It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Government will NEVER Admit to Existence of Extra Terrestrials.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The gov't will never admit this, unless they are FORCED to do so. The reasoning behind this is with the financial partnerships of the Rothschilds and the Vatican, billions upon billions of dollars are collected through devout followers of the church.

www.cloakanddagger.de...

www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

People's, especially Catholic, religion is extremely delicate. Many would lose faith in the Bible, the cornerstone of their faith. This would cause a dramatic drop in profits. The Vatican makes money by not only donations, but also selling indulgences, and on the stock market investing with the Rothschilds. Here is an excerpt from one of the articles above:

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Vatican, independently of each successive pope, has been increasingly orientated towards the U.S. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Preserving religion is profitable. 1/5 of the world is starving, and people would rather give their money to a business to save themselves from an eternity of despair.

Now THAT is power.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Wait, question: Why would the existence of extra-terrestials mean the end of the bible and religion? Just because it talks about our creation that does not mean other outside species dont exist...

I never really understood that part, when i ask anyone religious they ignore other alien civilizations, for no good reason at all. Its either the answer only a drone can say "God created us and the heavens", following by me frowning and saying "Soooo that includes alien planets?" only to have them cut the discussion, or they simply do not care because they would be too far away to make a difference anyhow, or so they say.

In any case, i'm really open to the idea of a crowded universe.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mammoth

Yes, that's all true. Even if it didn't kill religion to some, it would definitely confuse many more, once again dropping profits for the Vatican. I never quite understood it either, but I guess things like the book of Genesis talk about OUR world and 7 days to create it. Perhaps this is why many don't believe in e.t.s. The Bible doesn't mention it.

The Vatican has hold of 1/3 of the entire population of the world, and the higher they keep that number, the better for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Isn't there anyone who disagrees with me? Who thinks that we are on the verge of disclosure?

How would the gov't be forced to disclose? What would have to happen? People rising up and demanding it will NOT make a difference. Unless a truly extraordinary event takes place involving many people, nothing will happen except for a bunch of false hope.

Even if something huge DOES happen, I think the gov't would STILL keep it down by playing it off as something else. Once again, there is money, HUGE money in preserving religion. Not only for our current generation, but for future ones as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yeah lets blame the Catholic church for the lack of disclosure, that makes absolute perfect sense that they are in cahoots with the government on this one after all every single president we have had except for one has been protestant. Not to mention you don't see the Catholic Church trying to burn science books and replace it with ID, if anything the Catholic Church is more inclined to accept the truth about E.T. than the rest of mainline Christianity.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Isn't there anyone who disagrees with me? Who thinks that we are on the verge of disclosure?

I will agree to disagree with you!
Not just because you need some opposition, but because I have some firm ideas/opinions about this issue. I'm glad you brought it up in this fashion.

How would the gov't be forced to disclose?

Well…it truly and literally isn’t up to the government (US or any other government) to either disclose or prevent disclosure.

When I say that, I am not referring to the question or suspicion of clandestine activities to cover-up and spread disinformation – such as at Roswell as well as the various other places where mysterious and inexplicable events have been witnessed.

Certainly they DO have control over whatever amount of information they have obtained – and subsequently obliterated from many documents with black Sharpie markers.
But more and more I tend to believe that what they DO know is not all that significant in the grand scheme of things – perhaps the efforts at secrecy are largely due to the fact that it would be a detrimental thing for those who we ideally should look to, for answers, to share with us sketchy information that would only raise more questions rather than satisfying our curiosity.

It would just look BAD, if you know what I mean; I say that from THEIR perspective, not mine.

The way I understand it – and am even more persuaded upon by what I continually hear and consider – the ONLY reason disclosure hasn’t happened yet is because our cosmic neighbors have not yet felt it to be in our best interests, collectively as the human race, to reveal themselves!

Obviously the level of technology that our visitors possess is far superior to our own and even more so as far as what we are able to understand! Specifically quantum physics and mastery over space-time! We cannot suppress or control that which we cannot comprehend!

Even as far as physical logistics is concerned – we are basically Earth-bound sky gazers who are only able to stand on the ground and gape up at whatever might be flying in the sky above!

BUT they can descend and ascend at will; apparently on both land and sea!

They are the ones who undeniably hold the power of this situation; and they do seem to both realize that fact as well as understand our tendencies to fear both that which is unknown and that which undeniably overpowers us – such as natural disasters and such that we have absolutely no way to predict or escape; and in many cases to even survive!

