It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crank Dat Soulja Boy Screamo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Beware-Song may have cuss words

video.google.com...

I think this is pretty good. It's one of my favorite songs.
Who thinks this song is good?
Who thinks it sucks?

Who wants to reply?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I guess its koo, if you are under the age of 21.

lol @ screamo version.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That's me. I'm under the age of 21. In fact, I'm not even 15 yet. This is now one of my favorite songs. It's way better than the regular soulja boy.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I try to be a connoisseur of the hotness and unfortunately this one doesnt even come close to the chart. This is exactly the kind of garbage music that is sullying the name of good, thoughtful hip-hop and rap. :shk:

About 99.9 percent of this "crunk" garbage comes from the south and is what puts people off of this kind of music for good. Creating these stereotypes was bad, but to continually perpetuate them is even worse. This song is completely uneducated, the lyrics have no meaning or story and to top it off, it is almost as annoying as that eh bay bay song. This stuff is only good for throwing bones in the club. Boooo.

I better
before I have to take this to the rant board.

This makes me want to

You are absolutely entitled to like whatever you want, but in this case I cant agree even one iota. Sorry if I was a bit abrasive, but Im just speaking my mind and this is a topic which i am emphatic about.

[edit on 10/22/07 by Don Wahn]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Honestly this is just my opinion so don't take it to heart. I think this rapper has no inch of talent in his body, I mean this song has no talent in it. This guy is going to be just like MIMS, his song blew up bigger then he did and now he will fall. I can't wait until the rap industry shifts back to the good ol' days when rap was about skill.
Call me old school even though my favorite rappers are not that old. Most talented rappers that were around and some are still around:
Tupac, Biggie, Nas, older Jay-z, Eminem, Saigon. etc etc.
I hate these new rappers talking about killing this, ma jewelz, ma grillz, dubz, sick whips, big cribs and etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Don't like the screamo version very much. It doesn't work with the song very well. The lyrics make it feel forced.

Bowling for Soup did a cover for Fergie on Yahoo. You might like it:

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Keruieh]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wow this is horrible..... i'm going to have to drill a hole in my skull to get this out of my head

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
this is a good example of garbage, I love hip hop to death but this new rap is nothing but trouble.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by last_resort

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
good looking out with el-p. he was in la a little bit ago and his set was pretty good. of course i was hopped up on bombay saphire at the time but i got up with the get down.

also, the bowling for soup cover of fergies london bridge is 10 times better than fergies version. take that ron fair. you may be president of IGA but your stuff still sucks! oh and you too tal. ( his production sucks too, and his bass playing) -sorry personal pot shot there to some people i have less than positive feelings over.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was once a kid and adults didn't understand the crap that I listened to. Now the shoes on the other foot and I see exactly where they were coming from.

There's not enough synonyms for the word "garbage" to describe that song and the like. It has no musical value whatsoever.

The future of the human race is in real trouble!

Edit: And please, when you get a driver's license, roll your windows up because I don't want to hear it. Thanks in advance.

Peace

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ha whatever you guys lay off
the screamo version is freakin' hilarious! i love it with a passion! : )
but the rap version sux big time, boo rap

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Edit: And please, when you get a driver's license, roll your windows up because I don't want to hear it.

Well hell, that's not going to do anything ........ the bass is usually in the trunk!!
It's why the license plates rattle off !!

Personally, when I was 16 (a whole lot of years ago), I had a HELL-a-Jenson system. Not ONCE did I fail to turn it down at a light, or in a neighborhood, or in a drive-thur. And the damn thing is ......... I was never told to, I just did.

I really don't get the lack of common friggen curtouesy in today's youth. It came to baseball bat time one night on my street ...... it's been quiet since (and I would think so .... young punk saw a half naked long haired hippy biker running towards his car with a bat headed for the backglass!! mmuuaahh)

Misfit

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I love this. I like scremo and hip-hop (thnx 2 a friend- blah) so it quells my need 4 both. evn tho I am 16...

new topics

top topics

join