It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Video Hillary does NOT want you to See!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I think it's that we really are in a dynastic system. I think there was a deal worked out between the Bushes and the Clintons long, long ago, and now someone has arranged for the other candidates to choke on purpose. It's like they're not even trying, I know my hypothesis is extreme but I know of no other way to describe it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationalgaze

I don't trust any politician, but I already know republicans are going to be showing their true colors now that they have a new chance to bash on someone. Hillary is corrupt of course, but Bush is probably more corrupt than you could even stand to realize.

Wonderful so we get to choose the least of the corrupt politicians. Isn't this a great country where on election day we all get to exercise our voting rights, armed with lots of negative info on the candidates and get to pick the least of evils running?

I am so tired of the leaders and politicians that will do anything to get elected.

Wouldn't this be a wonderful world if everyone could make their own decisions, instead of giving away their powers to a small group that misrepresent them completely?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

I think you are correct. I mean, if the republicans aren't jumping all over things like this something has to be going on. With the Kerry campaign they brought up and manufactured all sorts of dirt to sway public opinion. They didn't have anywhere near the amount of ammo that they have against her, yet they say nothing. The most damaging smear campaign against her so far has been making fun of her laugh.

This is just more proof that they are two sides of the same coin. No one gets in their position without stepping all over the people to get there.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm no Hillary fan, but I don't see what Hillary does wrong in the video. Some guy hosts a big fancy fundraiser for Hillary Clinton, hoping to bribe Bill Clinton into helping him. His attempt at bribery fails to produce the expected results, and then he blames Hillary for being involved in his fundraiser.

If anything, it seems to show that Hillary can't be bought that easily. Is this a bad thing? Exactly, what is the video supposed to show?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
IMO we have one party, they play their roles pretending to fight and bicker and in the end, they all do as they are told. The democrats won and there was enough evidence against Bush and Cheney to impeach them both and the first words out of Nancy Pelosi's mouth is that impeachment is off of the table. Why?

Don't bother waiting for any mud to be slung, look at the Gore/Bush election. If Gore had wanted to win he should have brought up Funeralgate, but not one word from Gore or the media. Are you waiting for an investigative reporter to actually tell you the dirt on the politicians? It's not going to happen, you know why? Because the types of reporters who do this can't get work in mainstream media and that is what most Americans watch for their news.

The truth is most Americans are so overworked and struggling to pay the bills just to live they don't have time to research the candidates. So to put it bluntly we are living under a dictatorship and the way for the people in power to stay in power is to keep us thinking that we have a hand in making the decisions, when it is all an illusion.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crontab

Number one, she was illegally involved in an "independent" fund raiser. She cannot be involved, period! It's against FEC regulations!

Two, she lied and she hid over $2 million dollars in campaign contributions!!

AND, her campaign finance manager was convicted!!! Obviously her campaign did something wrong, otherwise that guy wouldnt be convicted!! The only reason Hillary wasnt convicted is because she supposedly wasnt involved in her own campaigns fund raising... yea, i believe that!

I dont see how you can possibly say she did nothing wrong!

[edit on 10/20/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
Exactly, what is the video supposed to show?

It's supposed to show one very bitter man not getting his way.

And a Sen. trying not to let her career fail because of aforementioned man.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   
When they talk about Hillary's defense team trying to make Peter Paul look discredited.. I just laughed... That's what a defense team does in a trial, make the prosecutions witnesses look like idiots, what did they expect? To have her come out and admit it all?

I understand it's crooked... what election fund raising isn't?

Perhaps we should rewind a few years to the owner of Diebold holding a republican fund raiser at his house and then committing the votes to Pres Bush? If you don't know, Diebold makes voting machines... Wally O'Dell

Whatever... The video lacked to shock or even interest me. It's just like if they uncovered US secret torture prisons... Plausible deniability all the way up the chain of command.

And if you're wonder, no, I won't vote for Hillary.

[edit on 10/21/07 by Angry Danish]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You mean someone posted a Hillary video and it doesn't have "reptillian" in the title or anything?

I don't even know what to say about this. I'm just amazed.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It would be just a continuation of the Bush administration if Hillary make president. This entire network of people that are connected with Bohemiangrove will protect her in anyway they can. If she will become president it should really be time for the american citizens to do something about the corruption in their country bcause it effects the entire world what decisions are being made. The US should take care of their healthcare and poorest people in stead of spending billions of dollars sending their men to die on foreign soil for nothing. Not to mention the suffer it causes to the nations the US invades. All that to make the rich richer or for stupid power hunger. There is something really wrong in the top of the USA.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Good, keep trying to get the message out... I hope people wont pick one of the corrupted ones for 2008. Havent we had enough crap?

Ron Paul is the only choice.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The ugly truth about Billary is out there, suggest to anyone interested in downing this witch, read, "The Truth About Hillary" from a couple years ago, some interesting tidbits in there. The Clintons disguise who they truly are from the public eye. That wag the dog affair so he could bomb a pharm plant in Africa, while no one was paying attention to it, I've heard time and again, they're drug runners/users. No vote from me, but Diebold rigged election -- she's a shoe-in IMO

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is hillarious...We are spending 2 billion a day bombing a country that had nothing to do with terrorism.....we ignore our own people drowning in New Orleans, we allow mortgage companies to damage the economy, we have a white house bent on destroying the constitution...

Maybe the pritorities are not what they should be ?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You make the assumption we really have a choice who wins the primary.

Let us look at what is going on. Both sides have a candidate that speaks to the people of true democracy and gives hope ... Republican Ron Paul and Democrat Dennis Kucinich. Both came from another party. Neither get hardly any coverage, but still manage to gain a lot of support and the few words they get out make an impact on the people who listen.

