

Job for the FBI : We have a new ATS user, a frenchie who's living in Switzerland and who's speaking english.
Keep an eye on him.

Do you have marksmans in the FBI ?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes sir! The new spy system is being set up. Sure the FBI would be pleased to do that. I just need his name. My expet marksmen shall have a eye on him.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster

1) Yes sir! The new spy system is being set up.

2) I just need his name.

3) My expet marksmen shall have a eye on him.

1) Good job !

2) Oups, sorry, I forgot.
It's Nans DESMICHELS.

3) Just an eye, ok ? Do not hit the trigger until you received a confirmation.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank OYu sir for the valient effort to come and save me those GD clones were scarrin the sh*t out of me. THey did some wierd stuff thank God im home. I dont think i told Them anything. We must kill $tranger.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wait, how we know you aren't a clone? I say test him.

By the way, this is post 210 for this topic. Dang, I guess people just want to have fun.

[Edited on 28-12-2002 by James the Lesser]

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Sorry james to late as we speak me decifer and ninja are infiltrating the base in Montreal. We have technicians in England already.WE already took out a couple withtthe sniper rifle. Oh no the clones its not just babies ............................soldiers....100 hundr... look out ninja............................................duck................ grenad.................rel....load........oh no is that .................STARNGER............pres send more troops.......repeat send more.........cypher they got cypher........th got him.........no ninja get up..dont die ............Its just me........ahhhhhhhhhhhh...................................

[Edited on 28-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

If you do any damage to montreal i sell SCALAR tech to the iraqis.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Our plan wasnt to hurt montreal but to kill the clones.

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 03:46 AM
link   

1) Thank OYu sir for the valient effort to come and save me those GD clones were scarrin the sh*t out of me.

2) I dont think i told Them anything.

3) We must kill $tranger.

1) You are wellcome QS. That's normal, we take care from or peoples.

2) We'll see on the debriefing.

3) Why ? He was working for them ?
KILL THEM !!!

Originally posted by necro99

If you do any damage to montreal i sell SCALAR tech to the iraqis.

Tssss...tsssss...., you, a proud member of this proud gov, are ready to sell lethal weapons to our deadly ennemies ?

On the other hand, if you nuking Montreal is good for our security, WE'LL DO IT ! BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA
( No, I was kidding. I don't want to see you upset, we take care of our peoples
)

Originally posted by James the Lesser

1) Wait, how we know you aren't a clone? I say test him.

2) By the way, this is post 210 for this topic. Dang, I guess people just want to have fun

1) It's done. QS is ok.

2) All we needs is fun.
( and a lot of money too, nice girls friends, good friends, beers and midgets
)

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser

1) Wait, how we know you aren't a clone? I say test him.

2) By the way, this is post 210 for this topic. Dang, I guess people just want to have fun

1) It's done. QS is ok.

2) All we needs is fun.
( and a lot of money too, nice girls friends, good friends, beers and midgets
)

God right uve tested me those test were worse then the ones the clones gave me i havent been able to sit down in days

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Mr. President, i apologize, i've been slipping in my job responsibilities, but i want you to know, i'm back on track, you have your MoD back, do you have any new orders for me?

*retakes possession of DoD and all departments in it he had direct control over and awaits instructions8

Al

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
if any 1 EVER resighns(or if its still open) i would like to be like....a general or somethin' in command in case you have a war. I have am a good guy at making stratagies and deploying troops. trust me make like something like a sichuation for me as a test and i promise i'll pass

VIVA EL PRESIDENT!!!
y tmabien quero aser el presidente quando you resighn.

sorry i am sleepy so the mistakes are ..

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Al, that's ok for me. I can give you the SEAL Commandment if you want.
But you'll have to take your orders with our DoD minister.

If it's ok for the others Gov members of course ?

What's your thought guys ? He's allowed to join ?

Al

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:36 PM
link   
SEAL commandment

[Edited on 31-12-2002 by Al]

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 02:40 PM
link   

God right uve tested me those test were worse then the ones the clones gave me i havent been able to sit down in days

WOAW. Poor QS. You have been probed !
If you want, the next time that we will be in troubles with them, I'll let you push the red button who'll send a mini-nuke in their ass. It will be your revenge !

Originally posted by KKing123

Mr. President, i apologize, i've been slipping in my job responsibilities, but i want you to know, i'm back on track, you have your MoD back, do you have any new orders for me?

Do not worry. That's better like this. Otherwise, it was not your replicant who was dead, but you !

Anyway, the next time, these kind of operations would have to be under ninja supervision.It's his job, and he's pretty good I think. He know what he have to do. Huuum, that's what I call a pro !

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join