Many people have said that if they wanted to harm us, then they surely would have done so; and long, long ago! I agree with that. It is the only logical deduction considering just how long the presence and possibility of life elsewhere has been an issue for the human race – here is just one of many examples in Renaissance art, alone, that suggests that eye-witness UFO sightings are not new to us at all!

What would have to happen?

Truly, I think that when it the time is right, our visitors will just land and make friendly contact with humanity! And when they decide to do that, there is nothing that any Earthly government can do to stop it – surely even the most negative reaction on the part of the authorities, such as firing weapons at their vehicles, etc., would be both anticipated and prevented in some fashion which prevent injury to all involved.

People rising up and demanding it will NOT make a difference. Unless a truly extraordinary event takes place involving many people, nothing will happen except for a bunch of false hope.

There is only one thing that we can all do to hasten this event; and that is to NOT FEAR...

...and also to encourage others not to fear, as well! This is something I will stand behind as being as close to TRUTH as I can say with confidence. I KNOW this...
...and so I must do what I can to communicate such to other people - but it isn't exactly cocktail-party conversation. :shk: Luckily for me, I hang out on geeky internet forums and the like.

Fear is the only thing holding them back from making contact – our fear, not theirs.

They do not fear nor do they have any aggressive or hostile intentions toward us, whatsoever. They certainly understand that we do – even though so many of us (especially gathered in the sorts of groups to which ATS-member-types gravitate) are all for disclosure ASAP – I daresay that the average human being is not so eager to have to face the unknown which they do not actively seek to know!

And certainly the governments and even some religious institutions only add to the fear by making it something that isn’t even addressed as plausible reality, much less inevitable truth - a truly positive and hopeful future for this planet seems to be the very thing they declare as an enemy - labeled often as either terrorism or anti-christ!!

None of us have anything to fear but fear itself; but if we aren’t even allowed to voice our fears and then work through them, as a social interactive entity, our collective fears just fester and feed off of each other...and continue to gain an ever stronger stranglehold within the hearts of so many.

Even if something huge DOES happen, I think the gov't would STILL keep it down by playing it off as something else.

I think that would be literally impossible to do!

If...I mean WHEN... ambassadors from other star systems land on the Earth, with the intention of revealing to us that we are not alone and to establish mutually beneficial relationships – to be our friends and allies! – then how can even the most golden-tongued politician or priest explain it away?

What we see, we will believe. And if all of humanity, more or less, observes the same event at the same time – on CNN or whatever
- then all of humanity will realize the same truth without question. When they arrive, officially…it will be official!

Once again, there is money, HUGE money in preserving religion. Not only for our current generation, but for future ones as well.

From what I understand, the whole dysfunctional material economy on this planet is neither common nor is it considered to be truly prosperous over the long run!

In fact, disclosure will help so many people in this world who are financially disadvantaged in various degrees. Somehow it will cause a final and ultimate upheaval in the highest echelons of worldly power - taking control out of the hands of those who have essentially BOUGHT it with the sweat and blood of the rest of us…and it will be given to those who would guide us and oversee material affairs by virtue of wisdom and sincere concern for others’ welfare before their own.

I can't wait, myself! I know it will be soon but I also know that we must do what we can on our end of things - we must encourage others to let go of their fears and apprehension concerning the unknown - it doesn't matter what the powers-that-be think because their feelings of greed and selfishness are not what concerns our celestial neighbors - it is upon what is in the heart of the average Joe that they base their plans and actions toward us. They are truly and wholeheartedly good-will ambassadors who want to create the best possible first contact scenario!

They reach out to us, on the intangible/energetic plane of existence (of thought/mind/spirit) - which is how they can accurately read the barometer of the human/Earth emotional attitude, for the sake of Earth's future!

Live long and prosper!
Nanoo-nanoo!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You are correct to a certain extent. I follow the bible to make my life better, and I always feel better inside after reading it. Would disclosure effect my religion?
Heck no, I never followed any church. The only places I pray are outside when I am on the side of a mountain near my house, or at my house.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Love this thread. Tagging and fav time. intresting its something like this cover ups for money there is a big story and there is alians out there because there is more proff and storys of alians then there is of god and anything from the bible

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

i dont follow no bible or religion i make my own and i am the most happyiest person out there do anything to me i am still happy and positive
what u on about? i think u are just following what it says and thinking u are happy because its said u will be

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious that it would be in the chuch's best interest to keep knowledge of extra-terrestrials hidden from the people. I wouldn't be surprised if they were knowingly cooperating with governments to keep something like that under wraps.