They are a ruse, allowed by the power to keep people who think, a reason to doubt it is all fixed. If you see someone who is real, even if they cannot win, they have you under control. The percentage of time, and who is allowed to answer question if you watch a debate, it is obvious they are leading the mindless public towards who they want to win. 'ghoul'iani doesn't have the steam they wanted. I fully believe they expected those two jokers from NY to take it and run. I expect Bloomberg to muck up the election as a third party to play the game. You know the one ... blame due process and the odd third party for your candidate not winning. Remember lambs, democracy is a two party system. It would make sense to control the public through the city with the most people. 3 jokers from NY. Rudy, Bloomberg, and Clinton, oh my! Though she looks more like the one we should splash water on than a bear, rudy is like the wizard who makes him self seem greater through something else, bloomberg is a flying monkey
... we are the masses in the poppy field, drugged to the max, to take care of all our mental problems like free thought, and physical problems like pro-action ... and treated for diseases instead of cured ... you need the system ... it makes you better. Don't read that stuff about eating natural food without chemicals, eating properly and exercising ... take this pill and feel better the easy way instead of by hard work and accomplishment and eat this processed food with growth hormones ... it won't hurt you (much).

I believe the dems are planned to win this time ... and to inspire just how great democracy is ... we will have the first woman and black person in the two executive positions at the same time no less! How wonderful and amazing! Look at how far we have come from last century! but ... it is a hose job, I believe it is set for a female pres. and a black v.p. ... and I am against neither, if they were real people. Honestly, I would rather have Colbert win than all but Paul or Kucinich, for I am tired of career politicians, and I don't think the office was ever meant for career politicians. It is time to break the norm in whatever way possible ... but is it possible?

90% of the system seems to be corrupted, I am weary of the other 10%. Hilary is fake, so is Rudy ... and the rest of the two bunches.

People need something of major impact to wake up and take THEIR system back. They have been pushing the envelop further ... and I think within my lifetime they will cross the line. It is sad, and I don't wish it to come to that. Nothing is inevitable, but it sure seems as such at this time.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Where is it written that a conspiracy theory buff has to be a right wing propaganda and party line toer??? Do some real research (not unsupbstantiated gop party & dare I say, CIA, prapaganda) about the lady. I think you will find from here early years, through here days as a Welsley girl, onward towards being the most distinguished and honarable first lady, that this woman has conivictions, integrity, and a love of not just country, but of the people who live here. She's very incredibly intelligent, extremely educated, and extraordinarilay experienced. She camands the respect and admiration of nearly every nation around the world, and after the mess the Bush crime family, and the merry band of republican bandits left us, we couls sure use a women like here. You want more village idiots, or an administration built of savy sophisticated individuals who can run a country in today's world? Then Hillary is our woman.

I'm not expecting to chang any minds any more than I expect many of you will ever turn off Fox News (America's Pravda) and Rush Limbaugh, but for the love of god, if you evin begin to compare the decades old conspiracy theories against the Clintons, of wich none holds or held andy water (ie: the tens upon tens of millions of hard earned tax payer money spent by Star et. al. investigating them, all of witch turned up nothing other than an affair...more spent on that than the 9/11 investigation!!!) but instead, look at your comander in theif....what a wreck this dumb idiot made of things...oh oooops, he talks to god.

Clinton 2008!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have no idea why all my "her" ' s are spelled "here" ? sorry...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Yea, it's the same deal with Obama and his ridiculously bigoted church that seems to mean nothing and is of no consequence to his campaign. If it were a white Republican he would have been run out of Congress on a rail!

What church?
I thought he was a member of the United Church of Christ?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I wish people would pay attention to what is going on with these candidates now instead of digging through their past to find dirt. Simple truth is I am very liberal, and I will not be voting for Clinton or Obama, should they be nominated. They blew it on the Iran resolution, in my opinion. They have failed to be effective congress-members, so why should I believe either would be a good president. Not all of us liberals march in lock step, ya know. Andy

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Interesting story, but how did HRC know that this man was a felon 20 years earlier? This fiasco would be entirely his fault for not disclosing the truth to her originally. Seems like a trap.

Dramatic presentation, but squat in comparison with crimes of our highest incumbent officials.

We should deal with that first, no?

Hello, everyone. I'm the co-producer and researcher of this film. I spent over 2 years and read thousands of pages of documents for this film. Of course Hillary knew. Peter had been vetted six times previously by the Secret Service. They visited his home in Calabassas to check it out as a possible site for a fundraiser. When I first met Peter in early 2005, I listened to his story. It was interesting. I did my own extensive research to get this story. A friend of mine at a university did a Lexis-Nexis, and in one hour I had all the info on him, including the "Cuban Coffee Caper."

Seems like a trap? Yes, it was. They trapped this guy into spending way over a million dollars on her campaign with Bill's promise that he would work for Stan Lee Media as a rainmaker for one year. Behind the scenes, they stole SLM's Japanese investor and destroyed the company. Hillary, her defendant husband, her daughter, the hierarchy of the Dem party, her closest advisers, and many in the Hollywood elite are going to be under oath. This will be tried in 2008 in Los Angeles Superior Court.

We show the 1-hr documentary at Harvard on Oct 26, Dartmouth and UNH Durham on Oct 27, Saint Anselm on Oct 28, and in New York on Oct 30 at the Metropolitan Republican Club. If you have a group who wants to sponsor a screening, I'll take it anywhere in the country.

I stand behind this work and challenge any of you to find errors in facts. If something is not true, I want to correct it.

Documents: hillcap.org...
Also, check out the whistleblower site: www.ejfa.org...

...Doug

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
this thread is by haters for haters.

at least it didnt accuse her of being reptilian.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join