It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Video Hillary does NOT want you to See!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nice Post. It is seriously about time that some of the Clinton's Dirty Laundry is left out to dry. This family duo is so corrupt and immoral that they make LBJ seem like a Saint.

Whatever happened to that video of Willy Clinton at Ron Brown's funeral? He was so teary eyed and sobbing during a speech he gave about his "friend", and yet the minute he leaves the service, you can see him joking about the entire thing.

Just the fact that the Clinton Administration let Bin Laden slip away half-a-dozen times, and abandoned our Military in numerous engagements (ie, Somalia), just proves how little he or his wife actually care about human life. Not to mention that these and many other numerous situations prove the immorality, indifference, and downright criminality to which the Clinton's live by. I still fail to comprehend WHY anyone can support such a horrible person?!

For all of the bashing that Bush has received, since when have we seen him backstab those he works with? Since when have we seen him act immoral in a reckless fashion? Since when has he abandoned our Military?

For all of the faults many may accuse GW of having, one thing is sure, he is NOT Clinton. It seems that the WORST thing the media can accuse GW Bush of is stumbling over speeches. Yet, when we had a President who was actually complacent in Criminal Activity, it was fortunate to have the story mentioned on Page 2 for less than a week.

I personally know of members working in the Democrat Party who have even said "God help us all if Hillary gets elected".

[edit on 10-23-2007 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Yea, it's the same deal with Obama and his ridiculously bigoted church that seems to mean nothing and is of no consequence to his campaign. If it were a white Republican he would have been run out of Congress on a rail!

It's all in the cattle call! If Hollywood and other famous people support these charlatans then the entire liberal world jumps on board. First they all make sure their blinders are affixed.

Politics are a joke perpetrated on the numb minded ADD American public. In 15 years they will be electing Paris, Lyndsey and Brittany into public office.

Politics is a popularity contest. However, there is no way we'll ever elect an actor or bodybuilder or even, I'll go out on a limb here, professional wrestler, into a public office. I just don't see that happening. We Amerikens R 2 smurt fer dat

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Makes you wonder when a man sets out to make connections with Political figures to turn his $500k into $300 million dollars what his motives and intentions are. Stan Lee was fired then they went out and created a busted company. And how much money did they walk away with when the stock crashed. I bet you they got out like Martha Stewart. Funny how all of the news clips here are from Fox News. What a shame this OP is.

Here's how many stars I give this OP:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OH THANK GOD!

When I saw the title of this thread I was sure it would be a sex video.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join