There is one Cardinal however... Bulducci I think is his name? He's pretty open minded about aliens/ufos and is vocal about it too.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

I guess everyone is just different now aren't we? I enjoy reading the bible and being religious, and you are the opposite. I guess it is what makes everyone so unique no?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Why would it be in thier best interest? Because man wouldn't be alone in the universe, big deal. Just because there may or may not be life out there that doesn't invalidate the religous beliefs on this planet. actually it would ultimately expose us to new ones in addition to the ones we already have.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

I guess everyone is just different now aren't we? I enjoy reading the bible and being religious, and you are the opposite. I guess it is what makes everyone so unique no?

yes makes us unique but the diffrence is how are u unique wene u are like the rest of the world? true? just saying no fighting

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I am unique because I do my own things, my own way. I pray outside gazing over a beautiful scene, while many other Christians go to church to pray. I give my money directly to the poor, while other Christians give it to the church which I have no idea what they do with it. I can follow God on my own separate path.
It makes me a better person, it might not do the same for you or others, but it does for me.

Back to the op, existence of extraterrestrials will not effect me. I can not say the same for the majority of the people.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

I am unique because I do my own things, my own way. I pray outside gazing over a beautiful scene, while many other Christians go to church to pray. I give my money directly to the poor, while other Christians give it to the church which I have no idea what they do with it. I can follow God on my own separate path.
It makes me a better person, it might not do the same for you or others, but it does for me.

Back to the op, existence of extraterrestrials will not effect me. I can not say the same for the majority of the people.

tru u do have a diffrent way i dident know that nice way also intresting

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
Wait, question: Why would the existence of extra-terrestials mean the end of the bible and religion? Just because it talks about our creation that does not mean other outside species dont exist...

The theory is that the truth is that we were created by aliens, and they are the Gods we think of as holy. Some of the people in Project Camelot says this is the reason they dont disclose it - it would lead to too much problems around the world, specially in the countries with billions of believers.

Personally, I think its more about money as usual. I mean... mankind finding out they are not alone is a BIG DEAL because just think of the technology we could get that would help the planet heal and make peoples life easier. Stuff like free energy. Thats a big one.

But there is a huge interest in keeping us using oil, and these guys dont care about the planet.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
nicely said intresting
i rekon same thing abit also

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I personally think it won't happen till the get pushed up against the proverbial wall,hard to substantiate something that you have no control over,and govt thinks population couldn't handle the truth

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I personally think it won't happen till the get pushed up against the proverbial wall,hard to substantiate something that you have no control over,and govt thinks population couldn't handle the truth

there could be alians among us and we dont know only thay do and its full strong relationship that u cant reveal it

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hear you Copern, but once the oil runs out? Civil wars in the streets, people looting and rioting for more? Free energy, as wonderful as it sounds, needs to be introduced to the public asap.

Whereas the special interest in charge will squeeze us for every cent before any alt sources get really big; at least I see hybrid cars in the 'hood.

Maybe they'll be some moment, where alt energy gets a windfall of support in a little amount of time.

Also, I believe in this thread's premise to a certain degree. The Catholic church is as corrupt as the gov't yet you could never get any of them to read anything of this nature which is why we're so war-backwards in the ol US. The Christians are even a little open-minded to alien/ufo stuff, whereas the Catholics don't do anything but ritualize their lives thru church every Sunday w/ collections!

I disagree on these grounds -- 'never' is an absolute word, it could happen someday..... also, we, as a thinking/educated people are too caught up in forums like this, that rarely 'matter' to the real world unless this is research based for something like.... general, new scientific discoveries? Didn't think so, not that often, but honestly, being fair, this site is (mostly) progressive, aside from people's choice on looking at the same collection of UFOs day in day out.....

I wonder if people see the point I'm trying to get at here: we're dumbed down by the powers that be in a war-loving society. Seriously, it's dramatized on television and we don't protest it anymore, they kinda got us right where.... and those not into alt news, mainstream news, then you got people into screens for other reasons, video games, i'net shopping/chatting w/ friends, movies, inane crime docu dramas that feed into a terror era, 'music' stations where reality shows are the rage -- all mostly more time-consuming wastes.

Onto the point again -- how many people out of billions cares about ET? Let alone, how many of those people are either destitute, starving/poor or could careless about the topic?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join