It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE's fact or fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hello everyone. While reading a thread posted by realanswers, he posted a pic of a supposed Grey on a rooftop taken in Mexico I believe.

While intriguing, as with MOST pictures of UFO's or ET's it was out of focus and grainy....so I searched for the original image and could not find it. Months later, I was watching a compilation of purported "alien visitor" photographs or stills, and in this video was a much better series of pictures than the one shown originally... ( Here is the original thread )

original image..

new image

AND A CLOSE UP...

I ran some common filters on the new image. Isolated the eye region and found, in the detail, what appear to be pupils (eyeballs) under the "protective lenses". From this point on...everything is conjecture, I am merely submitting my findings for this community to study and comment on. I really do NOT want to start another CGI thread... but I thought this image, and its anomalies, were interesting enough to post.

isolated eye region

And finally, a compsite made up of all the images referenced as to what exactly was in the photo, whether it is authentic or CGI still remains to be seen and proven.

As it sits now, if it is real, could be the BEST photo of a EBE ever taken and shown in a public domain. So while all comers (debunker's) are encouraged to post their ideas...I would like to direct this thread to all the people whom have claimed to have had contact with extra-terrestrial beings, to comment on this photo. (sleeper?)

* Are these the beings you witnessed?

* What are your feelings of this photo?

The truth is out there..we just have to find it....

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You should be looking at the shadow, not the eyes. Something that close to an object (ie the roof) produce a MUCH darker shadow in daylight.

In other words, my feeling is: Total fake and CGI.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Looks convincing enough, but like you said it probably is CGI, it is getting harder and harder to tell. Even if the image were real, there would always be one group or another that would call it fake.

I think you have to make up your own mind up on a picture like this.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

As we cannot prove this photo is CGI and we cannot prove it is NOT , I would like to push this thread along....we have established, that to date, this photo cannot be proven or dis-proven. (p.s. I agree with the shadow statement, but there just is not enough information to make an educated assumption...time of day or night, weather conditions...ect too many variables with not enough info..)

So moving on, this thread was intended to get the impressions of those whom claim to have either been abducted, had contact, or experiencer's of a CE3... thanks for the comment though..always appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well, you could look at the amount of fingers. Does anyone know how many fingers these types of greys are supposed to have??? I have heard people say that during abduction scenarios that they have seen greys use their hands for movement kind of like a monkey

new topics

top topics

join