It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I'll be President

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:37 PM
link   
THats why it will be clandistine and we can blame it on the tawaineses or whatva hahaha. We need to get a secure form of comunication for or military breifings i vote for Hardee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I say we initiate something new, A CONSTITUTION!

I would like to be in charge of the prisoner of war camps. I promise not to put too much fluoride in the water.

[Edited on 23-12-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:54 PM
link   
haha haha that would be great floride in the waterhahah. BTW get MD to write the constitution his petition was dang good.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 02:12 AM
link   
William One Sac and James the Lesser,hey, I like your ideas gentlemen !

WOS did a good point, but he forget that we have clean nukes. After the blast, the radiation level is going back to his initial point. HA ! YOU SEE, WE CAN NUKE THEM ALL !

Damn it ! Your beloved President is addicted to the "NUKE THEM ALL" policy.
But I agree.The EMP bomb is a good solution.

The chicoms, the Taiwaneses, the Russians, the Koreans ( South & North )........ What do you want to do finally ?

All Seeing Eye, fluoride is a good idea, but you can try also with the bromide.

And for your war camps idea, what do you want to do ? Becarefull, we don't need a new Himmler or Mengele !

And for a new Constitution, our Justice Minister ( T.C ), have his word to say on this subject.

NinjaoftheNight, he he he, your "technicians"....What a sweet euphemism.

Quicksilver, I don't understand why the Chicoms would be upset if we help them to control their population level.

posted on Dec, 24 2002 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
THats why it will be clandistine and we can blame it on the tawaineses or whatva hahaha. We need to get a secure form of comunication for or military breifings i vote for Hardee's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH HARDEES #ING OWNS YOU. Now if only i could get them to add killians to their menu then it would be complete!

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 02:54 AM
link   
My fellow citizens and dear gov members.

I had a idea !

Christmas mean peace. But we are not living in peace. And everybody knows that we love peace. So, like I love to set up peace, I think that we HAVE to nuke all our ennemies everywhere in the world. Cuz if we don't have ennemies anymore, we'll live for ever in a peacefull world. The same for them. If they are nuked, they'll not have peace problems anymore.

AH ! That's what I call a great idea !

What do you think ?

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I dont see either why the Chinesse wont want us to help them with there population control?? IS there anyone who is against this. And what is the SOP for the TDAD policy(Total Destruction and Death) how many votes do we have to have to get it initiated or just an executive desicion.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Good job again Mr.President. If we kill all of our enemies, we will no longer have any and will live in peace. Ok, so, how the nuke pattern go? Closest enemy to farthest, opposite, or random? For if we go closest first, leave Canada alone, we can scare them into submission after we nuke Mexico and the carribean(except cuba, we need them cuban cigars). Then nuke South America, the major cities and places, not all of it.

Then for europe, the french will surrender before we even nuke Mexico, so don't nuke them. England can't win a war without our help, so if we go to war with them, they will surrender. Then Italy, nuke the major places,(rome, vatican, so forth) then with germany, tell them the fourth reich is here, they will follow. Then nuke anyone who doesn't surrender in europe. Then middle east, make alliance with Isreal, give them a bunch of top tech weapons, send them out to distract towel heads while we bomb Iraq. Then Africa, except for Egypt and South Africa, it a bunch of little africans going click click clockie nock, so give some lions steroids and gene therapy to becomne huge mosters and let them eat all the africans. Then Asia, make a biological weapon that kills all asian men, let it lose in China, then all the asian women we want!(I have an asian fetsih) Then Japan, threaten to nuke again, they surrender. Russia, posion their vodka and rum, they all die. Mongolia, tell them Russia is gonna invade, they attack, drink the spoils they win, die from posion. the Koreans, nuke em. Vietnam and those poor countries, nuke em. Australia, make a treaty, after we nuke New Zealand to show we will nuke anyone for the hell of it. Then Antartica, well, make treaties with the penguins.

Merry Christmas to All(if still alive) and to all, a drunken New Year!

P.S. if I left out any major countries, sorry, we must have lost you or ran out of nukes. Spain, well, you guys can hold a major running with the bulls, the bulls trample, gorge, or MDK everyone.(Murder death kill, Demoliton Man with DENNIS LEARY!)

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Then Asia, make a biological weapon that kills all asian men, let it lose in China, then all the asian women we want!(I have an asian fetsih)

I like James idea about the bio war fare I love asian women lol.

[Edited on 25-12-2002 by Quicksilver]

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Gee, James....My idea was so clear, and now, I'm not sure anymore.

So, I'll be short !

All the countries/nations who don't want to surround, NUKE THEM ALL !

With our Europeans Allies, who don't agree with us : NUKE THEM ALL TOO !

I like easy things.
And this idea is easy to understand, specialy for the rest of the whole world.

But we'll do an exception for Asia if they don't surround. It seem that some gov members have too much testosterones, and I take care of my gov members.

WOAW ! I'm really a good President ! I luv myself !

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 03:30 PM
link   
YES U ARE KEEP THE OFFICIALS HAPPY!!!! then there will be no mutiny. LOL

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 03:54 PM
link   
but Mr. Presidente what about our plan to make Hardees our official meeting place for morning staff meetings? And QS you need to work on your chink fettish.

posted on Dec, 25 2002 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I go to councilin...... only on sundays......... i might need to arange some more lol. Ive got it bad

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaoftheNight
but Mr. Presidente what about our plan to make Hardees our official meeting place for morning staff meetings? And QS you need to work on your chink fettish.

I'm sorry Ninja. I'm still waiting for an advise, but I don't know where is my personnal Adviser.

Huum, I think that I have to ask to our Homeland Security Minister to track him down.
In the same time, may be he can track down all our missing gov' members. I think that he'll be pleased to do this job.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why should QS work on his asian fetish? It all good, asians are small, petite, and as the song goes, they are HOT HOT HOT!

Mr President, who ever makes them bio weapons better make sure it only kills asian men, don't want any of them ladies hurt.

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You are a gentleman James, really !

It's an honor to have you in this gov.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 04:26 PM
link   
THANK YOU

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok, Necro99 did us a promise. Where are all these new super weapons ???? We need them. Problems are increasing, and we have to be ready.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What about the problem withthe clone baby's. I might overstep my position now but i have a team assembled to go obliterate the lab and all the scientist. Can i proceed.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Obliterate, QS, obliterate ! You have my benediction !

Ask to Ninja. His " technicians " can provide some help if you want.

P.S : But do NOT, I repeat, do NOT hurt the baby(ies) and the embryo(s).They are not responsibles !

And if you find their guru, brought him to our Justice Minister. I'm sure that he knows how to handle and treat that kinds of peoples.

[Edited on 28-12-2002 by ultra_phoenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join