It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shocking Video Hillary does NOT want you to See!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is shocking. A complete usurping of justice and democracy in America. The Clintons are crooks, felons to the utmost level!

Campaign finance fraud!

Misuse of government resources in that they used government agencies, such as the IRS, to intimidate their critics and opposition!

Obstruction of Justice!

This two part video is only a teaser introduction to the upcoming documentary, Hillary Exposed.

The story goes something like this; Peter Paul started a new business in 1999 and wanted Bill Clinton's help with the company when he left office. In order to get Bill's help, it was simple... RAISE TONS OF MONEY!!

So he did, he threw fund raisers for Gore and Billary.

The problem is what comes next, as if the wanton bribery wasn't bad enough. When it is exposed that Peter Paul had a felony record from 20 years earlier, the Clintons stabbed him in the back and backed out of their end of the bargain. This caused Peter Paul's company to collapse.

When Billary released her campaign finance numbers for her senate run, she left out the $2 million raised by Peter Paul. So Peter Paul, outrage over loosing his $300 Million dollar business, went public with all of his records! He exposed the Clinton fraud. Of course, the Clinton's retaliated with a manufactured scandal that supposedly Peter Paul had been doing nefarious stock trades in his own company. He was eventually exonerated, since the charges were entirely baseless, but this was only after he had spent time in a Brazilian jail waiting for his extradition!

When this fraud hit the media, there was a trial. Only Hillary was totally left out of it!! She blamed a patsy, her former fund raising aid. She claimed to have absolutely no knowledge of the event. What's worse, Peter Paul has numerous videos of Hillary thanking him, she clearly knew!! However, the judge presiding over the trial was appointed by the clintons!!!

And still worse, a different judge recently ruled that the video tape evidence, the stuff proving hillary was involved, has been ruled INADMISSIBLE!!!

The fact that you've never heard any of this before is scary.

Part I

Part II

And just remember, this is only a teaser for the full documentary, Hillary Exposed, which will be released sometime in the near future!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, I've been telling this to everyone who will listen. HRC is about as sleazy as it gets. And no-one mainstream is bringing it up! Neither the news nor the other candidates! Since I don't see this baffling behavior changing anytime soon, I'm afraid a HRC victory in the general election is inevitable. And that is why I think everyone who can afford to vote with their feet should leave the country, and those who can't should protest.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We should talk to people in person, be the one in the lunch room to offer an informed opinion. Have some cards in your wallet with web sites that are very credible. Don't argue, just offer a counter opinion and the facts to back it up

Be the one to stand against propaganda, millions of us are far louder then news that most now know is suspect at the least.

That's my opinon I offer in this lunch room.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Well, I take that back. The media is *kinda* catching onto the fact that HRC is not exactly above-board but they're not even making an attempt to put all the pieces together. Every other week or so you'll get a "things that make you go hmm" story about her but the press doesn't nearly go into the full analysis.

You'll get the Norman Hsu story but no follow up on Hill's waffling about whether she'll give the money back or not. You'll get the Chinatown scandal, but nobody makes the link to Bill's shady Chinese funding. Oh, and what are the other candidates saying? NOTHING. We're not even getting as much as a press conference on this subject from His Royal Majesty Ron Paul.

It's almost as if the other candidates are throwing the election...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And that is why I think everyone who can afford to vote with their feet should leave the country, and those who can't should protest.

Would you call for the same type of action against Bush? Your bias is showing.

I don't trust any politician, but I already know republicans are going to be showing their true colors now that they have a new chance to bash on someone. Hillary is corrupt of course, but Bush is probably more corrupt than you could even stand to realize.

People are going to be flaunting their hateful stupidity all around this one. But, see, we were RIGHT about Bush when we made all those videos and republicans still denied it just because of the R next to his name. Sickening.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There were recently some stories in the news about how Hillary is raking in huge donations from some of the poorest neighborhoods in New York City. Yup, nothing to see here folks!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Guess where? Yes, Chinatown! What is it with the Clintons and the Chinese? Anyway, it seems like everyone in Chinatown has been able to find enough money for Hillary to max out their campaign contribution limits.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
All i'm worried about is this causing more of a rift between people. Democrats will be defending her to the death and republicans will attack her to the death. It's almost as if it's being done on purpose to stir people up and divide them even further. Same thing happened with Bush.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting story, but how did HRC know that this man was a felon 20 years earlier? This fiasco would be entirely his fault for not disclosing the truth to her originally. Seems like a trap.

