It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumbledore is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

news.bbc.co.uk...

abcnews.go.com...

www.newsweek.com...

Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series is gay?
Rumors of that have been going on for a while. J.K. finally anounced that Albus Dumbledore was gay.

In front of a full house of hardcore Potter fans, Rowling read from her seventh and final book, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," then took questions. One fan asked whether Albus Dumbledore had ever loved anyone. "Dumbledore is gay, actually," replied Rowling as the audience erupted in surprise. She added that, in her mind, Dumbledore had an unrequited love affair with Gellert Grindelwald, Voldemort's predecessor who appears in the seventh book. After several minutes of prolonged shouting and clapping from astonished fans, Rowling added. "I would have told you earlier if I knew it would make you so happy."

There are a lot of headlines in newspapers and websites saying the same thing about Albus Dumbledore- he's gay.
Believe it or not, Rowling, herself, approved of the rumors.

Replies are wanted.

[edit on 10/21/07 by last_resort]

[edit on 10/21/07 by last_resort]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ehh i dont know why she wuold want Dumbledore to be gay. Not that i am against gay people or anything, but it just gives more reasons for those people who think its bad another one.

Personally, it doesnt really change my opinion about the book, just adds a weird little twist, thats oh so close to reality in todays terms.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Dude you should search a little before posting!

Beat ya to it! My Dumbledore is GAY thread.

Nevermind, no news like gay news.

MonKey

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Woops. I guess you did beat me to it. I searched, but couldn't find anything about it, so I posted. Sorry.

[edit on 10/22/07 by last_resort]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Please use the original thread for replies on this subject:

Dumbledore was G-A-Y!! Shock Horror!!

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join