It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ru bloodymary.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I was reading another members thread and he mentioned a website called rubloodymary.com so i decided to check it out and it was there and there was some count down on it and im curious as to what it is because it started at 9 days and now it is 5 days 22 hours and some number of minutes and every computer ive gone on(five to be exact) it subtracted the amount of time since the last time I went on so if you could all check it out and tell me what happens when you check it out i would appriciate that... and when you enter the url it might not work so enter www.rubloodymary.com into google also if you hold down left click and move it around the bottom of the countdown it will uncover the words until she is trapped underground. so if you guys could give me your input i would gratly appreciate that

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The countdown is "until she is trapped underground".

That site has a small thread on the CBS Ghost Whisperer forum and is talked about on another forum dedicated to the same CBS show, and from where I did get the reason for the countdown.

On the "links" area, the third link points to a ATS thread, this one.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
True, have to agree with ArMaP.

Theres been alot of viral campaigning, both here on ATS and on the internet. A resurgence in marketing online has taken place or what? Whatever it is, those who are doing it are ingeniuos, but its really annoying me....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

top topics

join