It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocked the LSAT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
After months of studying (started in May for the 9/29/07 Exam) and the horrible 3 week wait from the time I took the test til score date, I finally got them:

177! 99.7th percentile.

I'm so freaking happy. All the hard work I put into studying paid off. My initial diagnostic in May was a 164.

I asked people where they thought I could get in with my numbers and they said while my GPA is likely too low for Yale and Stanford, I'm virtually a shoo in at Harvard and everywhere else.

Whether or not thats 100% accurate or not, the fact I'm being mentioned in the same breath as such elite schools still hasn't sunk in.

I don't actually apply until next summer, so I have plenty of times to perfect my apps.

Getting that score after so much hard work and frustration was one of the must euphoric moments of my life to this point.

I have to give ATS a lot of credit. This was the first message board I really started posting on, and it caused me to expand my horizons, read, research, and learn on my own. I really think I am much smarter today than I would have been without ATS.

I'm on cloud 9 right now. Man.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Congratulations! I am truly Happy for you lad, without the least bit of jealousy or animosity whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks much, Voyager! It's still a tad surreal.

new topics

join