Dramatic presentation, but squat in comparison with crimes of our highest incumbent officials.

We should deal with that first, no?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The fact that he was a felon really had no bearing on his organizing the event, as it is entirely legal for him to do so and also for him to donate money, he just cant vote.

The problem is that when Hilllary's critics found out one of her major contributors was a felon, they tried to use this fact against Hillary, "Hillary consorts with known felons!!"

When it came out that he was a felon, Hillary tried to sever all ties to him. She lied and said she didnt know him! She hid his campaign contributions so that she couldnt be tied to him!!

She was also directly involved in a supposedly "independent" fundraiser. This is strictly against FEC regulations.

It was clearly all Hillary's fault for willingly committing campaign finance fraud.

[edit on 10/20/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Leave the country? To go where? There is nowhere. The fix is in. All we can do is try to ride it out and hope to be alive when the Clinton's are gone.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ah darn it and here was I thinking we finally had uncovered conclusive proof that old Hilary was indeed a reptilian, I was expecting footage of her tail or something to that effect. Oh well....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

Ahem. I've ALWAYS protested Bush. The man's a total dirtbag and my money is that Hillary will not be much better. I would've jumped ship a long time ago if I could afford it.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by humanunnaki

I'm feeling Switzerland, although people have made arguments for other places as well. I keep hearing Russia and Canada brought up, but I can't in good conscience recommend people relocate to either one.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Ofcourse she severed all ties to him, wouldn't you? To admit that a known felon had fundraised for your campaign, even if you didn't originally know that he was a felon, would be sending your entire political career down the drain. For one man, one possibly genuine mistake.

We don't know what happened to his money. All finances spent have to be accounted for. Perhaps it was returned to him, perhaps not. Interesting that he doesn't say. If she is hiding $2 million in the campaign account she has committed fraud. However, as you state in the opening post, since we know for a fact she did not include the $2 million in her release of finance information, her senate run didn't benefit from the money at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Even if Hillary's in the clear here, she has soooo much other dirt on her that it doesn't even really matter.

Ever heard of the cattle futures controversy?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

If she wants to sever ties to him, thats one thing. But lying about knowing him? That's another.

And hiding the money that he raised?!?! That's a felony!!

Her own reports don't report the money being returned to the donors that Peter Paul organized. That's a serious problem.

And, once again, the fact that she was actively involved in a supposedly "independent" fund raiser is strictly against FEC regulations, another felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
If she wants to sever ties to him, thats one thing. But lying about knowing him? That's another.

It's quite understandable, as I explained in my previous post.

And hiding the money that he raised?!?! That's a felony!!

Of a different kind. Stealing (or returning) campaign money, basically. If she had included the figure in her financial reports I would be alot more concerned. That would indicate directly benefiting from HIS money in her campaign.

It seems to me she is covering herself for a bad mistake. To be fair, this is not corruption that she initiated herself.

And, once again, the fact that she was actively involved in a supposedly "independent" fund raiser is strictly against FEC regulations, another felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Remember, it was his idea. He forced himself on her in every way to get to her husband.
Still your assessment is probable regarding the fund raiser. We would have to examine the full text of the regulation.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I'm sorry SteveR, but it appears you have not watched the videos...

If you had, you couldn't miss the part where her head campaign staffer fund raiser was actually convicted as a direct result of this case!

The only reason why Hillary wasn't convicted is because she supposedly didn't know about it, which once again, the video proves she knew all about it and was directly involved in campaign finance fraud.

Even if she didn't know, she's the head of the campaign and the buck stops there! If politicians weren't responsible for their staff, they could just say, "Do whatever you need to do to get me elected, just don't tell me about it."

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yea, it's the same deal with Obama and his ridiculously bigoted church that seems to mean nothing and is of no consequence to his campaign. If it were a white Republican he would have been run out of Congress on a rail!

It's all in the cattle call! If Hollywood and other famous people support these charlatans then the entire liberal world jumps on board. First they all make sure their blinders are affixed.

Politics are a joke perpetrated on the numb minded ADD American public. In 15 years they will be electing Paris, Lyndsey and Brittany into public office.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join