It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mission - The Secret History of NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for that extra info. Mostly what I had in mind with my "profound" statement was of the moon anomaly pictures. It is stated that above Edgar Mitchell is this huge glass structure. Well, I guess if that's want to you want to call it go ahead is what I would have to say. So basically yes your correct, the pictures alone do not provide irrefutable evidence unfortunately. However, I do think this book as a whole is going to paint a pretty profound picture in the way we view NASA as an organization. Just from the intro and little bit of the first chapter, it is already pretty intriguing. I am looking forward to this book none the less. I don't want get your hopes down! This still could be huge. I will keep you updated until you receive your copy!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
If anyone reads Dark Mission or has more information on "Data's Head" I would like to know more about that artifact.

Heres the most i found :
Data Head

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
and now ask yourself... why haven't we been to the moon for over 30 years now and WHY(!) does the president himself announce in 2004 that we will not return to the moon before 2020 which is an incredibly huge timespan?!... i think we all know the answer : sooner or later our own technology would make the discovery of this new reality inevitable and other nations who recently joined the space race are a contributing factor that probably threatens nasa's hidden agenda of cover-up...

[edit on 21-10-2007 by EBE154]

Perhaps Wernher von Brauns old team is still up there cleaning away evidence of weird moon experiments and that 2020 is the time they need to finish the task.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My .02:

I have the book, and to be honest I'm finding it quite a difficult read. It's a rather dry read and extremely detail-intensive, going into almost excruciating play-by-play detail of Hoagland's long career at NASA.

The most exciting thing about the book is, of course, the pictures, and of course the most exciting picture is the one of "Data's Head", which has already been linked to.

Some sort of robot/android head lying there in a crater along with lots of what looks like debris from smashed machines? Definitive evidence of ET? Who knows?

There are lots of other less exciting anomalous pictures of the Moon and Mars, which of course can be interpreted lots of different ways. Hoagland sees towers and pyramids and faces and cities; others may just see slightly weird-shaped rocks, craters etc.

I have to admit, I actually find the chapter on NASA-conspiracy-theory more interesting than all the Moon and Mars stuff.

Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard practising Thelemic sex-magick rituals in order to bring on the end of the world? ( !!!!!!!!!! ) Egads! Start praying to whatever God you worship immediately!

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just posting because I have a question about the book. Does Hoagland ever explain who the heck 'the magicians' are? I watched an interview with him recently and it made me curious, but I haven't been able to find anything online at all about whom he was talking.

I mean the other two groups are pretty self-explanatory.

The curiosity is really bugging me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join