It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

global warming is part of the population control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
like most of my threads this is highly speculative and i am open to criticism in case im wrong but heres my theory: the idea of global warming has been debated debunked reinforced publicized and made a major topic for this generation. but why if the government does as much as is believed to quell mass panic then why let it be so widely debated. if you look at history there have been little ice ages before the last one around the time of the french revolution. thats part of the picture, when people argue about things there much quicker to point at a event and blow itt out of proportion as to whats really going on. the media effects the normal person quite a bit whether they will admit it or not, hollywood releases the day after tommorow and makes the focal point of the story new york (this will make sense in a minute). during the last little ice age new york was one of the places that has seen the most dramatic changer (new york harbor freezing over 1 and a half feet of snow in july). if one was to happenn today the way people have been conditioned by the global warming debate the media and whatever else, they would say this would cause a great unrest in the population this could spark riots any number of random things. and because of this even though the last time it happened new york wasnt destroyed obviously people would think that this is it this is the end and who knows how this fits into the plans of the elite. this is a theory about the government attempting to cause a huge reaction to a controllable event for there own purposes.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Absolutely, in total agreement w/ this thread OP.

HAARP is an insane, literally ballistic machine, in space. Check out "Death in the Air" or the other, older bk on the subject, "Angel Don't Play This HAARP." Its the weather modifying satellite that Tesla always dreamed about making. Katrina was produced by this and any DAY *they* could trigger the ""learn to swim" California San Andreas.

There's much proof of global cooling actually, look into any respectable sites, plenty of info out there. This is another phase, nothing wrong w/ the Ozone layer I imagine, unless some disaster a la comet impact, nothing wrong w/ the atmosphere aside from mild pollution. And lack thereof, come end of the approaching oil peak/age.

Still asking for a response about a freeze frame and forget NASA stats:
2001/Comet Honda
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Absolutely, in total agreement w/ this thread OP.

HAARP is an insane, literally ballistic machine, in space. Check out "Death in the Air" or the other, older bk on the subject, "Angel Don't Play This HAARP." Its the weather modifying satellite that Tesla always dreamed about making. Katrina was produced by this and any DAY *they* could trigger the ""learn to swim" California San Andreas.

There's much proof of global cooling actually, look into any respectable sites, plenty of info out there. This is another phase, nothing wrong w/ the Ozone layer I imagine, unless some disaster a la comet impact, nothing wrong w/ the atmosphere aside from mild pollution. And lack thereof, come end of the approaching oil peak/age.

Still asking for a response about a freeze frame and forget NASA stats:
2001/Comet Honda
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I was under the impression that not only is the earth warming up, but so is every other planetary body in our solar system. While there is nothing more I hate then agreeing with Al Gore about anything, the fact that he is wrong about humans causing the warming gives me some pleasure.

If you want an idea of what I am talking about look at this website. I think it does a good job of explaining why global warming is occurring and why it is the ultimate in human arrogance to think that we could disrupt the systems of a planet that has been around billions of years longer then we have.

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this is exactly what i'm saying the government knows that a climatic event is about to occur so they plant the seeds of panic making sure the event is blown well out of proportion before it happens. unfortunately i see no realistic way to avoid the panic. number 1 were not so good with surprise changes in the first place number two the government is good at this whole opinion control thing they've been doing it for a while. its comparable to like talking about ghosts or something scary in the dark and then simply waiting for a cat to knock something over. while the cat knocking something over wouldn't have been that menacing of a event because of what there minds were already focusing on they blow it out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalamander

Yep.

Gore was right, the globe is warming, except where he's wrong is that its not because of our factories or cars. Although I had been a believer in what he was saying, after having done a little research on my own I learned that there's something going on that is not exclusive to Earth. In fact the entire solar system is experiencing quick and dramatic changes. Quick meaning over just the last 20 years.

Take Mars for instance. Has any one noticed what's happened to its polar ice cap? Or that the temperature on Jupiter and Neptune have been on the rise also? Atmospheres are changing--Neptune's is 40% brighter than it was 20 years ago. Venus has seen a 2500% increase in it auroral brightness over that same time. Not to mention the Sun's increased solar flare activity.

See what you think. NASA has accumulated all of this data, they just didn't put it all together.

here

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pluto is also warming, even though it is on the part of its orbit which is getting further away from the sun.

www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Some of you will believe anything you read -- seriously, I won't subscribe to a global warming money-making scam -- look at Gore's horrible record starting w/ bowing down to Druggie Jr after winning the election. He can fly in green jets -- he doesn't. He's got a mutual/hedge fund company to cash in on any pollution and then, in his free time, goes overboard about it to the point of thinking GW is real -- it's not. A court recently said it can't be shown in schools since it has 7-8 inconsistencies. Which means -- not-proven science. Oh, and his home doesn't use solar -- he could and doesn't, nothing but another traitor to the Republic for special interests.

Just look up HAARP in this category and to the special interest posters here, trying to keep up the lies -- please, go away, to the REAL people around, not posting for swaying popular opinion like the provocation agents, look into the topic more -- Katrina was delivered by the push of a button -- it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read a little Tesla and know this is possible.

top topics

join